Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs (48304 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Fresh ‘trouble’ For Emir Sanusi As Kano Assembly Opens Probe / More Troubles For Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by hammerU: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
tonididdy:

I don't care who you are... Only choose your words wisely.

Shalom and GN

I DONT CARE WHO UR OBA IS.

TO ME, HE IS NOTHING.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by tit(f): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Karma is a bae

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by misterjosh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
The governor has a fixed tenure, the emir will still be there after the governor is long gone and forgotten.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by DerickCO(m): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Trouble is always following this Emir Sanusi. Resignation is the best way.(o´・_・)
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by izubext007: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Those Who Fought Jonathan Will Continue To Remain Unfortunal, Dino Jst Got His Own After Saraki

2 Likes

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Blakjewelry:
The governor put him in a difficult situation, if he accept to chair, it means he recognize the new emirs as legit. If he refuses, someone else will happily chair it and he becomes a mere member. He should have refused the appointment, 4 years is not long
I agree with you.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by babtoundey(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Zoharariel:
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi brought this insults & disgrace on himself.

For those who may not know, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is the only man whose record at the King's College Lagos (His Alma Matter) is yet to be broken.

In Bible Knowledge, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, though a Muslim - memorized the Bible from A to Z and till now, no one has broken that record at the King's College.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to be fighting or contesting for the seat of the Presidency, not a downgraded Emir stool in a jungle called Kano State in this digital age.

Gandollar can not even tie the lace of Kwankwaso's shoes, let alone - Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's.

There was a reason the late Musa Yaradua brought him up from obscurity into the limelight by appointing him as the CBN Governor.

Only few Southerners can rival Sanusi's brilliance & intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK1vvL2P1zM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3RGHZ-NC_o

Anyways, that is by the way.

I am using this opportunity to call on the Lagos State Governor - Babajide Sanwo-Olu aka Pointus Pilate to help us appeal to the Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) to restore our electricity at Ojodu-Berger.

For the past 3 days, the only lights we have been seeing at Ojodu-Berger are the break-lights of his BRT buses in the traffic.

I swear to Obatala, I will curse you PHCN officials with the afoshe alagemo that I inherited from my grandfather if my power is not restored tonight.

I cannot continue buying petrol for running my generator with the money I have already budgeted for Beer & Olosho in this yuletide season. It is not sustainable - Never!

We were told the electricity whatever had fault for over 3 days now and they've not been able to fix it, but if it is time to be carrying ladder up & down inorder to extort Nigerians for disconnection fees - dem no go hear any stories.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu, if you must break & surpass the records of Babatunde Fashola in Lagos State, you must ensure these bastards called PHCN officials are put in the gutter where they belong.

Thank you!

You have AFOSHE ALAGEMO and you refuse to use it. Why don't you go ahead and curse them with it instead of giving them warning they will not yield to
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
xtivin2:
Ganduje trying to raise emirs for future ambition, instead of just one powerful emir that will be playing small god, great move from him, he is politically correct. In the North, traditional rulers determine elections
That's how the crook in Lagos gained a strong hold on the city
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Gandollar has started a war he can't win.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Bluffly: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
The Govenor is ridiculing their heritage thinking he is fighting Sanusi. The Emirs are now foot stools

4 Likes

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by shugabasbn: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
The battle of Fulani's, the battle of Supremo.

Thank God Gandolar is not Hausa the battle would have bn more farce than this

I wish both all the best
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Weselion:
This reminds me of when Sanusi was enthroned as the Emir of Kano and some folks here were like GEJ should go prostrate to the new Emir as his position was higher than that of President.

Some years later ....
My brother that year..

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by sevenhundred(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:
If I wia sanusi I will just resign, I cant be controlled by dix gandollar
winners don't quit and quiters don't win!!
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Niceman4u(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Should not Sanusi leave this Gandollar and Kano politics. More embarrassment await him.
After all he stool much more than enough from CBN.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Sermwell(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
moorevic:
Can this happen to Oba of benin . Don't worry about the EZes these ones has sold there destinies.
this can happen to any emir, Oba, obi or any traditional ruler who bites more than he can chew. Except you are ignorant of the law setting up this traditional institutions in Nigeria!!
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
dam4sam:

I think "we Nigerians" like to make a joke of very serious matters, reading all the comments so far!

We now have a situation where Political Thugs, Touts and Miscreants who through the sponsorship of their God-fathers, find themselves in Political offices and without any respect for Laws, Culture or Tradition, rubbishes all institutions that hiterto, where used to hold the society together.

These are very bad precedents and the repercusions will come when we lieast expect it and in ways we will not like.
Buhari needs to call his goons toorder.

BTW: The South East Ndigbo states asked Buhari to remove Soldiers from their communities, citing harrassment and intimidation.
Buhari refused, citing insecurity.
Today, Buhari removed soldiers from three states in the North (Benue, Nassarawa and Taraba).

The question people are asking are:

1.) Which of these Northern states are more secure than the states in the south East, bearing in mind they are all Boko haram and kidnapping territory?
2.) Which of the Southern states houses IDP's in their millions, due to insecurity, like these Northern states?
3.) Is this further evidence of the Northern domination, harrassment and oppression of Ndigbo and when will these despicable actions stop?
Who made you Igbo spokesman Mr Brown Roofer?

1 Share

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by UncletC: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
mmmm, Sanusi, Goodluk threw you out, Kwankwaso picked you in...now Gandollar is using you to learn divide and rule

1 Like

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
greggng:

Wait untill he starts cleaning the toilet at the local gov't....that time him eye go clear....is better he resigns .....and form a political force that will ensure people like the current governor won't come back to power in Kanu. Anyways I don't blame the governor ....cos sanusi worked towards his down fall....he chips are down now.....let him enjoy the failure of his plan

Sanusi is screwed already nor matter what he does. If he resigns Gandollar and Buhari will go after him with Efcc and will be jailed.

2 Likes

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Sunrise258: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Righteousness89:
Sanusi Haf Join the Que..

I Repeat, Karma is REAL OOOOOO!

Guess you are Biafrat? Primitive elements shouting karma up n down as if the mumu GEJ you are fighting for hasn't gone to join APC.

Useless GEJ paved way for faded Buhari to become popular again in Nigeria. If drunk Jonathan had checkmated all his SS n SE brothers killing Nigeria with ground breaking loothing how would fanatically fulanized PMB would have become president in the first place? Stella Odua, Okonjo Iweala, Frog eyed kleptomaniac Deizani Madueke, Pius Anyim, Olisa Metu, Edwin Clark, Donald Duke n co caused Jonathan 2nd term.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
This is one of the reasons I hate democracy. Bribe collectors chasing innocent Emir for not supporting him. Who will support criminal?
Buhari is solidly behind the bribe collector

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Gandollaar(f): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sunrise258:

Guess you are Biafrat? Primitive elements shouting karma up n down as if the mumu GEJ you are fighting for hasn't gone to join APC.

Useless GEJ paved way for faded Buhari to become popular again in Nigeria. If drunk Jonathan had checkmated all his SS n SE brothers killing Nigeria with ground breaking loothing how would fanatically fulanized PMB would have become president in the first place? Stella Odua, Okonjo Iweala, Frog eyed kleptomaniac Deizani Madueke, Pius Anyim, Olisa Metu, Edwin Clark, Donald Duke n co caused Jonathan 2nd term.
Listen to your stupid self with old wives tales.

Was buhari the only one in APC? You yorrobbers thought buhari would die mid-tenure to pave the way for osunbande but death cheated you all and as we speak, osunbande is currently reaping the thorns he sowed from the cabal, while you are here barking up the wrong tree.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by vertueptime: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Sanusi don suffer for gandollar hand walahi

Ganduje de siddon jeje sanusi go find him trouble, now he must suffer it
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by matrixme(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Let the Emir go and watch Game of Thrones, Season 1. Let him just bend a knee already to avoid a repetition of what happened to Lord Stark. In the game of Thrones, you win or you die
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by ancess2020: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:
If I wia sanusi I will just resign, I cant be controlled by dix gandollar
He knows the politics he is playing. When the governor finished his tenure successful that is when he will loss his relevance and Sanusi will now be the ogah
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by klax(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Kestolove:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/after-agreeing-to-chair-emirs-council-knsg-sets-new-traps-for-sanusi.html

Karma is a bitch. See as God of Jonathan dey pepper your a s s Mr Sanusi?

Kindly enjoys it. Very nice one indeed.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by hush15: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
juman:
Ganduje, you have less than four years to go.
Emir position is lifelong.

Maybe you don't get the point bur I will help you. Gandollar already knows what you saying and in order not be the laughin stock at the end of 4yrs, he will send him to political n cultural oblivion the name sanusi will shiver at the sound of gandollar and reduced him to nothing such that even as ex governor, the emir can't walk up to the governor just like that.

3 Likes

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by juman(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
sunkoye:
within the four years....gandollar can destroy him with no remedy.

No, he is not God Almighty.
Go and read about similar things in Nigerian history.
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
tonididdy:

I doubt if you like your sanity.... One dude dared the Oba from far away Germany, making online podcasts condemning the throne of the Oba of Benin...

You are a bloody fool lazy criminal go look for something to do every day you will hide in Lagos slum talking rubbish,spewing hate speech in all social media platforms shameless animal

... Weeks later he ran mad in Germany and was flown to Edo.

This is one of many.... I repeat no government can dare the Oba of Benin. Court order ke..

Sanusi prolly is powerless otherwise the Governor should be apologising by now
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Karmaisme(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Blakjewelry:
The governor put him in a difficult situation, if he accept to chair, it means he recognize the new emirs as legit. If he refuses, someone else will happily chair it and he becomes a mere member. He should have refused the appointment, 4 years is not long

What if he's (Emir Sanusi) dethroned before the completion of gandollar's four years?

2 Likes

Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
You are a bloody fool lazy criminal go look for something to do every day you will hide in Lagos slum talking rubbish,spewing hate speech in all social media platforms shameless animal

tonididdy:

I doubt if you like your sanity.... One dude dared the Oba from far away Germany, making online podcasts condemning the throne of the Oba of Benin...

... Weeks later he ran mad in Germany and was flown to Edo.

This is one of many.... I repeat no government can dare the Oba of Benin. Court order ke..

Sanusi prolly is powerless otherwise the Governor should be apologising by now
Re: New Traps Set For Emir Sanusi By Kano State Council Of Chiefs by cardoctor(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who the cap fits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here / Lagos: SMS On Stimulus Packages For 60-Year-Old And Above Is Real - LASG / Osita Chidoka Meets With Peter Obi As Atiku Seeks Deeper Engagement With LP(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.