Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. (292 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? / 72-yr-old Grandma Of 6 Lament Over Her Young Naija Husband's Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by Techdra: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good day Nairalanders!

So I have a friend (sort of crush) who is in her late teens right now and will enter uni next year. Happens that we were able to hang out yesterday after being apart for a while. In the course of our discussions, I asked her the uni she wants to attend and she gave me an answer I really didn't expect though deep down, I knew I shouldn't have been surpised. She always liked to be 'unique' though it always doesn't end well for her and it is one of the reasons I didn't further our friendship coz I hate surprises but I still care about her.

Bells University? Wtf?! I didn't even know it ever existed. I was expecting maybe a 'Covenant' or 'Babcock' (Stop it. I know what you're thinking...) I know it's not my business to be worried but I can't help it. I googled it up but I couldn't find any reviews. Anyone who attended Bells? How is the school like? An advice?

No malice or slander intended...
Re: Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by Techdra: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by Davash222(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
You don’t know anything about the school but you’ve concluded she’s about to make the biggest mistake of her life .
Btw, how this issue now take concern you Are you the one paying the fees?

1 Like

Re: Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by Techdra: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
You don't know anything about the school but you've concluded she's about to make the biggest mistake of her life .
Btw, how this issue now take concern you Are you the one paying the fees?

Nope. But like I wrote, I can't help it. That's why I asked if she's making a mistake. Her 'uniqueness' always ends badly. This is her life so she can't afford to make mistakes. Ah ahn, bros!
Re: Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by lifenajeje(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bells don get University

Na secondary school I know oh and na OBJ get am.

E no go hard for NUC to give baba approval for University na

Na Dem dem
Re: Is She About To Make The Biggest Mistake Of Her Young Life? Please Help. by DrayZee: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Techdra:
Good day
Bells University? Wtf?! I didn't even know it ever existed. I was expecting maybe a 'Covenant' or 'Babcock' (Stop it. I know what you're thinking...) I know it's not my business to be worried but I can't help it. I googled it up but I couldn't find any reviews. Anyone who attended Bells? How is the school like? An advice?

No malice or slander intended...

I'm not exactly sure why someone would want to attend Bells (no offence). Have you asked her if it's her first choice in Jamb or is it just that Bells is the only option left. If she hasn't picked, she should really consider other options.

Bells really pales in comparison to Covenant and Babcock especially considering how close they are to each other. I haven't seen anyone recommend Bells as a good university for anything.

Ask her why she chose Bells. Maybe she wants to go to a private university and also be free, because it certainly can't be for academic purposes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

mozilla firefox and chrome / Best Organic Chemical For Storage of Grains / Missing Person - Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.