Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply (89803 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Conceptman: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Indeed an epic one grin
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Kingpele(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is transformation I mean transfusion, t
Confusion, sorry transition I mean transmission, transformation from black to white ,

2 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
Very beautiful..

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by rusher14: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
What was wrong with her complexion that made her think she could only be happy lighter skinned?

Maybe the guy likes them light skinned and told her to fanta up or coke out.

2 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by lagdmark(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
ETWs:
Can someone tell me what's stunning about these pictures.
The bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mylovelife:
What an epic reply!
she never asked for reply...Someone was just mischievous as the response was totally abstract...The options i saw...Was say something positive if u may or run along and fix ur life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by olaswim: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Illiteracy and ignorance is some persons surname...
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by slowice(m): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Savage.... That one can't make heaven even if he transforms into an angel grin

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by nonstan(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Congrats Nk, I am so happy for you, my secondary school crush back then in FGCE

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by sagtav(f): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Is our rod not wonderful?.

Hello, the image you put up is very graphic
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by CasNova: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
You guys should stop embarrassing the lady. Her color is her choice.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by oluxy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
grin grin grin this my country people ehhh.
It is really epic.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Posimii(f): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Some people no get joy. grin
At all. Lolz
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by sweetonugbu: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
sagtav:

Hello, the image you put up is very graphic
I love graphic images, I even like graphic girls

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Khalidase83(m): 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Is the guy complaining Let her be abeg.

3 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Brightgem(f): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
Doesn't look like a bleached woman to me, Nope! She wasn't dark when younger!

Now think good camera, plus lighting, plus great makeup plus some money to spend and look good, cuz obviously they are doing better now. That's all I see here! Not bleached!

But trolls must troll!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by faithfull18(f): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some people haven't still realised you can get lighter in complexion simply by staying out of the sun, eating right and hydrating without really bleaching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tbh the lady fine both as fanta and coke

2 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by livebyday(m): 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
[s]
post=85107814:
Happy married life in advance cute, handsome, beautiful lovely couple.

All what we are seeing are 2 beautiful people with a good photographer.

Some miserable people will only see the negative side in everything they read.

We wonder how they live their sorry lives that way 24/7...365 Days of the year!

Tufiakwa!

Enjoy your marriage with bae Nkeiru.

#PositiveVibesOnly

That is what it is.
You can tell from the picture below.
No one looks twice to know the people that bleach their skin.......they look like zebras!
[/s]

But you always sound miserable 24/7 and 365.days a year

You end every post with a curse calling strangers who don't know you names. You sound depressed and frustrated grin

Ironic you should.mention miserable people, because your profile seems the most miserable on this forum grin

Cheer up , life isn't that hard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Tembebe: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
The kind of hypocrisy I see on nairaland everyday is mindboggling.kai.
Some are still coming to say the girl did not bleach, it was the camera quality bla bla bla
Or money made her white (whatever that means)
But if it's someone they don't like,or from a diff tribe,they will be the ist to shout BLEACHING
No wonder we can never progress

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Kubernetes: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Her pics is at variance with nature.
Even though the captioned said bleached lady,it's as if I am seeing two different girls in the world of a cute guy.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Mateen1000: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
Zero joy 4 some people sha

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
if she make up she yellow

if she no make up she black
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Legendguru: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
hmm
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by PinkHealthGroup: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
faithfull18:
Some people haven't still realised you can get lighter in complexion simply by staying out of sun, eating right and hydrating without really bleaching.

Stop the lies! Skincolor is genetics. No amount of eating right can make you lighter.

5 Likes

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by 360command: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
The girl ugly . But the guy get natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by oochi123(f): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bleached or not. They look so beautiful. The hubby isn't complaining.. Congratulations beautiful people..

1 Like

Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Tembebe: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
PinkHealthGroup:

Stop the lies! Skincolor is genetics. No amount of eating right can make you lighter.
Let them hear o.
I don't know if saying the truth for once will kill them.
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by Bawofss(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
some people are just wicked
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by QuickStandard: 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
How come she's yellow in some photos and drk in others?

Congrats anyways
Re: 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply by mysticgal(f): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Enkay is my friend and she isn’t that fair, it’s photography edit oh.
Nigerians sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.