Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis (64548 Views)

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) / Would You Pay ₦3.4m To Convert Your Petrol Powered Car Into An Electric Car? / 10 Brand New Production Cars To Expect In The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Kendollar696(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerian parents will start seeing her as Conan the Destroyer
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by KosiGee(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2019
tillaman:
who is going to tell them unfortunate buyers ?? They can just sell to the buyers at the value of a new one since it’s going to be resprayed by the manufacturers!! Just curious though or is it that it will be visible it was resprayed?

The word is INTEGRITY... maybe you can add transparency or honesty. Something that lots of countries, businesses and individuals lack.

Btw, I had to look closely to convince myself that the car pictured was really Audi and not Avdi or Audl. China can be funny.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by FIRDAUS3(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2019
The Pinkin Papa no get car!
Imagine a toddler scratching 10 Audis Car
Make them gift d Papa one out of the 10 scratched
So d toddler can continue his graphic designs from where he stops!
A DOJU TINI OMO undecided
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by NairalandDoctor(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2019
hisgrace090:
Some state for 9ja go accuse the girl of being a witch.

While in the west they'll buy her ice cream to calm her down.
yes Edo, Delta,Akwa Ibom, and Calaba will do it

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by KosiGee(m): 8:18am On Dec 23, 2019
Krakboi:
Definitely going to be obvious the car was resprayed. You need to realise that the factory paint conditions is near difficult to re-create.

That is not true, except you are dealing with Berger second hand car sellers.

Those cars would be worked on and re-sprayed with the exact paint colour used originally.
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by richPHAROAH: 8:19am On Dec 23, 2019
that is small money na. u are suppose to bill them wella. most of these parents dont control or train their children properly. i have a cousin of about that age, he knows that he is not suppose to move aimlessly when we are outside. thanks to his dad and mom

3 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2019
very good for them, they should know how to control their children next time, these are audis btw not corrollas or civics.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tiwiex(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2019
RZArecta2:
One car I can understand, maybe two but TEN ? I don’t understand the level of negligence both parents will have to be on not to notice their child thereby giving her enough time to scratch ten cars cool
What about negligence from the dealership too? Your right. Ten is a lot though.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by armadeo(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2019
tillaman:
THE little girl must be possessed abi why can’t she stop at car number 3, e get as e be sha, but those dealers wan cash out on top the issue sha, they can’t sell the cars as new again once it is resprayed Even with same colour?

They've been resprayed, they are no longer new cos of the scratches.

Instant belgium
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Enemyofpeace: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2019
They suppose to use the pikin do sacrifice to sango

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2019
buygala:
This is the consequence of not beating kids angry..... Spare the rod and spoil the child

A child born and brought up in Nigeria cannot even try this.... His or her brain would have been reset with slaps, head knocks, koboko and slippers grin

When the child remembers what he or she suffered at the hand of mummy just for refusing to eat, dem no born am well make e go near new car talk less of to scratch am

I remember my mum that year..... Just one wicked side-eye from her to me and all my dubious intentions will fly out the window grin

The kid in question here is 3 years old. Even in Nigeria, I wonder the kind of beating you would give her. Just yesterday, my 2 years old kid badly scratched my motor. I simply asked his elder sister why he didn't take the object away from his hand or come and call me?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by maazi45: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2019
buygala:

A child scratching ten brand new cars in Nigeria? grin

Tell me more Sir
seems ur not nigerian.children dey scratch pipo car in this country
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by habsydiamond(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Na everywhere omoburuku dey oo. Imagine her papa follow friend come buy car na she come dey design cars for free come put the papa for problem. 10cars too much oo. Na baseje indeed she be.. maybe the papa Don offend her she come dey look for payback this one heavy oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by BushDoctor123: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
When you leave a child to loaf around this is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by kuntash: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2019
hisgrace090:

You almost made sense, until you added that ice cream part!

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by stasius: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2019
I will just leave the child for them and go home. Let her pay.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by crafteck(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2019
They could have turned the matter around and made money, daughter could advertise the scratched cars.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by WizBLANCE(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerian parents will just leave you there

Ten cars?

Infact you go turn employee by force.

4 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tomdon(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2019
hisgrace090:

She's a witch! Quote me anywhere. That kind of liability child is not what I ask for, she will receive a beating almost killing from me

2 Likes

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by tomdon(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2019
englishmart:
I won't pay o. Hold the child responsible since you guys are inconsiderate

Then I will lock you up so that you can have small sense before you come out and take loan and pay

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Ashley86400: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Lol... To say na Nigerian Dad, Shingbain una no fit collect from am grin grin
Las las, we go apologize wink
Apologize what?
If you were the one selling the car you go hear apology?
No one will want to buy scratched cars.
Those cars can't be sold as new again even after re-spraying. Any alteration that doesn't come with the manufacturer renders the car as used. . .it also renders the warranty useless. .the sellers will still lose even with the payment of the parents.

1 Like

Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by musicwriter(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2019
RZArecta2:
One car I can understand, maybe two but TEN ? I don’t understand the level of negligence both parents will have to be on not to notice their child thereby giving her enough time to scratch ten cars cool

What if I tell you its a hoax? What if someone is advertising a product?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Slynation(m): 11:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Muhylonaire:
Lol... To say na Nigerian Dad, Shingbain una no fit collect from am grin grin
Las las, we go apologize wink
I swaer or A typical 9ja parent will just tell you to hold the child responsible grin
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by Slynation(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2019
Ashley86400:

Apologize what?
If you were the one selling the car you go hear apology?
No one will want to buy scratched cars.
Those cars can't be sold as new again even after re-spraying. Any alteration that doesn't come with the manufacturer renders the car as used. . .it also renders the warranty useless. .the sellers will still lose even with the payment of the parents.
But sorry o, i want to ask something , how will someone know the car was resprayed since it was done by the same manufacturers....
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by TruckFit(m): 11:59am On Dec 23, 2019
I don learn something today
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by bindukwe(m): 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
RZArecta2:

Ah ah na!

How many minutes will that take really?

Its a car shop, the child is allowed to look around.

You think you can be alert all times with a child?
Its that ideal attainable?

The child will wear down your attention

Have you been with kids before?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by bindukwe(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
crafteck:
They could have turned the matter around and made money, daughter could advertise the scratched cars.

Make it look artsy right?

Lol.
And inflate the cost too
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by bindukwe(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
KosiGee:

The word is INTEGRITY... maybe you can add transparency or honesty. Something that lots of countries, businesses and individuals lack.

Btw, I had to look closely to convince myself that the car pictured was really Audi and not Avdi or Audl. China can be funny.

If the car is resprayed by the maker, can it still be considered new?
Re: Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis by crafteck(m): 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
bindukwe:

Make it look artsy right?

Lol.
And inflate the cost too

Imagine a TV or go fund me, the daughter talks and cutely cries....... Na craze dey sell for d World now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles? / Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / My Advise To Anyone Buying A Nigerian Used Car Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.