Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82386 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Inyaka12345: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na wao
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Patode: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
The man who recorded this, should send it to the Police.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Resurgent2016: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
If she treats her like this outside, God knows what she does behind closed doors to the girl.

Its high time gov criminalizes underage house help arrangements, instead of focusing on social media regulation

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Romanoff(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
I bet you'd do worst. You women are really evil when it comes to maltreating minors.

Well, I've never maltreated anyone's child. I will never have any help on my house, under age or over age.

I believe if you want to help a child, enroll them on a school and pay their fees while they live with their parents.

Just cause you're surrounded by vipers doesn't mean all women are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Krak(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
forget this hustle of thing, not everyone would be rich no matter how hard they hustle. Speak against evil when you see one. No be everything person dey use play...

Dont mind them. Most people now talk without any sense.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
Women are naturally wicked. Sometimes I don't pity them when they get maltreated by some men.

My brother... No be lie.... They are naturally wicked and jealous.

Truth be told... Yes... My mom is a woman... But she can also attest to the fact that women are wicked and heartless more than men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by badmrkt(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

What data are you using to back your comment?

You're not just wicked, you're heartless as well for not having pity on women who are maltreated. Means you're capable of such a thing as well.
I've been a victim and I've read stories too. I've witnessed one too, fortunately the little girl died after being admitted in the hospital. This is a re-occurring decimal. For the record I dont women or any gender being maltreated...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by TallPck1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wow so touching!

This woman should be arrested asap!
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Confirmedzombie: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
I need to arrest this woman, how do I locate her, I will thoroughly drill this bloody civilian and roll her in a gutter

Pls how do I locate her, any state I will travel down, this is condemnable and barbaric.

I'm so bitter and angry right now like a lion. Who did the video, pls drop her address and location urge8

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
The way she picked the girl and flung her so hard to the ground sent chills down my body. That could have led to a serious fracture or life threatening injury. How on Earth could a parent let such a young child go and work as help. Until the police start arresting both the employers of child helps and the parents of such children, this child labour menace will not end. This is so heartbreaking cry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Mcowubaba: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
That beast should be arrested, I fell like beating the sh#t out of her

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Romanoff(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
I've been a victim and I've read stories too. I've witnessed one too, fortunately the little girl died after being admitted in the hospital. This is a re-occurring decimal. For the record I dont women or any gender being maltreated...

The men that abuse these underaged house help, they are heaven sent abi?

Whoever is wicked is wicked, it is not peculiar to a gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
If to say as she hit the girl and she die straight, that anger go disappear.

She go begin dey blame devil.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Jobio1(f): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wicked fellow
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by OGMoney1960: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Chai ! this is terrible, that woman is extremely wicked. I pity the little house help.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Conceptman: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
This woman is too brutal, put her in jail asap. What a poor girl, cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please who is available close by to make a complaint so arrest can be made?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Humphrizy:

My brother... No be lie.... They are naturally wicked and jealous.

Truth be told... Yes... My mom is a woman... But she can also attesttt to the fact that women are wicked and heartless more than men.

We are not the ones cutting off heads for rituals or bombing venues. Maybe if we had more physical strength, we would measure up- but for now, you guys take the lead. The records are there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
I know some women can be heartless, but what about the fool of a husband that sees stuffs like this and do nothing? Weak men everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by valves: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
What the hell
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is why I can never take Nigerian feminists serious! When the issue of gender based violence is talked about, it is men raping girls that comes into mind but this particular incident and similar ones are shoved under the carpet!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Marvieduke(f): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please Lord Jesus Christ continue to expose evil women like this woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

We are not the ones cutting off heads for rituals. Maybe if we had more physical strength, we would measure up- but for now, you guys take the lead. The records are there.

Make I hear say some women ain't into rituals.

Na dem dey sabi name of churches and shrines pass...

U wan still drag am nii?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by judedwriter(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
Domestic abuse. Many young girls are abused like this domestically. This one was public because the madam did not know she was on tape.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by APOPTOSIS: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
Women are naturally wicked. Sometimes I don't pity them when they get maltreated by some men.
Not Just LADIES but Female Creatures..

Female LION does most hunting.
Female DOG (BITCHES) are Ruthless.
Female Anopheles carries Malaria Parasite.
Female BEE kills MALE during Mating.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
CorGier:

Seriously?
But you saw the damn video didn't you? How come the word "useless" was the only adjective you found befitting enough to qualify that dastardly act of hers? That barbarian right there is supposed to be a mother. But she's just "useless" you see, nothing more to see there.

Now let's drag the man folk into it, stoke up a gender war as usual. There, better.

Oh, start picking my words. What next? Why did I type in past tense and not present?

Mtcheeew!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by kachdviruz(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
That is why family planning is good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Beremx(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
including your mother and sisters abi. Next time don't generalise
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
badmrkt:
Pls don't generalize

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.