Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82378 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

Well, I've never maltreated anyone's child. I will never have any help on my house, under age or over age.

I believe if you want to help a child, enroll them on a school and pay their fees while they live with their parents.

Just cause you're surrounded by vipers doesn't mean all women are.
women like you are worse.

You all black women have this little wickedness inside

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Brightdude007: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
The way a woman treats and pampers her kids is not her true nature but the way she treats another man's child

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Goovo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
Enculer2:

Idiot. What dirty tribe are you?
na dem
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by fablani(m): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
the person that videoed this evil without attacking that demon is even more wicked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

No part of my post said it is a man's fault. I asked why can't the husband step in, same question I asked when a man molests a help and the wife is very aware!

It is nice logic that evil thrives when supposed good people do nothing. So, tone down your delusion of persecution and think!!

It will be nice if you guys can do that. No more rape and ritual killings. Highest na jealousy and gossip. We can do with that...

And you think women don't rape men shebi

You think some women ain't Ritualist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
CorGier:

Man molests a girl child - Man's fault;
Woman molests a girl child - Man's fault.

Nice logic.
.. In a way what she said is right. How can someone call himself a husband/man and cannot do anything to help a poor child since the wife/woman has decided to be the devil's incarnate? We can keep blaming women for such acts but I still believe that we men are in position to stop it.If anything happens to that poor child,the man won't go free because he never took any action against the woman's stupidity and wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by dimeji0132: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Forgetting that she has children too. Just one fatal accident and her children will be like the maid
True talk... table can turn against you
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
To all those, who are using this inhumane act to come for women, claiming they are their worst enemies instead of focusing on the real issue here, you all need help.

1) The man who recorded the video is a coward. At least the other lady tried talking some sense into the witch. The man however just felt the need to record the scene, instead of stepping up and actually taking actions.

2) Are you blind to the fact that it was a WOMAN trying to de-escalate the whole situation?

3) Most prisons in this world are mostly occupied by men!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by neonly: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Uyi168:
I think there is a drop of wickedness in almost all women...

Totally agree

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. In a way what she said is right. How can someone call himself a husband/man and cannot do anything to help a poor child since the wife/woman has decided to be the devil's incarnate? We can keep blaming women for such acts but I still believe that we men are in position to stop it.If anything happens to that poor child,the man won't go free because he never took any action against the woman's stupidity and wickedness.

Thank you for getting my point. If my husband abuses a child and I know and cover it up- I am worse than him. We have something called accessory (to crimes). You can't claim to be a good person and watch your spouse abuse up a child. It is wrong! You should to to jail with that person!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Jiyke(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
This one pass wicked ooo. Her friend is a fool, she couldn't do anything

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Romanoff(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mishael42019:
women like you are worse.

You all black women have this little wickedness inside

And you black men are angels, the best gift to humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by walket(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Dat wolfwman should be arrested immediately pls
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Chukabiz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
I want to hear/read in another news before Monday that this devil has been arrested and the girl returned to her parents. I hope Nigeria Police will take action immediately.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
The woman is very wicked, she will inflict serious injuries on that little girl, how I wish they will report her to the nearest police station.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

You are conveniently deflecting and whipping up things that are not in contest. That is a good sign, it shows you know what time it is. wink

Wetin You chop dx night?

Seems you came prepared... Leave me jare.

Liverpool spoiled my night angry
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by haslaw(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:
I do wonder how the head of the house watches an evil wife inflict such pain on a child. If the wife has decided to be useless, can't the husband step in?

This whole house help thing needs to be looked into. Children shouldn't be slaves. If you want to help a child; it is not until they come serve your household that you will help. Gosh!

Must everything be a man's fault. To your kind, it seems its a crime to be a man.

Where were you when a story came out about a wicked wife who maltreated her house maid and when the husband kicked against it, the evil woman accused her husband of sleeping with the maid.

Let me tell you. The worst form of domestic violence is from a wife to the house maid. Who are both females.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by LordAzubuike(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oboy that smackdown na die o . She wan break person spinal cord

Actually, females are naturally hostile to children that aren't their offspring. Even in animals it's common. Put a strange chick with a mother hen and watch it peck it continuously and neglect it. That's just how mother nature wired this.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
and the very poor ones still keep on birthing like rats.very sad.

Those ones no get sense and na the innocent kids dey pay for am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Baalejasper: 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some ppl dey this world wey no suppose to exist.......like this woman
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by madgoat(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
chival:
That woman will get what's coming to her. Let us all be vigilant and do what we can to save these abused children. If a neighbour or someone you know abuses a child, an anonymous call to the right NGOs and authorities might save that child's life. I frankly can't understand why and how some women get this mean. It's bad enough these house helps are saddled with endless chores, but to physically assault them on top of it is just horrible.

Again, that wicked Jezebel in the video and her like will get what's coming to them.

Story... Nothing will happen to the woman. grin
Children of now a days are too stubborn. Na iron hand fit them smiley
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by klufs(m): 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
fieryy:
To all those, who are using this inhumane act to come for women, claiming they are their worst enemies etc. instead of focusing on the real issue here, you all need help.

1) The man who recorded the video is a coward. At least the other lady tried talking some sense into the witch. The man however just felt the need to record the scene, instead of stepping up ans actually take actions

2) Are you blind to the fact that it was a WOMAN trying to de-escalate the whole situation

3) Most prisons in this world are mostly occupied by men!
Hope you've taken into your computation those men that are in those prisons, mostly awaiting trial because of false accusations by women?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Even educated people do this. A female colleague brought a child as house help, when I saw the girl ehn- one tiny thing that the baby would be heavier than sef. I spent minutes telling her it isn't right. Like, the girl staggers while carrying her orobo baby.

Surprisingly, lots of my female colleagues supported her. They said they can't bring an adult into their homes before the husband fcks them. But we also see cases of husbands defiling these maids. Isn't it better the man fcks an adult? Why prevent one ill by committing a greater one- child abuse.

Go for adults. Pay them, it is a job. Leave kids alone, let them be kids. She can't try this with an adult help. That one for give am better slap.

I just don't understand why it's even legal or maybe it isn't, but nobody cares.
Those kids are being exploited, as this nothing other than child labour.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by oodua1stson: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
I've always said the only reason women dont beat men in relationship and marriages is because they are not stronger than us

Tueh!

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
klufs:

Hope you've taken into your computation those men that are in those prisons, mostly awaiting trial because of false accusations by women?

What do you mean by 'false accusations by women.' Are you suggesting men don't accuse their fellow men for crimes they committed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
If I ever found my wife doing this... .

There and then ... She packs her things back to her husband' house!! Fucking serious! I can't live with a beast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ndibunna:
Jesus.

This woman is hyper wicked.

She should be arrested immediately

Godddd.

Imagine if this little girl landed with her head.

lalasticlala

Bro... That girl landed with her head... It's just that the Holy Ghost is at work in her life.

This is how some women do send their own children to school and will give the house helps Stuffs to hawk from morning till night.

Mark my word... That little girl will be someone great in the future... She will eat and dine with kings and queens.

God will surely bless and keep her always.... Am in tears right here as am typing this.... I have watched that video more than 15times.

That particular woman will never go unpunished..... She will surely suffer for what she is doing to that innocent girl... If I can get to know where she lives..... I will go there between tomorrow and Tuesday... Will get her arrested and the girl Will be well taken good care of...

All bills will be on me

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
fieryy:

I just don't understand why it's even legal or maybe it isn't, but nobody cares.
Those kids are being exploited, as this nothing other than child labour.

Lagos state takes things like this serious, I do not know of other states. I can never bring in a child into my home and I lose respect for people who do.

These kids do not have social media handles to rant and show their bruised bodies, so lets not even be so hard on the video man. People like him brings such happenings to relevant people and authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Jimi24: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Housegirl-ism and houseboy-ism is the height of social abuse.
Most middle class Nigerians from the south actively support this nonsense. They even see it as status symbol, this modern slavery social system that is a product of poverty.
The same shameless idxxts would smugly condemn Almajiri-ism in the North whilst actively benefiting / encouraging emotion-wrenching forced separation of minors from their families.

Nigeria is the most bullshitty and spiritually/intellectually dishonest country in the world.

How many of our wives are qualified to be bringing up other peoples kids?
We are playing with fire in this country in all aspects of national life and when people talk about restructuring I rain insults upon them.

You guys are not serious. You dont even know where to start from.

Bringing minors from the middle belt into your home through a racketeer.
No indication of emotional, spiritual background of the people which is also dangerous for your own family esp your kids .
Playing God in the life of another human being. No social regulation.
Very wicked and unserious country

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you for getting my point. If my husband abuses a child and I know and cover it up- I am worse than him. We have something called accessory (to crimes). You can't claim to be a good person and watch your spouse abuse up a child. It is wrong! You should to to jail with that person!!
. Exactly the reason I do get mad to the so called husband.
Yes,everytime women and we have the so called husband watching and acting all so innocent.Cant he put his house in order?. Yes let's all keep blaming the woman but any husband that sees something like this and kept mute is worst than the wife, Period.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Romanoff:

And you black men are angels, the best gift to humanity.
with your comment I know you’re one of em. Please change

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Onyekackukwu Chukwuebuke Igwilo Rapes Student Who Came To Watch Movie In Room / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.