Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral (82345 Views)

Lady Use Razor Blade To Brutalize Her Underage Houseboy In Ondo (photos) / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know why someone like Corgier is seeing a gender war. This is common sense. It might be extreme to arrest the neighbours join, but they are not totally blameless. The husband however, is a major culprit.
.. There shouldn't be anything like gender war here.I have bailed a friend before because of this kind of issue. The wife was maltreating their maid and unfortunately she fail and got injured. When the matter was reported to the police,he was even the one everybody was blaming.The only question he was asked was "Oga wetin you do when you know say your wife dey always beat am" He could not answer, straight to the cell.They were lucky it wasn't so serious.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
fieryy:

I just don't understand why it's even legal or maybe it isn't, but nobody cares.
Those kids are being exploited, as this nothing other than child labour.

I don't want to call statistics that i have no reference for, but I can tell you for example: Most homes in Lagos have an underage child working as a house help. They are maltreated & beaten mercilessly. Sometimes locked outside till dawn. Starved with no food. Even Raped & impregnated etc.

My conclusion is borne out from the fact that I lived in Lagos all my life & I visited so many families, this is what I witnessed.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
Brightgem:
It's your fault you roll with the wrong set, hence you see the world through that lens of what is around you.

Who are the you ladies? Nobody is naturally anything, most behaviors are learned and sustained over time. You get that? So we all choose to be who and how we are.

I understand but even God in heaven knows that a man can't hit a little child like that.

You watched the video shey?

Have you ever heard or seen a man throw up a child like football.

Na women dey pour acid pon other people

Na women dey use hot iron on their house helps.

Na women dey even stab their house helps.

And so many other wicked acts...

I will just draw the curtain here cos you know within yourself that women are selfish and wicked.

Whenever a woman tells someone she will deal with him or her... They go extra mile to make sure they actualise their evil thoughts.

Tueh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Brightgem(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
klufs:

I agree with u wickedness is not peculiar to gender. However, from my experience women go to the extremes, problem is its rarely televised because its mostly behind closed doors like in this case within the four walls of a fenced compound and they have no problem pretending. There's a high probability this same woman has a facebook account that shares women equality and anti-child abuse posts. I had a step-mother. I am successful now but i can never forget. With that memory I don't pity women today, i don't think i will tommorrow.
Sounds like with a mindset like this, you are still preparing to be the victim of another bad woman, because you have a mind set that can turn a woman bad, when she was good "I don't pity women" that's sad o! But your choice tho.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by holafloyd(m): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Video Of Nigerian Lady Assaulting Her Underage House Help Goes Viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoMc_j9ypY
kindly make sure this gets to the right Channels for necessary action because this isn't human at all.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Brightgem(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Humphrizy:

I understand but even God in heaven knows that a man can't hit a little child like that.

You watched the video shey?

Have you ever heard or seen a man throw up a child like football.

Na women dey pour acid pon other people

Na women dey use hot iron on their house helps.

Na women dey even stab their house helps.

And so many other wicked acts...

I will just draw the curtain here cos you know within yourself that women are selfish and wicked.

Whenever a woman tells someone she will deal with him or her... They go extra mile to make sure they actualise the their evil thoughts.

Tueh undecided
Immediately I saw a man can't hit a child like that. I stopped reading. Peace out bro! I can't argue with the level your mind is operating at.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by SirBunky85(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Abalado:
Some people are so heartless, haba,,,,, they have their same heart with the Major General... Na u know if u add buhari at the end o omo na u sabi,,, na major general I call o
silly post
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

Even educated people do this. A female colleague brought a child as house help, when I saw the girl ehn- one tiny thing that the baby would be heavier than sef. I spent minutes telling her it isn't right. Like, the girl staggers while carrying her orobo baby.

Surprisingly, lots of my female colleagues supported her. They said they can't bring an adult into their homes before the husband fcks them. But we also see cases of husbands defiling these maids. Isn't it better the man fcks an adult? Why prevent one ill by committing a greater one- child abuse.

Go for adults. Pay them, it is a job. Leave kids alone, let them be kids. She can't try this with an adult help. That one for give am better slap.

if they afraid pf their husbands being seduced by a mature maid they can go for an older lady thats a nanny around 50 something and above in age nau.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Brightgem:
Sounds like with a mindset like this, you are still preparing to be the victim of another bad woman, because you have a mind set that can turn a woman bad, when she was good "I don't pity women" that's sad o! But your choice tho.

You are just making conclusions without giving it a second thought.

Tell yourself the truth.... Women are wicked... Can't you read the hand writing on the video sad
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
HopeSpencer:

Why am I saying this? I befriended someone who sounds almost like you. We shared very lovely memories, delved into manifold wisdoms of the unseen... We never met in person. Then we agreed that a relationship leading to marriage would not work because we seemed to know so much more than necessary. She vanished into thin air. I married someone who can't boast of 10% of her intelligence, and heaven has not fallen.

What exactly are you talking about? Which negative vibes? I actually enjoy her posts because she keeps it real. Besides, are you implying men should marry less intelligent women and lastly, what does this even have to do with the topic being discussed?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Brightgem(f): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
aminusodiq:
ur assertion still dosnt change d fact dat most women tend to act brutally towards there fellow gender! As much as we av wicked men, women tend to be wicked to d extreme!
Okay, if that narrative makes you comfortable, stick to it. It's not my duty to convince you otherwise.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Humphrizy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Brightgem:
Immediately I saw a man can't hit a child like that. I stopped reading. Peace out bro! I can't argue with the level your mind is operating at.

Funny enOugh... It's a freeworld... Na my mind wey I dey talk and it's just the patent truth with zero dilution
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't want to call statistics that i have no reference for, but I can tell you for example: Most homes in Lagos have an underage child working as a house help. They are maltreated & beaten mercilessly. Sometimes locked outside till dawn. Starved with no food. Even Raped & impregnated etc.

My conclusion is borne out from the fact that I lived in Lagos all my life & I visited so many families, this is what I witnessed.

That's a shame, really. It's a shame our culture supports this. Children shouldn't be exploited in any way.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
I almost cried....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Biggers82(m): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
The person that video this thing will not come again to Challenge this and the order woman should have call people to arrest this idiotic Laday this is what we witness in this Stupid poverty country
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by lalanice(f): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
HopeSpencer:

Gone are the days when I was in pursuit of cerebral women like yourself. But I concluded that no one, male or female, is wise in the very sense of the word. Marriage should just happen as a phenomenon, because harmony can never be guaranteed. Where there's harmony, thank the stars or God if you believe in Him.

You attract so much negative energies on nairaland that I finally resolved to say one or two things about you. You must, and will get married, believe me, your wisdom won't play the most vital roles.

In my culture, monkey is a symbol of foolishness and it is reknowned for the mastery of tree plays. So, an adage goes thus; "When wisdom succeeds in flying over the tallest trees in the rainforests, it ends its exploits in the natural habitat of monkeys." That means wisdom still can't master the Woody terrain more ingenuously than the pioneer foolish monkeys.

I'm a liberal person, and if a partner or associate breaks that code, I would restart everything from the beginning. I could resign from a job on the 29th of a month and forfeit the salary.

Young woman, the earth will never be a better place. Learn to fight for your immediate needs, and leave the rest for the forces beyond man to handle.

Why am I saying this? I befriended someone who sounds almost like you. We shared very lovely memories, delved into manifold wisdoms of the unseen... We never met in person. Then we agreed that a relationship leading to marriage would not work because we seemed to know so much more than necessary. She vanished into thin air. I married someone who can't boast of 10% of her intelligence, and heaven has not fallen.
haha, until people realise this, some people will keep hating other people/things not realizing that the real problem is actually within. I totally love this very post.

I always say knowing too much is the reason some people will die lonely or never find love but they'd keep saying men/women are bad cheesy whereas people marry every Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
I shouted when she slammed the child on the floor. I was like God!! This is pure Evil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by TruckFit(m): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Her child would suffer a greater fate than that ...note my words.

All this women that won't let us rest because their husband has 20m in savings account and keeping underage kids has maid.**SMH**

Wtf can a child-maid do..?? Aside normal shhiii's kid their age can do

I'm not in any power to judge, but I'll sincerely want this woman to watch her own child been treated as such in later years to come.

cry
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Melian(f): 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Anyone else notice this recent trend with igbo women? Igbo women are wicked, aggressive and are monsters. That woman should be stoned to death!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Muyuba: 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
Please, anybody with the address of this woman? Please kindly send to me soonest or to my email, yunusamufutau@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
if they afraid pf their husbands being seduced by a mature maid they can go for an older lady thats a nanny around 50 something and above in age nau.

They claimed that one would be like sending your mama message. They intentionally go for these kids to exploit them. Some are only nice enough to treat them fairly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
And if we get to know why she's beating this poor young child it will be because of an unswept floor or something undecided

This horrible woman needs to be arrested. Christ Almighty

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
fieryy:

That's a shame, really. It's a shame our culture supports this. Children shouldn't be exploited in any way.

Yes, I can also confirm to you that a lot of educated Nigerians do not see anything wrong with this.

Emphasis on educated Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by lovegeneration(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
AuntLaVIV:
Video Of Nigerian Lady Assaulting Her Underage House Help Goes Viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpoMc_j9ypY
I can just wait to read the news that she has been arrested.
Very weiked woman look at the way she is beating as if she her age mate
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. There shouldn't be anything like gender war here.I have bailed a friend before because of this kind of issue. The wife was maltreating their maid and unfortunately she fail and got injured. When the matter was reported to the police,he was even the one everybody was blaming.The only question he was asked was "Oga wetin you do when you know say your wife dey always beat am" He could not answer, straight to the cell.They were lucky it wasn't so serious.

Maybe he should have told the police it is a gender war. As e no get sense to know say person suppose report the wife.

Na lack of respect go even make woman do this nonsense in her husband's presence. E get the kind husband woman go get, them no born her well to misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by HopeSpencer: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
fieryy:

What exactly are you talking about? Which negative vibes? I actually enjoy her posts because she keeps it real. Besides, are you implying men should marry less intelligent women and lastly, what does this even have to do with the topic being discussed?

Many people here summarily sees her as a bad person but I think she's not. I have read posts where people attacked her without her making a comment there. I'm a spiritual person and I know how shots are fired by mere evil thoughts against others.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
.. You are right bro. We have a nanny that is of the age you mentioned or even more.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by ima4sure(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Uyi168:
I think there is a drop of wickedness in almost all women...

Minus me oooo
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by cardoctor(m): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
And u sit there shooting video.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
pocohantas:

They claimed that one would be like sending your mama message. They intentionally go for these kids to exploit them. Some are only nice enough to treat them fairly.
cheesy abeg its high time naija govt banned underage labour cheesy.in edo state for example during oshiomole"s time it was an offense for kids to be hawking about during school hourse but before i left the issue of child hawking resumed.where i am currently is a black dominated country but i havent even seen one child hawker here.most of the ppl who sell on the streets are mostly ladies and guys in their 20s.u dont even see a teenager here who hawks.if they want to sell outside they have stands by the side of the roads they sell their wares.u will see a young lady selling her wares with an umbrella as a shed to protect her from the hot sun .here no child househelps cos all the children are in school .the poor ones are catered for by the govt.i dont know when naija go reach this level oo even though we are earning a lot from oil sales we still acting like a backward nation.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
ibkayee:
And if we get to know why she's beating this poor young child it will be because of an unswept floor or something undecided

This horrible woman needs to be arrested. Christ Almighty
What transpired that got her so angry was a minor mistake from the child she calls a helper. From the beginning of the video, they were meant to all go down there, but the help opened the door making her baby to go down first. She ignorantly while opening hers used her body to slam the back door and by so doing, slamming the door on her baby. That angered her.

That child she slammed to the ground must have gone through a lot. For a second I thought she would pass out. Some people are indeed the devil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
The biological parents of that child should be arrested. That's the only way to address this social problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prof. Iyayi's Bullet-pierced Body (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Salah Cow Refuses To Die, Attacks Two Men (Photos) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.