Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale (1036 Views)

I Buy Faulty Property &house Hold Items / I Buy Faulty Property House Hold Items / Get N6,000,000 Commission TODAY ; Buy Or Sell This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
House for at ijako sugar sango otta, Bosede street, please nairaland help. I wish to sell this property fast before December close, ,but I believe nairaland y'all can help me on this, please call me 08059709165

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Why do you want to do away with it so badly. With the time frame in mind you can get a loan with the documents to fix issues

This property looks decent enough to secure 1-2 Million Naira loan from a serious lender

1 Like

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

Lalasticlala

please help
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:
Why do you want to do away with it so badly. With the time frame in mind you can get a loan with the documents to fix issues

No o , its mum , she really wants it sold we need the money to change things, she has had it for years and its even her street
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

No o , its mum , she really wants it sold we need the money to change things, she has had it for years and its even her street

Wow. Tell her to give it time. Advertise it on jiji paid adverts and similar property sites. With 10k you can publish your ads on those sites

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

This property looks decent enough to secure 1-2 Million Naira loan from a serious lender

Ah

We don't need 1-2 million, if it can go for at least 8, we planning travels & business in it
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Ah

We don't need 1-2 million, if it can go for at least 8, we planning travels & business in it

Advertise it on jiji paid ads. That's one of the most efficient methods I know. Yes, it looks good for 6 to 8 million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Wow. Tell her to give it time. Advertise it on jiji paid adverts and similar property sites. With 10k you can publish your ads on those sites

She doesn't know much bout those stuff including me, what I know is DAT nairaland has help a lot people in cases like this, I just believe I can be helped too
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Advertise it on jiji paid ads. That's one of the most efficient methods I know. Yes, it looks good for 6 to 8 million

How certain is jiji and how can I use it, I want to take out of my saving to promote it for her on there, please help
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

How certain is jiji and how can I use it, I want to take out of my saving to promote it for her on there, please help

Go to jiji. 5 to 8, 000 Naira paid ad will help

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Go to jiji. 5 to 8, 000 Naira paid ad will help

But is it certain that I'll be able to sell it before year end
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

But is it certain that I'll be able to sell it before year end

Sorry but I'm not God, neither am I a prophet or a good man

1 Like

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Sorry but I'm not God, neither am I a prophet or a good man

Thanks tho, you been real good to me today na, but I'll still be needing help
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Thanks tho, you been real good to me today na, but I'll still be needing help

Be careful. Don't use this hasty energy to do anything. You're too hasty and people captalize on people's hastiness to take advantage of them. Tone down your energy. We know you want to travel abroad but take it easy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Be careful. Don't use this hasty energy to do anything. You're too hasty and people captalize on people's hastiness to take advantage of them. Tone down your energy. We know you want to travel abroad but take it easy

Sure Sir, we just want a better 2020
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Sure Sir, we just want a better 2020

Tone it down. You're projecting your plans through your energy. It's too obvious. Tone down the excitement/happy vibes

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Tone it down. You're projecting your plans through your energy. It's too obvious. Tone down the excitement/happy vibes

Sure Sir, please is the jiji an app or website
Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by healthserve(m): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Mbitiouz69:

Sure Sir, please is the jiji an app or website

Site

1 Like

Re: Nairaland please I want to sell this property. House for sale by Mbitiouz69: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
healthserve:

Site

Thanks, I'll do that rn

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday Motivation / Mini Flat At College Road,ogba 280k Call Babs / 4 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX In LEKKI FOR SALE (Off Plan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.