Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? (1623 Views)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
There is this girl in my area that i found interesting.

She's just my kind of girl.

I'm a gateman that earns 25k a month, I don't know if she will agree to date someone like me.

Ladies, if you're in her position and i approached you for a serious relationship will you accept?
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by zexy2030(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
Moezzy1:

I'm a gateman that earns 25k a month, I don't know if she will agree to date someone like me.

Ladies, if you're in her position and i approached you for a serious relationship will you accept?

I'm not a Lady, create a drama on your mind, like you r d lady to be approached by a gateman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by MedicH: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Lol abeg eeh haha. I dont even know what to say. Maybe midnighter can advice op
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by midnighter(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
MedicH:
Lol abeg eeh haha. I dont even know what to say. Maybe midnighter can advice op

Chei Nwa Dokita better respect yourself...no call me for this kind topic o wetin I do you sef
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by OlawaleBammie: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Moezzy1:

Umm, ogaaaa.... hmmmmmm.

ok

she wil agree sha.

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
I know that no lady will accept to date a gateman like me.... too bad cry cry
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by MedicH: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
midnighter:

Chei Nwa Dokita better respect yourself...no call me for this kind topic o wetin I do you sef

Lol so sorry this topic tire me.

Well op there's a man for every woman and vice versa. Forget all the rantings u see here none of them is obtainable outside there. Stay true to yourself and you will find your woman and find grace.

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Ladylite: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Moezzy1:

Yes $25k is manageable

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Are you a calendar? That you want people to date you
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by iCauseTrouble: 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bro. Forget nollywood movies. Just roll with ladies in your class to avoid future hearthbreaks.
Not talking down on your job o. Kudos for finding something to do

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
u jus siddon one place being comfortable that u are a gateman cheesy cheesy
hope u know outside naija na remote control dem dey take open gate
if naija come introduce such technology where will u be?

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by midnighter(f): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:

Modified: You are wicked!
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
I didn't sit in one place bro, I think this is what i can get for now.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ladylite:

Yes $25k is manageable
No is 25 thousand naira embarassed
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by midnighter(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
MedicH:

Lol so sorry this topic tire me.

Well op there's a man for every woman and vice versa. Forget all the rantings u see here none of them is obtainable outside there. Stay true to yourself and you will find your woman and find grace.

Lol e tire me o but true true gateman go find hin wife one day

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Ebonygirl1(f): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
All these hateful nairaland men boys are hiding in the shadows of the thread waiting for the first lady that will say no lipsrsealed

Op I believe I speak for everyone here when I say we can't tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by midnighter(f): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Moezzy1:
I know that no lady will accept to date a gateman like me.... too bad cry cry

Please dont mind all these mad people, you are a human before you are a gateman. Even if this lady doesnt accept you will still find another person so just cheer up okay? smiley

Please excuse my laughter up there, its not my fault they called me inside here, wetin consign me sef make I go chop orange...
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ebonygirl1:
All these hateful nairaland men boys are hiding in the shadows of the thread waiting for the first lady that will say no lipsrsealed

Op I believe I speak for everyone here when I say we can't tongue
Ok thanks embarassed
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2019
If he is educated yes because I am educated too
And educated people tends to have good vision because no educated man will plan to remain s gateman for a long while wink
It's better to date someone with 25K monthly pay than someone who is jobless

It's just my opinion to the future trolls that plan to attack me after reading this

4 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:

My dear easy na. Country hard
E better make e manage this one till he see better opportunity
25K a month is better than nothing

How have you been? I missed your popcorn cheesy
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:
And educated people tends to have good vision because no educated man will plan to remain s gateman for a long while wink

It's just my opinion to the future trolls that plan to attack me after reading this
Thanks for this smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Barthley: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Money is important but sometimes ladies actually love Fun, lovely and caring guys. Why not try to be a FRIEND and see how it goes with time..

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

My dear easy na. Country hard
E better make e manage this one till he see better opportunity
25K a month is better than nothing

i understand kuntry hard but from the way he sounded he be be like person wey comfortable with being a gateman cheesy.
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 21, 2019
Moezzy1:
I didn't sit in one place bro, I think this is what i can get for now.
na naija we dey oo.u go tell babe say u be gateman by profession she go kawa cheesy oo except maybe u don go school.
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Barthley: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

You're right dear. But there are people who are educated just by certificate(s)..
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

i am fine wink..dont worry i go prepare some nice popcorns dis xmas cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rukkydelta:

and if he wants to get a girlfriend he should look for a focused one who will ginger him not to remain too long in his comfort zone and not some slayqueen he will now be paying girfriend allowance of 20k monthly cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
and if he wants to get a girlfriend he should look for a focused one and not some slayqueen he will now be paying girfriend allowance of 20k monthly cheesy

Supported kiss
I always advise my brothers and close male pals not to date a jobless lady even do her source of income isn't much make she dey do something
And if your babe always bill you, tell her to pack and go cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Moezzy1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
na naija we dey oo.u go tell babe say u be gateman by profession she go kawa cheesy oo except maybe u don go school.

Lol bro, I know all these.

And I will keep telling them that im a gateman, I wan see the lucky one wey go stay. Hope you grab wink
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Barthley:

You're right dear. But there are people who are educated just by certificate(s)..

Yeah true
By education I mean the academic type and off academics too cheesy

I had a neighbor in school the guy was a first class tonight but about from books he lack knowledge in other things
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
lefulefu2:
LOL. cheesy grin

E go change profession na. grin
Re: Ladies; Can You Date A Gateman That Earns 25k A Month? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
LOL. cheesy grin

E go change profession na. grin
lets hope so cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS] / Reasons Why I Beat My Husband And His Sister And Locked Them Outside. / Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.