Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

House Of Scandals - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Of Scandals (27173 Views)

(janemena Scandals)alora Sealords Threatens To Deal With Kpokpogiri / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Scandals by Zito95: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Next!!!
Re: House Of Scandals by tonysunkan: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Following.
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
Interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2020
She nodded. “Hello, mum.”

Even from outside, I could hear her voice.

“Omon, where’re you?”

“I’m at the new tenant’s flat.”

“I’m back.”

“Okay, mum. I’m coming.”

She cut the line and looked at me wistfully. “Sorry, we will have to continue another time.”

“I understand.”

Briefly, we kissed fully on the lips and she left.

I sighed as I watched her go. If there was anything I hated, it was the abrupt end to a passionate moment. I suddenly shrugged. Omon had just come to Lagos and we would still have the opportunity of having intimate moments together.

Where Omon had stopped, Richard would continue, I decided.

But I was disappointed that evening. I didn’t know when I slept off in the sitting-room, still waiting for him.

By the time I woke up, it was few minutes to two o’clock in the morning. I decided not to go and knock at his door that late hour. He was the one who came to knock on my door few minutes after five p.m.

“Good morning, my beautiful baby,” he greeted.

“Good morning. What ...?”

He didn’t let me complete the sentence.

Swiftly, his lips came for mine. Like a couple that had starved themselves of sex. He lifted me and flopped me on the sofa. In a frenzy manner, he removed his boxer and singlet.

“Let me help you with that,” he said huskily as he started removing my sleep wear. In a matter of seconds, the two of us were naked.

“First and foremost, I miss these.” His mouth went to my tits. Each of his lick and near nibbling brought tingling sensation all over my body.

After several seconds, his mouth travelled to my navel. He kissed and licked the navel the way no man had ever to be before. I rubbed his back and encouraged him on.

Finally, the mouth made its trip to my vagina. The way he licked and teased the clitoris made me realize that he cherished the action, unlike what I had thought before now.

“Hmn ..oh, oh, oh, Richard,” I moaned, pressing his head down.

That seemed to make him go crazier as he sucked my pussy the more, running his tongue all over it and tingling it till no end.

I gasped for breath, all for electric-like pleasure. When he was satisfied with that, he shoved his cock to my face. It was my turn to lick his private organ. I spat on the cock, ran my finger to make it all wet and started the lick from its tip. It was solid hard and I liked it that way.

From the tip-teasing to throaty sucks, I worked on him while he moaned in pleasure.

“Jeeze, you’re the best. Uh, uh, I … I swear you’re the best,” he whispered.

He rolled his eyes while his body shivered. Some seconds later, he grunted and released a deep throated moan.

“I’m …I’m coming,” he mumbled. His cock exploded with a stream of semen.

I removed it and pointed it my chest, bathing that part of my body with the substance.
We sat on the sofa, exhausted but satisfied that we had got just what we wanted.

“That was what I should have given you last night,” he said. “Well, now, I’ve finally given it to you.”

I grinned. “It’s well-appreciated, dear.”

Later, we went to have our bath and prepare for work. I must leave early so that I would get to work on time.

The work went on smoothly. During the lunch break, Preye asked the office assistant to bring a pack of fried rice for me.

While I was eating it, he came to meet me.

“Is there a way we can still keep our relationship?” he asked in a pleading tone. “Fact is I miss you so much and I want you back.”

I shook my head. Was that why he bought the food for me? If he thought he could woo me back, he was making a big mistake.

“I’m sorry, Preye. It won’t be possible for us to get together again.” I went sarcastic: “Try to be faithful to your wife.”

He was unruffled by my statement and remained so. I stuck to my decision. To me, the only man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was Richard. Let guys like Preye go and ‘sit down.’

That afternoon, the traffic was light so I got home early. I went to my bedroom to change to casuals. I had barely changed when knocks sounded at my sitting-room door.

I quickly went there to see who was there. It was Omon. She was wearing a brown bum short and a spaghetti top. I couldn’t see any strap of her bra, but her tits looked perky and attractive all the same.

“Hello, Omon, baby. How’re you?”

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals by aprilwise(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nice one. Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals by Paskid01(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2020
aprilwise:
Hi... Just sent you a mail. Its a friend you would be happy to get in touch with once again. wink
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Cool.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 8:56am On Feb 17, 2020
aprilwise:

Thanks.
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
kweensheba:
She nodded. “Hello, mum.”

Even from outside, I could hear her voice.

“Omon, where’re you?”

“I’m at the new tenant’s flat.”

“I’m back.”

“Okay, mum. I’m coming.”

She cut the line and looked at me wistfully. “Sorry, we will have to continue another time.”

“I understand.”

Briefly, we kissed fully on the lips and she left.

I sighed as I watched her go. If there was anything I hated, it was the abrupt end to a passionate moment. I suddenly shrugged. Omon had just come to Lagos and we would still have the opportunity of having intimate moments together.

Where Omon had stopped, Richard would continue, I decided.

But I was disappointed that evening. I didn’t know when I slept off in the sitting-room, still waiting for him.

By the time I woke up, it was few minutes to two o’clock in the morning. I decided not to go and knock at his door that late hour. He was the one who came to knock on my door few minutes after five p.m.

“Good morning, my beautiful baby,” he greeted.

“Good morning. What ...?”

He didn’t let me complete the sentence.

Swiftly, his lips came for mine. Like a couple that had starved themselves of sex. He lifted me and flopped me on the sofa. In a frenzy manner, he removed his boxer and singlet.

“Let me help you with that,” he said huskily as he started removing my sleep wear. In a matter of seconds, the two of us were naked.

“First and foremost, I miss these.” His mouth went to my tits. Each of his lick and near nibbling brought tingling sensation all over my body.

After several seconds, his mouth travelled to my navel. He kissed and licked the navel the way no man had ever to be before. I rubbed his back and encouraged him on.

Finally, the mouth made its trip to my vagina. The way he licked and teased the clitoris made me realize that he cherished the action, unlike what I had thought before now.

“Hmn ..oh, oh, oh, Richard,” I moaned, pressing his head down.

That seemed to make him go crazier as he sucked my pussy the more, running his tongue all over it and tingling it till no end.

I gasped for breath, all for electric-like pleasure. When he was satisfied with that, he shoved his cock to my face. It was my turn to lick his private organ. I spat on the cock, ran my finger to make it all wet and started the lick from its tip. It was solid hard and I liked it that way.

From the tip-teasing to throaty sucks, I worked on him while he moaned in pleasure.

“Jeeze, you’re the best. Uh, uh, I … I swear you’re the best,” he whispered.

He rolled his eyes while his body shivered. Some seconds later, he grunted and released a deep throated moan.

“I’m …I’m coming,” he mumbled. His cock exploded with a stream of semen.

I removed it and pointed it my chest, bathing that part of my body with the substance.
We sat on the sofa, exhausted but satisfied that we had got just what we wanted.

“That was what I should have given you last night,” he said. “Well, now, I’ve finally given it to you.”

I grinned. “It’s well-appreciated, dear.”

Later, we went to have our bath and prepare for work. I must leave early so that I would get to work on time.

The work went on smoothly. During the lunch break, Preye asked the office assistant to bring a pack of fried rice for me.

While I was eating it, he came to meet me.

“Is there a way we can still keep our relationship?” he asked in a pleading tone. “Fact is I miss you so much and I want you back.”

I shook my head. Was that why he bought the food for me? If he thought he could woo me back, he was making a big mistake.

“I’m sorry, Preye. It won’t be possible for us to get together again.” I went sarcastic: “Try to be faithful to your wife.”

He was unruffled by my statement and remained so. I stuck to my decision. To me, the only man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with was Richard. Let guys like Preye go and ‘sit down.’

That afternoon, the traffic was light so I got home early. I went to my bedroom to change to casuals. I had barely changed when knocks sounded at my sitting-room door.

I quickly went there to see who was there. It was Omon. She was wearing a brown bum short and a spaghetti top. I couldn’t see any strap of her bra, but her tits looked perky and attractive all the same.

You can download full story @ https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/house_of_scandals/30547

Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020

“Thank God you’re around now. The whole house has been boring since morning.”

I opened the door wide for her to come in.

“I would have even called you but I didn’t get your number. How was work?”

I smiled at her and watched as she sat on the sofa she sat on yesterday. “Work was fine. So, you were indoor through-out the day?”

“Yes. Towards noon, NEPA took light, and it has been so boring.”

“But there is light,” I pointed out as I switched on the television.

“Yes. They brought it few minutes ago.”

“I see.” I did not want to rush things so I did not sit beside her yet.

She looked at me and smiled. “Sorry, mummy interrupted our act the other time.”

I smiled too. “Tell me about yourself and your mum. You’ve not even mentioned a thing about your dad.”

At the mention of her dad, her countenance changed.

“Dad is the most irresponsible man on earth. I’m the only child my mother has for him. Because of that, he abandoned her and marry another woman. He abandoned us.”

I could feel bitterness in her tone. “Sorry about that.”

She nodded. “Thanks. The good thing is my mother has a good job. She’s a nurse at one of the State’s General Hospitals.”

“When did your father abandon the family?”

"When I was ten.”

“It’s alright,” I consoled. “I can see that your mum is trying to give you her best. Face your studies and face your life.”

She nodded again. “Thanks, Kween.”

“Oh, come over here. Let me give you some warmth.”

Omon moved from her sit to where I sat. I patted my laps. She sat on them while I wrapped my hands round her waist.

Slowly I moved my left hand on the dainty waist. She had the smallest waist I had ever seen. My right hand lifted up her spaghetti top. My hand caressed the waist, moved to the navel, went back to the waist and moved up to her chest. It for went to her left tit.

My fingers caressed and slightly twitched her nipple. The soft breast was warm in my hand and I caressed it more.

She went into action too. Her hands rubbed my back before coming to the front to handle my boobs. My fingers moved to her other tit. It was the same warmth and sensation that I experienced.

My fingers round the nipple, forming a circle to match the aureolae. With the position she was sitting on my laps, it was very easy for me to put her tit in my mouth. I started with the left tit, licking the nipple and sucking on them. She wrapped me tighter in her hands and moaned softly.

I continued with the sucking and alternated between the two tits. It was a very exhilarating experience I hoped would continue for a very long time.

After some minutes, I stopped my act. It was to allow her do what she felt like doing. If wanted my boobs, they were ready.
But she wanted something else. She stood up to remove my short. As usual, there was no pantie underneath.

Her right fingers went to my vagina. She caressed the part, before going for the clitoris. I closed my eyes, my right hand going for her left tit. She soon progressed from the finger to her tongue and mouth. They suckled my clits and I felt I was on top of the world.

After minutes, she used her fingers again. She put two of them in my vagina a
nd made short jerks. Now, Omon was fucking me with her fingers and I was damn enjoying it.

She did it deftly like somebody who really knew what she wanted and what she was doing. We made soft moans. It was obvious the two of us found the act very pleasant and desirable.
Re: House Of Scandals by aprilwise(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: House Of Scandals by FairCritic(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
More please...
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
I continued with the sucking and alternated between the two tits. It was a very exhilarating experience I hoped would continue for a very long time.

After some minutes, I stopped my act. It was to allow her do what she felt like doing. If wanted my boobs, they were ready.

But she wanted something else. She stood up to remove my short. As usual, there was no pantie underneath. Her right fingers went to my vagina.

She caressed the part, before going for the clitoris. I closed my eyes, my right hand going for her left tit. She soon progressed from the finger to her tongue and moth.

They suckled my clits and I felt I was on top of the world.

After minutes, she used her fingers again. She put two of them in my vagina and made short jerks. Now, Omon was fucking me with her fingers and I was damn enjoying it.

She did it deftly like somebody who really knew what she wanted and what she was doing. We made soft moans. It was obvious the two of us found the act very pleasant and desirable.

Her short jerks became fast. I felt I was going crazy with pleasure. This girl surely knew how to make one go gaga. I twitched her nipples and squealed in delight.

My heart beat increased and I could feel climax coming. She must have thought so too. She stepped up her act and I stepped up mine. I could feel increase in my blood pressure.

Her tit in my hand felt bigger consequently, my genital muscles, including the introitus went through rhythmic contractions. I got to my peak. For the next thirty seconds or so, I went into a paroxysm of pleasure, letting out a loud moan.

Almost simultaneously, she experienced her orgasm too.

We stopped to take some breath back. While it was true that as female, we didn’t need refractory, we decided that we had had enough for the day.

We wore our clothing back and sat next to each other, holding hands.

“You’re such a sweet girl, Omon,” I said.

She grinned. “You’re even sweeter, Kween.”

Through the window, I could see that it was getting dark. I remembered I had not thought of what I would have for dinner.

“Will you like to take fried rice?” I asked.

“I don’t mind.”

“Give me a minute.” I went to my bedroom to bring some money. I was soon back. I gave her some one thousand naira notes.

“There’s a good eatery at Town Planning Way, or any other place you know. Buy two packs. There is money for transport there too.”

1 Like

Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: House Of Scandals by CasNova: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nice one.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Through the window, I could see that it was getting dark. I remembered I had not thought of what I would have for dinner.

“Will you like to take fried rice?” I asked.

“I don’t mind.”

“Give me a minute.” I went to my bedroom to bring some money. I was soon back.

I gave her some one thousand naira notes.
“There’s a good eatery at Town Planning Way, or any other place you know. Buy two packs. There is money for transport there too.”

She nodded, collected the money and stood up. “Okay, Kween. Thanks.”

She left to get the food.

A couple of minutes after she left, Richard drove in and made straight for my flat.

“Hello, my Kween,” he enthused.

“Dear Richard, how was your day?”

He gave his trade mark grin. “All went well. How was yours?”

“Fine.”

He came to swoop kisses on my lips. His hands soon went to my boobs.

“Hey,” I stopped him. “I have a guest I just sent out and she would soon be back.”

“A guest?”

“Well, if you will call him that. She’s actually the daughter of a co-tenant.”

“I see.” He relaxed a bit. “Sorry, I can hardly wait to make passionate love to you.”

“You will have to wait a little bit more.”

“Okay. Maybe I should use that opportunity to go and change from my office wears.”

I smiled to encourage him. “That will be alright. I’ll soon be coming over there to join you.”

He left for his place. Some minutes later, Omon was back. I gave her a pack while I took one. Just before we started to eat, I asked her to bring two bottle water and glasses from the kitchen.

“How long will you be around for your holiday?” I asked.

“About three weeks.”

I nodded. We would still be seeing more of each other. In between the meal, her mother came in.

“Thanks, Kween,” she said, covering the pack of her half-eaten food. “I’ve got to go now.”

“It’s okay.”

She left with her pack. The moment she stepped out, Richard called my number. “I’m waiting, baby.”

“I’m coming.” I decided to go and meet him with my remaining food.

“I was waiting for you to come so that I could take you out for dinner,” he said upon seeing the food pack in my hand.

“Oh.”

“We can still go out all the same,” he quickly added.

I shook my head. “Maybe, I’ll wait for you. I’m already filled.”

“It won’t be a good thing for me to leave my Kween in the house while I go and eat.”

The next words I was about to say were interrupted by a knock on his door. Without waiting for a response, the knocker turned the knob and came in.
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 7:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by Freegift75: 8:10am On Mar 01, 2020
So titillating

Can't wait to complete the romantic chilling

nice one
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 5:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Nice and interesting.
Re: House Of Scandals by Zamar: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Really nice.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: House Of Scandals by kweensheba: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
The moment she stepped out, Richard called my number. “I’m waiting, baby.”

“I’m coming.” I decided to go and meet him with my remaining food.

“I was waiting for you to come so that I could take you out for dinner,” he said upon seeing the food pack in my hand.

“Oh.”

“We can still go out all the same,” he quickly added.

I shook my head. “Maybe, I’ll wait for you. I’m already filled.”

“It won’t be a good thing for me to leave my Kween in the house while I go and eat.”

The next words I was about to say were interrupted by a knock on his door. Without waiting for a response, the knocker turned the knob and came in.

It was a young lady, probably of my age. She briefly looked at me in surprise before facing Richard.

“Hey, Sola, met my good friend, Kween.” He turned to me. “Kween, meet my younger sister, Sola.”

I studied the young lady briefly. Yes, they looked alike a bit. She also gave a grin similar to the one he liked to give.

“Hello, Sola. Pleased to meet you.”

“Hello, Kween.”

We nodded and regarded each other. She was rather cool in her response. Inwardly, I shrugged.

“How’s everyone at home?” he asked her.
“They’re all fine.”

She sat on a sofa and stretched her legs. Somehow, I found my presence in the house awkward.

“Er, we’ll see later, Richard.”

He didn’t oppose my suggestion. “Alright, my queen. We’ll see later.”

Still clutching my food pack, I left the place. Back in my apartment, I had a feeling Sola did not approve of me. Why? Was she not supposed to be happy for her brother who, from all intents, had found his love?

I finished my food, drank from a plastic bottle of carbonated water and relaxed on the two-seater. I flicked on the television to watch my favorite channels.

I expected Richard to come in any time, or to call me on the phone that I should return to his apartment. Up till minutes after ten o’clock, he had not done so. I was already feeling sleepy. I moved on to the bedroom. Within seconds, I slept off.

I was up from the bed five a.m. I immediately moved to the toilet t ease my self. Then, I had a cold bath and prepared for work. I still hadn’t heard from Richard. I was getting apprehensive. Why must the coming of his sister take precedence over every other thing?

I wore a black skirt suit and left for work. At work, I tried to concentrate and forget every other thing.

Towards noon, my mum called from her Ibadan base. She was a cloth trader at one of the shops at Mapo shopping complex, and she was doing quite well.

“Hello, Kween.”

Hello, mummy. How’re you?”

“I’m fine o. We’re all fine over here. How’re you over there, and how’s your work?”

“Fine, mummy.”

“I hope you’ve not forgotten the important thing we’ve been talking about.”

I knew what she meant. For about a year now, she had been on my neck about bringing a man home.

“I’ve not forgotten mum. I’m on it.”

“Ah, you should not forget. What I’m expecting from you is a call that you’ve got the man and you’ll be bringing him to me for proper introduction.”

I nodded. She was quite right. My mind went to Richard. Surely, Richard should fit in.

“Very soon, mummy, you’ll hear that call from me, I promise,” I said.

“Okay, Kween. See you.”

“Bye, mum.”

She disconnected the line and I sighed. About an hour later, Richard called me.

“Hello, my Kween. Sorry, I’ve not called you all the while.”

“Why was that?” I demanded.

“Well, Sola is a little bit troublesome, and she has come with some troubles, as usual.”

“What kind of troubles?”

He seemed to sigh across the line. “Oh, it’s a family thing. As time goes on, you will understand.”

I didn’t like the blank answer he gave but I decided not to press the issue further, at least for now. Few minutes to four o’clock, Richard called again.
Re: House Of Scandals by Freegift75: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
continue,, please
Re: House Of Scandals by Saturn101: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: House Of Scandals by Awesome05: 7:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Interesting piece.
Re: House Of Scandals by BigBasher: 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
More......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.