Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! (2753 Views)

Powdery Fufu For Sale / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice / Automatic Sesame Seeds Cleaning Machine With Cyclone Dust Separator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2019
Good day, this is your boy...
The garriguy grin

Thanks for everything!

So, by now, many should understand that an ordinary hammer mill is more or less like a grinder. It crushes harder things that a grinder will normally wouldn't dare, like bones. I didn't say stones o grin grin

Picture below:
A HAMMER MILL
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 6:10am On Dec 22, 2019
But when you need your products to be turned into the finest powder, then we're talking the hammer mill with cyclone or simply called THE MILLING MACHINE.

For your fufu powder, cassava flour, yam flour, plantain flour, livestock feeds to be turned into pellets, bones (though you'll first need to crush a bone with the hammer mill), and all, then the MILLING MACHINE is what you're asking for.

Price is far more affordable that what us obtainable out there. Pure stainless steel and readily available for fabrication in just 2weeks of payment.

DO NOT FORGET, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE OFFER AFTER SALES SERVICES TOO!!!

1 Share

Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2019
CALL/WHATSAPP GARRIGUY +2347035593128
www.garriprocessing.com
garriguy007@gmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4r5twG_rA
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 6:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by olumide3367(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by imhere: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
@Op, are you still into garri supply
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 6:36am On Dec 23, 2019
imhere:
@Op, are you still into garri supply
I have never been into garri supply but machinery fabrication.

But if you need garri supply, I have some clients I can connect you with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by imhere: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
garriguy:
I have never been into garri supply but machinery fabrication.

But if you need garri supply, I have some clients I can connect you with

Oh! I'm sorry its a mix up then. Yeah someone needs it.
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 12:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Merry xmas
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by GCIT: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pls how much is your hammer mill?
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 1:42am On Dec 31, 2019
GCIT:
Pls how much is your hammer mill?
ordinary hammer mill,

Stainless steel with 165 diesel engine 350,000
Non stainless with 165 diesel engine 270,000

Hammer mill with cyclone 500,000

Capacity- 1-2tons/hr
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 1:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Good day
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by NkemFoods: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Can you fabricate industrial cabinet dryer with fire chambers that use blowers and electric motors?
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 7:57am On Jan 24, 2020
Price is 400k for small
800k for the double door. Stainless steel. It can use charcoal or gas burners. It'll come with a blower powers by electric motor. It can slo be more.bigger than below..
contact me via call or WhatsApp, Sir, via +2347035593128
NkemFoods:
Can you fabricate industrial cabinet dryer with fire chambers that use blowers and electric motors?

Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by peacealways: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
garriguy:
But when you need your products to be turned into the finest powder, then we're talking the hammer mill with cyclone or simply called THE MILLING MACHINE.

For your fufu powder, cassava flour, yam flour, plantain flour, livestock feeds to be turned into pellets, bones (though you'll first need to crush a bone with the hammer mill), and all, then the MILLING MACHINE is what you're asking for.

Price is far more affordable that what us obtainable out there. Pure stainless steel and readily available for fabrication in just 2weeks of payment.

DO NOT FORGET, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE OFFER AFTER SALES SERVICES TOO!!!
your location
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by garriguy: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2021
peacealways:
your location
Osogbo Osun State
Re: Get Hammer Milling Machine With Cyclone For Anything You Want In Powdery Form!!! by windud: 4:34am On May 20, 2021
SORRY DARE AKA GARRIGUY, ALL THE EQUIPMENT YOU DELIVERED FOR US ARE BAD AND SUBSTANDARD FOR THE FIVE SITES. WE HAVE SORTED OURSELVES OUT FROM OTHER BETTER SUPPLIERS FROM IBADAN. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR BEING A CHEAT. YOU HAVE BLOCKED MY DIRECTOR ON PHONE AND WHATSAPP AFTER HE COMPLAINED. BUSINESS DON'T THRIVE ON BEING FAKE. KEEP OFF GARRIGUY. YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR PERIL.

YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSCIENCE AND PULL DOWN ALL THESE ADVERTS FOR A JOB YOU DIDN'T DO WELL. YOUR MAN KEHINDE IS GROSSLY FALSE LIKE YOU. U USED OUR MONEY TO BUY CARS AND RATHER DELIVERED MACHINES THAT BROKE DOWN EVERY SECOND TILL WE GOT IN TOUCH WITH BETTER MANUFACTURERS IN IBADAN. WE AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER FROM ANAMBRA WHOM YOU DEFRAUDED WILL SURELY GET YOU.

THIS GUYS IS SCAM. ADMIN PLS GARRIGUY IS SCAM. IF WE HD LITTLE WARNING LIKE THIS DURING THE COVID LOCK DOWN LAST YEAR, WE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN THE MESS YOU PLACED US
I WILL POST PICTURES OF YOUR DE USED EQUIPMENT WE HAVE REPLACED TODAY AS A PROOF. YOUR GARRI PEELING MACHINES, AUTOMATICS PRESS ETC AMONGST OTHERS ARE WORST

(1) (Reply)

Monitor Your Farm/poultry With Our CCTV Installation Before They Get You / Cucumber Leaves Drying Off, Some1 Help / Please I Need Corn Starch Powder In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.