Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. (1922 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Tell That Guy Ur Dating Right Now "Enough Is Enough, No sex or No More Sex" !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
no lie oh... una wey dey claim love for mouth... Oya, time don reach to defend am grin

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by chiefolododo(m): 8:02am On Dec 22, 2019
20billion

2 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2019
chiefolododo:
20billion
LoL.
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2019
chiefolododo:
20billion
LoL.
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
Bros, talk is cheap but to be honest, if I went for the money, it
wouldn't be able to get rid of the guilt I'd feel afterwards. I'd
rather live with a clear conscience than to live with guilt my
whole life. Girlfriend aside, na person life important pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by chiefolododo(m): 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

LoL.
for me na money I go choose

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
If it was just the money or the lady, I'll go with the money, but since life is involved, then the lady even if she's crazy

3 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by abdeiz(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Thank God I'm currently single

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by kenir(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2019
Judging from d manner at which I'm looking for any opportunity to break up with her right now eh, those crocs go chop bellefull grin

6 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

2 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2019
kenir:
Judging from d manner at which I'm looking for any opportunity to break up with her right now eh, those crocs go chop bellefull grin

4 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2019
abdeiz:
Thank God I'm currently single

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by habsydiamond(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2019
Mine is two sided.. 1. If it's in the dream I will save the babe and leave the money cos there is a saying that when u see money in the dream na hunger go nearly finish you the next day... 2. If na real life, I only have one question which is where is the money grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by BigJoe19: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2019
Any guy doesn't go for the money is foolish, guys think if their girlfriend sees such opportunity they would consider you.

I can bet all girls would go for the money, they will even push you down for the Crocs to have their way with you.

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2019
BigJoe19:
Any guy doesn't go for the money is foolish, guys think if their girlfriend sees such opportunity they would consider you.

I can bet all girls would go for the money, they will even push you down for the Crocs to have their way with you.
lol
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2019
habsydiamond:
Mine is two sided.. 1. If it's in the dream I will save the babe and leave the money cos there is a saying that when u see money in the dream na hunger go nearly finish you the next day... 2. If na real life, I only have one question which is where is the money grin grin grin
lol
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by tukdi: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2019
I am not a fool, I know what I will drop. grincheesygrincheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2019
tukdi:
I am not a fool, I know what I will drop. grincheesygrincheesy

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Homers123(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2019
She sef go vex if I pick her.

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by abdeiz(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=BadRadio post=85120927][/quote]

Your own opinion sha... I don't have any obligation to tell you why I'm single bruh undecided
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2019
abdeiz:

Your own opinion sha... I don't have any obligation to tell you why I'm single bruh undecided

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Ciaos: 10:45am On Dec 22, 2019
kenir:
Bad guy you are grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by CuteNbad(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Yen Yen Yen Yen yen

Let the moneu enter your account first.

1 Like

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2019
CuteNbad:
Yen Yen Yen Yen yen

Let the moneu enter your account first.
Shallow!
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Jewelbaby01(f): 2:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
BigJoe19:

Speak for yourself hypocrite
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by meobizy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why do Nairalanders repeatedly create these threads? Boredom is at an all time high.
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
meobizy:
Why do Nairalanders repeatedly create these threads? Boredom is at an all time high.
bros
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
meobizy:
lol
Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by dukeprince50: 2:12am On Feb 09, 2020
Since its between life and death, I'll choose the girl without a second thought.

if its not between life and death and its my gf vs the 20b, I'll choose my babe, that girl is priceless

if its my ex GF vs the money, brother I'll even choose MTN 10mb instead of that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by olisaEze(m): 2:48am On Feb 09, 2020
That girl is going down! 20 billion will even produce her sexdoll carbon copy, and leave plenty of change! I mean, what sort of anyhow question is dis wan now!? angry

2 Likes

Re: Guyz: Be Honest, 20 Billion Or The Lady You Are Dating Right Now. Choose One. by bullabong(m): 3:38am On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:
no lie oh... una wey dey claim love for mouth... Oya, time don reach to defend am grin
20bill is too much na?! Even 2 mill pere, i go leave any Nigerian lady. Nija woman no be better investment abeg...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Hairstyle I Barbed That Made Me 2 Get 5 Nairaland Girls In 1 Week / His Girlfriend/fiancee Keeps On Biting Him / Unclad Video Of Prisca Displaying Her Bre.ast And Private Part Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.