Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event (60169 Views)

TY Bello Compares Her Height With Eniafe Momodu At GTB Fashion Weekend / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / Davido Supports Julius Malema As President Of South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Made4NaijaM4N: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2019
Davido took out time to go support his first babymama, Sophia Momodu, at her sip and shop even

On Friday, singer Davido attended the sip and shop event organised by his first babymama, Sophia Momodu. He even bought an item from the shop. Sophia posted a video showing the singer at the event. Watch the video below..

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc4G_-jzmFc

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Ciaos: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Because of Imade... The world is too big for birds to fly... As you come of age,you will realize that it is good to be at peace with everyone.. Good one Davido.

425 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2019
This yẹyẹ girl go masturbate tire untop this visit grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2019
Happy families. Lol!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by festacman(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Davido sure knows how to handle his women: Be unpredictable and sometimes, downright erratic. This makes them NEVER to take any of his gestures for granted.

My fear though is that this Sophia can sometimes, like she is in one of the pictures, appear too alluring that you wanna just grab her. That's my fear for Davido although Imade wouldn't mind that if it will guarantee a sibling. grin

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by dangotesmummy: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
This girl go masturbate tire untop this visit grin
receive sense

They're parental partners not lovers and the fact that everyone understands their role and place is enough for them to do what they owe each other to do

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Mateen1000: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Okafor’s Law

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by wagazala: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2019
That's how star do.

@ poster above me. Abeg pour me a glass. I second your motion.

22 Likes

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by generationz(f): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
He'll do anything to ensure she is not totally dependent on him.

It's funny how women like her go online to trash talk men and talk about how they don't need men when their relevance and popularity came from the men they slept with.

A case study is Amber rose.

One of the most hypergamous bitch*s I know.

Yet she organized a slut walk and dumb women followed.

This year, she canceled it to "concentrate on raising her family". grin because she "fell" pregnant again sometime last year.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thats maturity on the part of davido.. Most definately,davido go still dey bang this lady,am sure about this..

7 Likes

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Sapphire86(f): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
He is stepping up to his responsibilities.... If supporting her is the cost of peace he has to pay, then so be it... Unlike some people Sha cheesy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Abiodunjunior: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
This girl go masturbate tire untop this visit grin
sense sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Sammy555(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hi my fellow jobless brothers and sisters Like for Davido Share for Sophia

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Sammy555(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by itsme01: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool

This aint baby mama but first wife... davido still screws this baby mama and takes care of them... now chiomas kpekus is unavailable and currently healing while her breast is swollen with milk and with sore nipple Oga Davido is attending to other baby mamas

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Houseofglam7(f): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by nwatakwocha1: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

This aint baby mama but first wife... davido stil screws this baby mama and takes care of them... now chiomas kpekus is unavailable and currently healing while her breast is swollen with milk and with sore nipple Oga Davido is attending to other baby mamas

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
@
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Amanda4life: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
nwatakwocha1:
[s][/s]

Just like that?
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Kingluqman(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Chioma no go get choice on this... kudos David

1 Like

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Flexherbal(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one !
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by dangotesmummy: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kingluqman:
Chioma no go get choice on this... kudos David
receive sense.are you expecting her to tie down his leg or you think they are in any form of competition? Everyone knows their place and space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Ayobami7(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Davido Supports Sophia Momodu At Her Sip And Shop Event by Humphrizy(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
One thing I love about dx Davido of a guy be say he dey show all his kids and baby mama equal love unless you want do anyhow... He go swerve your matter.

Nice one OBO

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick / Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.