Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos (9417 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by MrGidifeed: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2019
Yesterday in Lagos the second edition of the albinism hangout took place.

The event is to celebrate all albino across the country.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/22/photos-from-albino-hangout-in-lagos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by MrGidifeed: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2019

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by MrGidifeed: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by cassidy1996(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2019
beautiful people! happy Sunday and merry xmas in advance.....

dem sabi book well...well......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by shamsin6300(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice 1
I expect 2 c a cameraman albino grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Jalabase(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Mad oh
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by ArewaWife(m): 11:54am On Dec 22, 2019
shamsin6300:
Nice 1
I expect 2 c a cameraman albino grin

Under that sun?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice concept! Is whiteman,that ortisefemi artist there?
That guy should be the face of albinos in the music industry,some are already acting too..
There is one in particular that was in kunle afolayan's movie

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by vanida6: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
I love albinos dey re friendly and kinds cool

nice pix!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by daddytime(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Phyno no join dem?

I love their confidence though...top notch.

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by bujebudanu1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
That purple hair girl sha

Beautiful pictures but them supposed do am for night based on general fact cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by telkevog(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
They deserve a life, I love them!
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Ginaz(f): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
The boy sitting alone with the girl on that red chair is cute . Very very cute . kiss

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
wow grin impressive. those 2 black girls in one of the pictures tho grin I'd like to attend a party full of albinos too grin its a whole new experience

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by kidap: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
brilliant idea

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Kyrx(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
shocked

It's not easy being an albino in Nigeria, especially Northern Nigeria.

Love you people!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
I was expecting to see Kelvin De Bruyne of Manchester City there

Ginaz:
The boy sitting alone with the girl on that red chair is cute . Very very cute . kiss
No be oyibo boy be dat o!
Na albino too.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by jesmond3945: 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Yesterday in Lagos the second edition of the albinism hangout took place.

The event is to celebrate all albino across the country.

See photos below..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/12/22/photos-from-albino-hangout-in-lagos/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
but come to think of it why do we discriminate against this people and except love from the white man?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by ba7man(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lovely pics.....
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by Iscoalarcon: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
sometimes looking at people like these or others with any form of disability or defects is enough for you to thank your creator for making you without any form of disability or defect.

Lord almighty I thank you for who I am

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by herzernIsHere: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
sometimes looking at people like these or others with any form of disability or defects is enough for you to thank your creator for making you without any form of disability or defect.

Oh my God! Jeez!

Albinism is not disability.

Get quality education mo'fuçker!

12 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by itsme01: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool

albino yahoo boys, and albino slay queens.. even albino Zlatan ibile dey there ... in fact albino wizkid dey there... its good dey are catching fun and showing swags

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by CAPSLOCKED: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iscoalarcon:

LOL... MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID cheesy

SO YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH, ONLY YOU. SO HE CREATED THE OTHERS HE HATES AND "CURSED" THEM WITH ALBINISM, LEUKEMIA, AND DISABILITIES?

BUT YOU, HE CREATED PERFECTLY. ONLY YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SPECIAL SON OF GOD cheesy

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN BELIEVING IN AN IMAGINARY CREATOR IS TO BELIEVE THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SPECIAL. THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S PRAYERS ARE TO BE GRANTED AND NO EVIL FASHIONED AGAINST YOU AND YOUR OWN FAMILY SHALL PROSPER. THAT ALL ACCIDENTS, SUDDEN DEATHS AND FAILURES ARE NOT YOUR PORTION, BUT THE PORTIONS OF OTHERS OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL.

WHAT A MISERABLE WAY TO LIVE AS A SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE, RELIGIOUS BIGGOT.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by ComradeShegs(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
bujebudanu1:
That purple hair girl sha

Beautiful pictures but them supposed do am for night based on general fact cool

Oga where u see purple hair?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by solmus: 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool

vibing and catching fun on their own .. nice

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by chrisifeanyi: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
They are beautiful
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by MKULTRA: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tanzanians looking at this thread
grin
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by APOPTOSIS: 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Kyrx:
shocked

It's not easy being an albino in Nigeria, especially Northern Nigeria.

Love you people!!
I never see HAUSA ALBINO before oo
Do they really exist..??
Which State of the Northern Nigeria can one locate them..?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by BetterPoison: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Albino dey do dreads?
Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by wagazala: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
Iscoalarcon:

Your way of thinking is a disability. I thank God he didn't create me like you.... Get it?

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Albino Hangout In Lagos by GoodBadandUgly(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL... MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID cheesy

SO YOUR ALMIGHTY GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH, ONLY YOU. SO HE CREATED THE OTHERS HE HATES AND "CURSED" THEM WITH ALBINISM, LEUKEMIA, AND DISABILITIES?

BUT YOU, HE CREATED PERFECTLY. ONLY YOU. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE SPECIAL SON OF GOD cheesy

THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN BELIEVING IN AN IMAGINARY CREATOR IS TO BELIEVE THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE SPECIAL. THAT ONLY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S PRAYERS ARE TO BE GRANTED AND NO EVIL FASHIONED AGAINST YOU AND YOUR OWN FAMILY SHALL PROSPER. THAT ALL ACCIDENTS, SUDDEN DEATHS AND FAILURES ARE NOT YOUR PORTION, BUT THE PORTIONS OF OTHERS OF COURSE BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL.

WHAT A MISERABLE WAY TO LIVE AS A SELFISH, INCONSIDERATE, RELIGIOUS BIGGOT.

GOODBADANDUGLY.

What a sick and twisted mind. those are the kind of people that will go to church to give a testimony that "I survived an accident this weekend that killed 20 people, but i survived so this is God's way of saying he is there and still watching over me"
Fu*k those other 20 people abi, because God is watching over YOU BECAUSE YOUR SPECIAL?

Another example to show that we are a very unserious nation full of unserious people.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Vacation Photos Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West / BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced / Photos Hot Girl Amina From Kano Shows Her Stuff And The Are Firm & Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.