Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) (12353 Views)

Is It Right To Talk Dirty With Your Girl Over The Phone / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / The Pain Was Much That She Pooped Out During A Fight With A Girl Over Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lightangel65:

Those with the thickest walls fall deepest in love.
Story of your life ?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
Baba,girls are scammers.Na d scam make me weak o
Would you have felt better if she had killed herself? grin
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:
Pls it's not too long to get you bored. Just read it to the last line.

Pls how can I deal with this predicament. This girl had a crush on me. She told me and suggested we date each other. I simply didn't want to hurt her cos of some sad stories she's told me about her family issues and so many other things. So I felt like I shouldn't break her heart the more by telling her no.

So I agreed to date her. The problem here is that;

Any offence by me can make her cry and become so sad for the rest of the day. She will call me crying. Like I may be online and she is also online and maybe I don't chat her up, she will get sad easily by posting different things on her status. She is just 18years. Still a kid and too emotional with me. She will always tell me how much she loves me and all that. So I make sure I am online every minute to reply her messages.

The worst of all is that she will always tell me about taking her life anytime I hurt her sad sad sad (This scares the shit out of me). Cos the funny thing is that I don't even know when I hurt her

Take a look at our recent Chats and please profer a solution to me on how to handle her. I see her as a younger sister to me. I have not had intimacy with her. But I know she would be willing to. But that's not my problem. Mentioning her life scares the shit out of me. Suicide keeps ringing in my head whenever she says that.

pls how do I handle this situation. I would like her to just be a friend to me. Cos I don't see a future between the both of us.

She might be a disgusting woman, She might be obsessive but she's broken inside, she needs someone, even if you don't like her just be there for her as a friend.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Story of your life ?

Lol, I wonder how you will be when tough girls like you fall in love. Lol it will be hilarious
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol, I wonder how you will be when tough girls like you fall in love. Lol it will be hilarious

That won't be happening dear .

Ever heard of EDD ?
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

That won't be happening dear .

Ever heard of EDD ?

Lol, ok I agree love is bondage, being alone is perfect
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol, ok I agree love is bondage, being alone is perfect
wink
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 1:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

She does all this for you and you're not into her ?

What exactly do you want ?

I just want her to be happy. The situation around her always makes her sad. I feel pity for her sometimes. She is a very good person. She is good to people but deep down I know she Isn't Happy. So I want see her Happy just as she makes people happy.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lightangel65:

She might be a disgusting woman, She might be obsessive but she's broken inside, she needs someone, even if you don't like her just be there for her as a friend.

She sees me as her lover. But I can't fake love. I love her no doubt but to an extent (normal live). I just act like her lover just to make sure she is happy.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

I just want her to be happy. The situation around her always makes her sad. I feel pity for her sometimes. She is a very good person. She is good to people but deep down I know she Isn't Happy. So I want see her Happy just as she makes people happy.

You love her , you don't just know it .
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
Do people still love this way ?

Because i know i can't o .

She is a kid.. 18 years old, before she reach 24, like 100 dicks go don gabbage in gabbage out for her cpu

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

He may not love her, he just pity the girl situation.. He knows what he feels and for me, I don't think love out of pity is truly love
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

She is a kid.. 18 years old, before she reach 24, like 100 dicks go don gabbage in gabbage out for her cpu

You might be wrong .
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

She does all this for you and you're not into her ?

What exactly do you want ?

Don't find my trouble oo,do u want him to pretend? Haba, he said he doesn't want her, he doesn't truly love her.. So bcox she is doing those things now, he shud love her Abi...

Men do more than dat for a lady and d lady doesn't love them, so Pls dont play any victim card here plsssss

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Lightangel65: 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

She sees me as her lover. But I can't fake love. I love her no doubt but to an extent (normal live). I just act like her lover just to make sure she is happy.

She doesn't need a lover, she needs a friend,
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
You might feel like a hard girl now but d day you'll fall,when u eventually come outa the trance,you'd realize how gullible one can be.It's just a phase.
You are a wise man.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

You might be wrong .
100 was just a joke but abt dick gigo before 24 may be true.. You know that..
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Don't find my trouble oo,do u want him to pretend? Haba, he said he doesn't want her, he doesn't truly love her.. So bcox she is doing those things now, he shud love her Abi...

Men do more than dat for a lady and d lady doesn't love them, so Pls dont play any victim card here plsssss

k

I just hope he doesn't dump her and later meets his match then comes on nairaland to lament on how women are leeches and can't love .
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

The truth is I don't love her the way I would normally love a girl. So I will simply put
* I like her*
I don't love her.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

100 was just a joke but abt dick gigo before 24 may be true.. You know that..

As you said " MAY be true "
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Riele(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
TheGenius001:

The truth is I don't love her the way I would normally love a girl. So I will simply put
* I like her*
I don't love her.

Then why do you keep on telling her you love her ? *prove is in your chat*

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

k

I just hope he doesn't dump her and later meets his match then comes on nairaland to lament on how women are leeches and can't love .

Every one will surely meet their match.....
Inside life..
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

As you said " MAY be true "
Yes may be true. 95% likely to occur
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

Then why do you keep on telling her you love her ? *prove is in your chat*

I can't answer for someone's death. And the simple cause would be that I just can't tell her that I love her. Telling her I love at that moment could cheer her up but not telling her would hurt her the more.

I hope you understand what I mean
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by xanderpeper(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Better escape now before had I know becomes your case
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Thojan(m): 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
This girl is playing a game called "Reverse Psychology" on you bro. She likely is trying to keep you cos of something.. Maybe airtime or little cash you are giving are..
My advise is that you stay away from her and watch how she forgets you in a jiffy. She's just using you bro.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Dont be surprised if she is the one that inturn breaks yours. kiss
u get sense
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by TheGenius001: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Thojan:
This girl is playing a game called "Reverse Psychology" on you bro. She likely is trying to keep you cos of something.. Maybe airtime or little cash you are giving are..
My advise is that you stay away from her and watch how she forgets you in a jiffy. She's just using you bro.

I have never spent on her as you may think. She alone does the spending. Even when I buy for her, she forcefully gives me back my money and gets really mad if I refuse to collect her money. So take that thought of wether airtime or little cash away bro. She is a very independent person.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by horlermesheye(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bro pls dnt leave her. I can Feel.her pain. U are the only one she lean on and trust and make her happy .pls am.pleading on her behalf. U letting her go will.only break her. Try b there for her. She truly loves .you.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Thojan(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
I was expecting this response bro. Let me tell you, that girl is just playing your head. Just try to cut her off for a while and you will understand my point well.
TheGenius001:

I have never spent on her as you may think. She alone does the spending. Even when I buy for her, she forcefully gives me back my money and gets really mad if I refuse to collect her money. So take that thought of wether airtime or little cash away bro. She is a very independent person.
Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Simplecity(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
I just dey burst laugh anyhow for here.
guy laff wan tear boxers grin grin

Re: When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
What kinda of cringy conversation is this. People are talking and nobody is listening. Emo couples lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / Bed Sheet (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.