Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dessyhandsum is the Giveaway king on Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dessyhandsum is the Giveaway king on Instagram (702 Views)

Dessyhandsum On Instagram / Let's Meet Dessyhandsum / Instagram Bad Boy Dessyhandsum Still On Giveaway Spree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dessyhandsum is the Giveaway king on Instagram by chiomarita: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Founder and CEO of the fast-rising record company, Handsum Records, Elox Logistics and designer sneaker brand, Handsum Sneakers, Dessyhandsum have expressed disappointment with the quality of music churned out by musicians of today.

According to the serial entrepreneur who is a lover of good music, musicians of today no longer make meaningful music because they’re distracted by money.

He said; “I say it all the time, these days musicians no longer pass messages across through their music, as its usually done years back. Everyone is influenced and carried away by the money, and they call it a trend. These days, music no longer relaxes your nerves, because of the so-called trend. During the era of 2face and the rest of them, we were able to enjoy music from a different dimension and have one or two to learn from the messages passed. As for me, knowing fully well I like money, I’m still concerned about what music has always been, right from the time of the old.”

Re: Dessyhandsum is the Giveaway king on Instagram by emeijeh(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
Audio life
Re: Dessyhandsum is the Giveaway king on Instagram by rossovu: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
This guy is a scammer

(1) (Reply)

Marlian Artiste Priest unveils a great comeback To Nigeria / “will They Pay Us Month Salary Like This?!” –nigerians React To President Buhari / Benin Women Fighting Abroad, Bunch Of Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.