Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,446,552 members, 5,510,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 April 2020 at 08:31 AM

Why Are Naija Men So Rude? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Men So Rude? (2810 Views)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Why Are Naija Girls Promoting Fornication / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by LINTUNE(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
MrCork:

darling am a lover not a fighter.
My job is to chase women, u included. I treat women like queen meaning I will treat u like queen..do u were thong & can u cook &do u spek good English & can u cook & clean & are u lightskin?
cheesy
wink..lol..guy u Dr craze
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
cheesy grin wink
I hope that's isn't your alternate. undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by LINTUNE(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=MZrapper post=85130864]
I hope that's isn't your alternate. undecided[/quote..here u are complaining about men being rude,but u are even worse, did I tell u I own an another account?
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
here u are complaining about men being rude,but u are even worse, did I tell u I own an another account

Asking if that's your alternate is rude?
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by LINTUNE(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Asking if that's your alternate is rude?
yes angry..why should I be using 2 accounts at the same time,are u implying that I'm too ideal or what angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dupalmer:
Nigerian ladies term their male counterparts rude when men resist their gold digging and manipulative antics.
More so when men despise or fail to notice the heavy makeups and supposed provocative outlooks by the females.
Youd definitely stop crying when you become decide to become a virtuous woman.

Men are being taxed on here? Does Nairaland now support sharing and uploading of pictures like Facebook? Or how did you see the heavy makeups and your acclaimed provocative outlook on this faceless forum?
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
yes angry..why should I be using 2 accounts at the same time,are u implying that I'm too ideal or what angry

All of you guys do it na. Y'all quote yourselves with your alternates especially when in a fight with a lady. I have noticed that too.
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by LINTUNE(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

All of you guys do it na. Y'all quote yourselves with your alternates especially when in a fight with a lady. I have noticed that too.
smh... lipsrsealed angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Oga please face your front.

Madam face your life and leave men alone

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MrCork: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

..U sound like a lespataranick lagos base lesssbian ..
..I offer u great sweery London aje-butter slim loooong nice *dik* & u refuse. ....eeeeediot girl!!(shake my head)
angry
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Dupalmer: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Men are being taxed on here? Does Nairaland now support sharing and uploading of pictures like Facebook? Or how did you see the heavy makeups and your acclaimed provocative outlook on this faceless forum?
You originally didn't mention this forum in your initial post. You are now referring to nairaland.com when i gave you a suitable answer. Now that's manipulative.

Many ladies got matched to their lovely husbands in nairaland.com and they are enjoying their marriage. Reason - they came across as humble and marriage worthy. Others keep showing unnecessary aggression and "I too know" then create threads and rant on rudeness when they are served the equal measure they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dupalmer:

You originally didn't mention this forum in your initial post. You are now referring to nairaland.com when i gave you a suitable answer. Now that's manipulative.

Many ladies got matched to their lovely husbands in nairaland.com and they are enjoying their marriage. Reason - they came across as humble and marriage worthy. Others keep showing unnecessary aggression and "I too know" then create threads and rant on rudeness when they are served the equal measure they deserve.

I haven't edited my initial post, my claim was for both 'on here and in real life'.

This matching you talking about was probably carried out 2006 when NL was still new and these current toddlers haven't taken over our precious NL.
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:
I have noticed this, Naija men are so rude and uncultured.
Both on here and in real life.
Why is it so please? Is it because you are guys are broke?

Not all men are like that. Maybe what you were referring to are Nairaland's men. I have noticed that my fellow Nairaland friends(in reality) display rude attitude, whilst others that don't spend time or are not even member have no problem with been rude.

Psychologically speaking, I think reading comments on Nairaland is the cause of all these bitter attitudes among our men.
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pridestorm:

Not all men are like that. Maybe what you were referring to are Nairaland's men. I have noticed that my fellow Nairaland friends(in reality) display rude attitude, whilst others that don't spend time or are not even member have no problem with been rude.

Psychologically speaking, I think reading comments on Nairaland is the cause of all these bitter attitudes among our men.

Thank you for this piece.
If the comments on here is responsible for these bitter attitudes, why are we ladies being pushed to the receiving end of these misbehaviors?
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Thank you for this piece.
If the comments on here is responsible for these bitter attitudes, why are we ladies being pushed to the receiving end of these misbehaviors?

Lol....

Men most times vent their frustration on ladies, here, on Nairaland if their gf offends them.

When you're too difficult to be gotten or when you're claiming to be 'expensive' then expect the worse to happen.

Nairaland's folks most times don't know the difference between male and female; the same way they talk to their male friends is the same way they talk to the female counterpart which is bad. Most of them are shy-introverted. No experience in communicating with ladies.

These dudes do all this in the name of 'likes' and attention.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by uboma(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Exactly.
Most male nairalanders are sadistic misogynist.

You finally hit the nail on the head.

The emphasis here is that 'not all male nairalanders.....'
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Lightangel65(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

And why are ladies beggers, is it because you have never seen 10 naira in your lives

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by JamieLannister: 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

You know you just included your father and brothers in the equation, if any.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Liposure(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Honey, stop generalizing. Not all nigerian men are rule as u think.maybe u havent been lucky wit men

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pridestorm:

Lol....

Men most times vent their frustration on ladies, here, on Nairaland if their gf offends them.

When you're too difficult to be gotten or when you're claiming to be 'expensive' then expect the worse to happen.

Nairaland's folks most times don't know the difference between male and female; the same way they talk to their male friends is the same way they talk to the female counterpart which is bad. Most of them are shy-introverted. No experience in communicating with ladies.

These dudes do all this in the name of 'likes' and attention.

grin grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
Liposure:
Honey, stop generalizing. Not all nigerian men are rule as u think.maybe u havent been lucky wit men
Arghh.
Who's the honey of a rude man? undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Liposure(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

Arghh.
Who's the honey of a rude man? undecided
what did i do or say dat makes u think am rude.change ur mindset n stop generalizing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Dupalmer: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
MZrapper:

I haven't edited my initial post, my claim was for both 'on here and in real life'.
This matching you talking about was probably carried out 2006 when NL was still new and these current toddlers haven't taken over our precious NL.
People are still matching themselves steadily and wedding regularly with or without the knowledge of the entire forum. I attended a good number of such weddings this year.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Dupalmer:

People are still matching themselves steadily and wedding regularly with or without the knowledge of the entire forum. I attended a good number of such weddings this year.

Lol. Audio wedding.grin
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by emoa2002(m): 6:09am On Dec 23, 2019
[I have noticed this, Naija men are so rude and uncultured.
How can you say everyone is rude or broke, that shows you have a problem. I will advice you work on yourself properly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 6:28am On Dec 23, 2019
emoa2002:

How can you say everyone is rude or broke, that shows you have a problem. I will advice you work on yourself properly.

Calm down mate.
Learn how to quote properly before poke-nosing on talks meant for the elderlies.
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2019
MZrapper:

grin grin

grin grin
see your head.
U no get iota of joy...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Dupalmer: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2019
MZrapper:

Lol. Audio wedding.grin
Nope. Purely visual. I'm serious. No jokes
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by TheSourcerer: 8:22am On Jan 03
MZrapper:

Amin.
Same way I pray Allah helps you.
stop playing with the name of Allah
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:24am On Jan 03
MZrapper:

We haven't even finished the question and this one is already proving us right.

May Allah help you Sir.

Asalam Alaikum
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 8:37am On Jan 03
TheSourcerer:
stop playing with the name of Allah

How have I?
Re: Why Are Naija Men So Rude? by MZrapper(f): 8:38am On Jan 03
Kazeemakeem:

Asalam Alaikum
Wa alaikum as-salam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep Driver Wooed Me As I Enter His Keke In My School- Lady Leaked Video. / Too Many Experiences? / Why Are Guys Shy To Ask A Lady Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.