Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help (830 Views)

"Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity" / Am I Normal? Please Help Me Nairlanders! / Am I Normal? Please Read And Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by OLUWABIG(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Good Afternoon Guys
Doctors and medical experts in the house

Am here to seek advice for one of my friend

Now going straight to the point few days ago while chatting with this friend of mine as a normal conversation would go after asking her how her day was going and all that

Then I asked her how is she and she was like she's not feeling ok I said why ? She said
She's experiencing some kinda abdominal pain
And she made me know this has been happening for few hours so I was like did she take anything that could have cause stomach upset she was like no not at all then I said it definitely her Menses pain she insist it not so I have no choice that to leave the issue there and continue to other conversations

Then what baffles me was that waking up the second day she made same complain but she said the pain as reduced
The third day too same complain

So I told her that at this point am getting uncomfortable and worried with the pain she's experience coupled with the fact that she's still a very young teenager that it looks strange to me that the only thing that i know that could cause this is when she's close to her menses

And she replied that no it not that "as she is she can experience the abdominal pain for 3 days a week or 2 straight week" and that anytime are menses is close once she doesn't not take anything sugary she would not experience the pain

Now my question is
What could cause this kind of consistent abdominal pain (which is definitely not a menses pain) for a very young gal and what can she do about it

Sorry my post is too long but any form of help and advice will be appreciated
She's too young to be used to that kind of pain.
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by dulux07(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
She should visit the hospital, simple as ABC
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
She should check ulcer. Ulcer could cause abdominal pain, even extending to the spinal cord, body weakness, loss of appetite and loss of weight.

Infections like STD could be a risk factor.

She would need to see a doctor for a proper medical diagnosis.
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by OLUWABIG(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
fairfora:
She should check ulcer. Ulcer could cause abdominal pain, even extending to the spinal cord, body weakness, loss of appetite and loss of weight.

Also, she would need to see a doctor for a proper medical diagnosis.

Wow this could be true too I was once an ulcer patient
But I did early treatment
So I didn't take it toll on me

Well I will have to ask her about her DIETARY HABITs

1 Like

Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by OLUWABIG(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
fairfora:

Infections like STD could be a risk factor.

She would need to see a doctor for a proper medical diagnosis.

She also said she can easily experience the pain anytime she inhales smoke or anything pungent like rotten stuffs
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2019
Abdominal cramps can be due to a lot of factors but d most common reason can be h.pylori which could lead to ulcer of d stomach.u can ask her if d pain subsides after eating a meal.Also,ask her if other symptoms accompany d pain like fever,weakness,e.t.c.
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by mumumugu(m): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2019
pregnancy test
Re: This Kind Of Pain Is Not Normal Please I Need Help by OLUWABIG(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2019
mumumugu:
pregnancy test
for 16 year old ?? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating On Him With Brother-in-law / Man Found Dead In Hotel Room In Onitsha After Having Sex With A Lover(video) / Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Kaduna (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.