Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore (961 Views)

I Received A Notification On My Phone That Message Unable To Download From Unkno / How To Download From Soundcloud? / Download From Youtube With Videoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
it keep waiting for download. I have cleared play store and reboot the phone. but it's still the same problem.

any help...
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by abdeiz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
fineboynl:
it keep waiting for download. I have cleared play store and reboot the phone. but it's still the same problem.

any help...

Mine too till I changed my Google store account ie the email
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
am also facing the same issue. but mine has start downloading before my data exhausted on the way. As I sub now have not tried it yet.
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Rexraph18(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Am experiencing this on my galaxy a30..
Nothing seems to download, will just be waiting to download for hours..

Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
abdeiz:

Mine too till I changed my Google store account ie the email
how you sure that will work?
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Brightergrammer: 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
To all who still experience difficulty in downloading from playstore, just go to settings, apps, playstore and click...go to storage and clear cache, clear storage and go back to your playstore and enjoy.
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by abdeiz(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
fineboynl:
how you sure that will work?

I'm not clairvoyant... What's so hard in trying it out ffs
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Brightergrammer:
To all who still experience difficulty in downloading from playstore, just go to settings, apps, playstore and click...go to storage and clear cache, clear storage and go back to your playstore and enjoy.
I have done all that. it doesn't work
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
abdeiz:

I'm not clairvoyant... What's so hard in trying it out ffs
i tried it but it doesn't work
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Timileyin1234(m): 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Okay. And I’m planning on switching to android

Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by abdeiz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
fineboynl:
i tried it but it doesn't work
oh okay
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Rexraph18(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2019
Nothing seems to be working..
Cleared cache nothing

Someone help oo
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by sunshineV(f): 11:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Ok go to my apps and click update all wait for sum second and cancel it Then try downloading again
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Rexraph18(m): 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
I finally found a solution..

Go to my apps, click on library, check for any of your previously used apps that are waiting for wifi to install and cancel them..

I checked my app library and found out that apps i have used on previous Samsung phones where all trying to download but waiting for a wifi connection.. I cancelled all and viola, I was able to download and update my apps.

1 Like

Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by Olugbenga1234: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
This happens when an app is automatically updating or waiting to be updated. . E.g Google play services or even play store app itself
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
I did everything and still it didn't work.
Re: Help, For Some Days Now, Unable To Download From Playstore by fineboynl(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rexraph18:
I finally found a solution..

Go to my apps, click on library, check for any of your previously used apps that are waiting for wifi to install and cancel them..

I checked my app library and found out that apps i have used on previous Samsung phones where all trying to download but waiting for a wifi connection.. I cancelled all and viola, I was able to download and update my apps.
from the library no app is waiting for update

(1) (Reply)

WhatsApp Will End Support After Dec 31 2019, Is Yours Still Working?? / What Do U Think About Sony Xperia X / Huawei Y7P Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.