Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria (1279 Views)

Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Shehu Sani To TY Danjuma: Let Nigeria Burn & Be Free Instead Of Hiding The Truth / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by daroz(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to a statement by elder statesman and former Chief of Army Staff, Gen Theophilus Danjuma (rtd), on the state of the nation.

Gen. Danjuma, who was a former Defense Minister, had claimed while speaking at the University of Ibadan in Oyo State, on Thursday, that Nigerians won’t sleep if he reveals what is happening in Nigeria.

Danjuma, while lamenting said that leaders from the South West were afraid of speaking out against the Federal Government.

He warned that Nigeria was “in a big hole.”

He said: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep.

“If you want details, I will give it to you privately.”

Reacting, Nnamdi Kanu urged Nigerians and Igbos to immediately make decisions on the division of the country before it’s too late.

He alleged that the ‘Fulanis’ will continue to rule Nigeria because they own the military, INEC and judiciary.

The IPOB leader said this in a live broadcast on Saturday, adding that Danjuma’s statement has confirmed his claims on Buhari’s death.

“Danjuma was prominent in the running of the zoo. They are all under a satanic oath but thought it will be rosy for them and never realized that Abba Kyari has other plans for them.

“Now they know the trouble Nigeria is in under the present administration.

“They know the truth that Buhari is dead and what we have is Jubril of Sudan but didn’t want to say the truth because they don’t want to prove IPOB is correct to the world.

“If we don’t do anything and do it quickly, it will be too late for us. Didn’t you hear what Danjuma said?

“I said it that two things will give us Biafra; the involvement of our women and the rising of our people in the United States.

“Do you know why Fulanis will rule the zoo for 100 years? It’s because they own the military, INEC and the judiciary.

“Danjuma, Uzor Kalu, Ifeanyi Ubah, all of them were warned and told that the only way you can survive is by supporting IPOB.”

https://newsgerian.com/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-ty-danjumas-alarm-on-state-of-nigeria/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmm, you are still shaking tables Nnamdi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by itsme01: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
cool

chief reactor of ibo land... when will you come home to bury your decomposing parent as the first son when?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by jlinkd78(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Following
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by BigSarah(f): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by hurryup123(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
Egwu dikwa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
1.) “If you want details, I will give it to you privately.”

2.) Reacting, Nnamdi Kanu urged Nigerians and Igbos to immediately make decisions on the division of the country before it’s too late.

3.) He alleged that the ‘Fulanis’ will continue to rule Nigeria because they own the military, INEC and judiciary.

4.) The IPOB leader said this in a live broadcast on Saturday, adding that Danjuma’s statement has confirmed his claims on Buhari’s death.

5.) “Danjuma was prominent in the running of the zoo. They are all under a satanic oath but thought it will be rosy for them and never realized that Abba Kyari has other plans for them.

6.) “They know the truth that Buhari is dead and what we have is Jubril of Sudan but didn’t want to say the truth because they don’t want to prove IPOB is correct to the world.

7.) “If we don’t do anything and do it quickly, it will be too late for us. Didn’t you hear what Danjuma said?

8.) “I said it that two things will give us Biafra; the involvement of our women and the rising of our people in the United States.

9.) “Do you know why Fulanis will rule the zoo for 100 years? It’s because they own the military, INEC and the judiciary.

Let me answer you Mazi Nnamdi Cownu.

1.) No, we do not want the details shared privately. Publish it on your facebook, Twitter & Nairaland account, so that we can laugh our heads off as usual. grin

2.) No, do not urge we the Nigerians - whom you have always addressed as Zoogerians. Urge only your Biafrans. grin

3.) No, Fulani will continue to rule Nigeria - NOT BECAUSE they own the military, INEC and judiciary BUT because your stiff-necked, incorrigible & gra-gra people orchestrated the first bloody coup in Nigeria in 1966 - wherein you killed the Hausa/Fulani Leaders & the Yoruba Leaders while leaking the info to your own Leader ahead of the coup, thereby allowing him to flee to safety.

Mazi Nnamdi Cownu, trust me - even if Nigeria will be balkanized, it won't be at the discretion & appeal of the backstabbing iPobians - the shots will be called by the Yorubas, Niger-Deltans and the Middle-Beltans. grin

4.) Danjuma's statement has confirmed nothing. Danjuma is suffering from Schizophrenia. Last time I checked, He was a mad rogue running the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's cabal. And he is one of the kleptomaniac bastard who supervised the looting of Nigeria's Treasury to zero.

5.) News Flash: Things are still rosy for T.Y Danjuma & his yellow peperenpe - Daisy Danjuma. grin

Go to No. 1 Adeola Odeku Street at Victoria Island, Lagos where Danjuma's Cash-Cow Headquarter (SAPETRO = South Atlantic Petroleum) is located, and you'll believe me when I say Danjuma is still balling hard. If Danjuma is serious, let him give-up his SAPETRO back to the Niger-Deltans. Afterall, he got it (Oil Bloc) from General Sani Abacha as a compensatory gift.

6.) Hmmmm Hmmmm! Jubril of Sudan kooorrr, Jelili of Congo niiiii - Eleribu! grin

7.) Do something like what exactly? Bring in your Biafran mercenaries from Turkey, Israel & the EU to drop the new Biafran Ogbunigwe Nuclear Bomb on Aso Rock?

Hahahahaaaa! Come on, don't make me spill my beer. grin grin grin

8.) Your women? The ones that are busy running all the Ashewo Brothels in the South West & North? grin

The rising of your people in the United States? grin

Haven't you been reading & watching the news? 79 of your die-hard people were just nabbed & indicted for fraud in the United States. grin

And Trump - The Orange Baboon who would have fought for & given you your wetdreams called Biafra (since your people's votes for Trump in the South East was what got him elected.) was just impeached a few days ago. grin

9.) My friend, read my 3rd response again. There's no time to check the time. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by losky83: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2019
daroz:
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has reacted to a statement by elder statesman and former Chief of Army Staff, Gen Theophilus Danjuma (rtd), on the state of the nation.

Gen. Danjuma, who was a former Defense Minister, had claimed while speaking at the University of Ibadan in Oyo State, on Thursday, that Nigerians won’t sleep if he reveals what is happening in Nigeria.

Danjuma, while lamenting said that leaders from the South West were afraid of speaking out against the Federal Government.

He warned that Nigeria was “in a big hole.”

He said: “In Yorubaland, everybody seems to have lost their voice, scared. And people appear not to care about what is happening. If I tell you what I know is happening in Nigeria today, you will no longer sleep.

“If you want details, I will give it to you privately.”

Reacting, Nnamdi Kanu urged Nigerians and Igbos to immediately make decisions on the division of the country before it’s too late.

He alleged that the ‘Fulanis’ will continue to rule Nigeria because they own the military, INEC and judiciary.

The IPOB leader said this in a live broadcast on Saturday, adding that Danjuma’s statement has confirmed his claims on Buhari’s death.

“Danjuma was prominent in the running of the zoo. They are all under a satanic oath but thought it will be rosy for them and never realized that Abba Kyari has other plans for them.

“Now they know the trouble Nigeria is in under the present administration.

“They know the truth that Buhari is dead and what we have is Jubril of Sudan but didn’t want to say the truth because they don’t want to prove IPOB is correct to the world.

“If we don’t do anything and do it quickly, it will be too late for us. Didn’t you hear what Danjuma said?

“I said it that two things will give us Biafra; the involvement of our women and the rising of our people in the United States.

“Do you know why Fulanis will rule the zoo for 100 years? It’s because they own the military, INEC and the judiciary.

“Danjuma, Uzor Kalu, Ifeanyi Ubah, all of them were warned and told that the only way you can survive is by supporting IPOB.”

https://newsgerian.com/nnamdi-kanu-reacts-to-ty-danjumas-alarm-on-state-of-nigeria/
This danjuma is a big hypocrite. He kept quiet until oil blocks were taken away from him.he calls others cowards yet him,a retired General is too scared to say the truth because there is no truth.as for KANU,I have always said is mentally imbalanced.the Ikemba 1 of Nnewi(late),had ended this issue peacefully.KANU is a small fry backed by illiterates who do not know their left from right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by power50: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please, Gen. Danjuma, save us from this suspense. Tell us the truth so that the truth can set us free.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Come and pay last respect to daddy and mummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by daroz(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2019
MoIbrahim:
Come and pay last respect to daddy and mummy
you wicked o, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by Ndibunna: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2019
Abeg Nnamdi kanu shut up for once..

Nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To TY Danjuma’s Alarm On State Of Nigeria by ContentedK: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2019
itsme01:
cool

chief reactor of ibo land... when will you come home to bury your decomposing parent as the first son when?

are you mad?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Commissioner, Ajibola Ponnle’s Marriage Crumbles, Moves In With New Lover / Buhari Has Not Done Anything For Us, Only Creating Enemies – Miyatti Allah / BREAKING! Missing Fighter Jet : Boko Haram Claims Responsibility, Releases Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.