Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. (13422 Views)

Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / When Santa Is Part Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lamanii22:

Rubbish.... You need help honestly...

say wot?.. U don't want to hav 3some with me .. Hisduchess .&. Blesskewe?
Are u trying to say those ladies are ugly an not your type?... how could u say such horrible thing? Wow! U better yo let them hear u say that undecided

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrCork:

say wot?.. U don't want to hav 3some with me .. Hisduchess .&. Blesskewe?
Are u trying to say those ladies are ugly an not your type?... how could u say such horrible thing? Wow! U better yo let them hear u say that undecided

u are a good fit nothing animal

Worthless goat
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Timil: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Go to analqueenluci
You for real?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by biddostandard: 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
blesskewe:
The guy Na mumu Reading and understanding is a problem
must u insult
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by GoldenJAT(m): 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
I walked into a bank to rectify an issue I had with my account. As with most banks practices, I was directed to a customer service personnel.
She enquired of my mission and asked other relevant questions. One of the questions was, what is your occupation? To which I replied that am a tutor or teacher.
Alas! She shouted out loud, you?? A teacher? To which I answered in the affirmative.
Why all these narrative? The teaching profession has been bastardized and made to look like a last resort for the teeming unemployed graduates. I hold a different view... Because I'm teaching out of the love I have for it. Imagine not having the necessary certifications and trainings as it applies to teaching. It will be disastrous.
And that is why, my one wish is to acquire the necessary trainings come 2020, as to position me for the task ahead.
Santa! Remember that teachers burn themselves in order to light the way for others. Make my wish come to pass by aiding my pursuit of knowledge.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Timil: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrCork:

And by the way, Hisduchess & Blesskewe have all ready agree to 3some & have ask me to bring u in....so u should be happy yor dream will come thru(thank me later)
Am a playA...remember that!!
wink
Red Alert Red Alert!!

Alpha Romeo 2: Target on to your position

Bravo 6: Lunatic target confirmed.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Timil: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
3, The sentence making up the wish should be no more than ten words.
4, No one is allowed to make more than one wish .
5, Nothing outrageous
6, Your wish shouldn't cause harm or have the intent to cause harm to others.
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.
Alright then,the floor is open.Goodluck guys.

Shower me triple TEN K's and I will TENK you. grin
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Akanoaaa(m): 11:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Grant my remaining house rent, its 20k. Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance. God bless
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
blesskewe:

Worthless goat

calm down baby,be nice.am a lover not a fighter & Santa prettysassygirl as promise to make our 3some dream come thru (me ..you Hisduchess & maryjane001. This is your shance (thank me later) wink

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nessy1(f): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dear Santa, I wish to get a Job.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by afonjabreed(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
5, Nothing outrageous
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.
I wish for a laptop to start my programming training

PS: Anyone would be appreciated
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 12:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Timil:
Red Alert Red Alert!!

Alpha Romeo 2: Target on to your position

Bravo 6: Lunatic target confirmed.

and who in the bloomin name of Mr CORK is u sir? angry
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Anthonyobiajulu(m): 12:32am On Dec 24, 2019
I wish to have a good dayz ahead
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by faithscharms(f): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2019
I wish for a new iphone cry
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by zexy2030(m): 4:22am On Dec 24, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
Rules
5, Nothing outrageous
Can I keep secrets with you?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by jackals(f): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2019
Just bless my account with 2k . Simple
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2019
biddostandard:
must u insult

I must
Since trying to be nice with him isn't good
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by biddostandard: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2019
blesskewe:

I must
you dont have to,just ignore some people are born stupid....merry xmas in advance
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by johnyace(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
I wish for a new smartphone
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2019
Dear Santa I wish I get a CGPA of 5.0 next Year
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by blesskewe(f): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
biddostandard:
you dont have to,just ignore some people are born stupid....merry xmas in advance

Born stupid grin grin
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2019
blesskewe:

I must

u cuss to much...and then u wonder why u cant find man on nairaland (shaking my head) undecided
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by LINTUNE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
blesskewe:

Worthless goat
lol cheesy..e pain am
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by LINTUNE(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
MrCork:

calm down baby,be nice.am a lover not a fighter & Santa prettysassygirl as promise to make our 3some dream come thru (me ..you Hisduchess & maryjane001. This is your shance (thank me later) wink

grin..guess it would be explosive
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Ihategirls(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
Need money for medical care and bills embarassed
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by daneni1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
I wish for 15k to get my university certificate
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Alberttahir: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
I need 20k to buy yam seed for my farm
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
bellina715:
As a new student I wish for someone to pay part payment of my rent for a room

Where in PH do you stay?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
i need a phone for school no money to buy. thanks
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Avast(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
Rules
5, Nothing outrageous

I wish to have my own rented apartment by January
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by obytex(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
I wish to get money to travel and see my sick father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of VAWULENCE? / My Story / Single Mothers Are Never Taken Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.