Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. (13418 Views)

Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / When Santa Is Part Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Olorichubbie(f): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Olorichubbie:
I wish to get a sewing machine for my sister.

Dear prettysassygirl, pls help me to achieve this, I found someone who is willing to sell a second hand one for 20k.. pls help me, she really need it.. thanks.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by cheesmooth(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:
And now back to my choices grin grin,I have decided on
God bless you so so much i just received the alert , you are truly unique and got a good heart , God bless you , and more success this year for you .. God bless you
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:

Your acct no pls or pm me

I received it too.May God replenish your pockets IJN.Thanks once again
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by bellina715(f): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Mixedfraction post=85240100]
Where in PH do you stay? town
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by lisabty22: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:

Where is your location? Someone has a faulty laptop to give out if u can fix it.

Enugu state. Is it possible I will be very glad
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
3, The sentence making up the wish should be no more than ten words.
4, No one is allowed to make more than one wish .
5, Nothing outrageous
6, Your wish shouldn't cause harm or have the intent to cause harm to others.
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.
Alright then,the floor is open.Goodluck guys.

Samanta......were is my 3some Christmas wish promise wit Hisduchess, Blesskewe & Riele??... u promise!! angry

Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrCork:

Samanta......were is my 3some Christmas wish promise wit Hisduchess, Blesskewe & Riele??... u promise!! angry

But I no choose your wish na
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by kenness(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:

Your acct no pls or pm me
Sorry ma,i haven't received anything yet

Thanks
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:

But I no choose your wish na

...Hisduchess as agree to my 3some request but Blesskewe & Riele still play In had to get...they refuse to join in.
.Santa please help
angry
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
kenness:

Sorry ma,i haven't received anything yet

Thanks
I ve bin debited,its probably network.Kip me posted though
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
MrCork:

...Hisduchess as agree to my 3some request but Blesskewe & Riele still play In had to get...they refuse to join in.
.Santa please help
angry
Keep believing,they might change their minds later
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by kenness(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
prettysassygirl:

Oh no
I hope it's network too

I will go to the bank tomorrow to check
Thanks ma
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
lisabty22:

Enugu state. Is it possible I will be very glad

sorry it's been shipped for sum1 else
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by lisabty22: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:

sorry it's been shipped for sum1 else

OK thanks no problem.
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by kenness(m): 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:

Thanks ma

I just received the alert
God bless you ma
More money to your account this year
Thanks again
I really appreciate
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dukeprince50: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
In the light of the season and the spirit of Christmas,Santa is here to grant two wishes only.
Rules
1, Its gonna run from now till 31st and on the 31st night I would choose the two wishes to hon our.
2, The choosing is totally at my discretion and no person is allowed to judge my choices.
5, Nothing outrageous
7, On 31st night,I am at the liberty to choose no wish,make my two wishes and honour them. But hopefully that won't happen cos I would be in the best of moods.
do not have much wish that u can make come thru, so my wish is for God to replenish ur pocket as u av blessed others.
Also wish God to keep me alive so I could remember and create a similar thread and be a Santa this year December just like u did
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
dukeprince50:
do not have much wish that u can make come thru, so my wish is for God to replenish ur pocket as u av blessed others.
Also wish God to keep me alive so I could remember and create a similar thread and be a Santa this year December just like u did

God used her as a point of contact to my business plan..I owe you one prettysassy.Just a few more touches left
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dukeprince50: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:

God used her as a point of contact to my business plan..I owe you one prettysassy.Just a few more touches left
what's remaining in ur bizness?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by damtan(m): 12:15am On Jan 05, 2020
herdeythoun:
I wish my man gets a DJ turntable.
Can Santa please grant this wish?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
what's remaining in ur bizness?

Good morning I need a small generator and hair dryer cry
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by dukeprince50: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:

Good morning I need a small generator and hair dryer cry
how much is that gonna cost u?
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Khudus(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Good morning... i know it's late, but i really need money to get a laptop, any amount will be appreciated
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
how much is that gonna cost u?

I want to get both fairly used so I can manage and start up for now.15000 would do then I can source for the remaining petty things left
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
@afonjabreed kindly send a pm
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by afonjabreed(m): 1:26am On Jan 07, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:
sent ma!
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by afonjabreed(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
ItzBabyBlimz:
did you get it the pm?,I'm not sure it is going through
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
afonjabreed:
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2020
afonjabreed:

check your pm
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by MrCork: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
prettysassygirl:
Goodday y'all
Rules
5, Nothing outrageous

Santa.. please can I mate wit Riele & Blesskewe... they both want me & this is my other chrissmas wish! cheesy
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by bellina715(f): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mixedfraction:

Where in PH do you stay?
Aba road
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by Nobody: 5:59am On May 04, 2020
bellina715:
Aba road
That's quite far from where I stay..
Re: Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. by bellina715(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2020
Mixedfraction:
That's quite far from where I stay..
where's your place

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / After Few Months In The Abroad, Everyone's Eyes Open To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.