Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation (29990 Views)

Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Blingblings(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's a pity... When his usefulness expires him go know sey Fulani no get friend..

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by bizhop01: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Tinubu is a criminal, and anyone defending criminal is also a criminal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Rapmoney(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Habakus:
I have argued before that Tinubu has absolutely no case to answer.
EFCC,DSS or whatever don't even need to investigate him.
It's not against any law of the land to bring in bullion vans into your compound on the eve of an election.
The contents of the van were not made public for people to see; so we can only speculate.
What if it was only tissue papers that were in the van?
Going by the logic that he should be investigated, if you carried any wrapped bag during that election period, then you should also be investigated. Who knows,maybe you were laundering money to sabotage the election.
Na okirika clothes full the van.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by damade16(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/i-wept-hearing-sagay-defending-tinubu-on-bullion-vans-allegation-bode-george/

Then you will cry till eternity.... As he is not a thief too. Ex-Convict Bigot
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
this is hate speech , bode george should be hanged to death , that is the penalty for hate speech in nigeria , death by hanging cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bode cry me a river shocked cheesy grin shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by futuregeneratio: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
oyebanji44:
Baba has a deep sense of grievance against tinubu ever since 2015 presidential election. But what he forgets to know is that

The tinubu had set the ball rolling but to keep the game going, he needs our support .

With people like you Nigeria can never move forward. It is time we stop supporting all this criminals we call politicians. Leave d messagers and focus on the msg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by damade16(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
FEGNO:
IF WE WANT TO BE HONEST TO OURSELVES, BODE GEORGE LIKE HIM OR NOT IS TELLING THE TRUTH. IN ANY SANE COUNTRY WITH A DESIRE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, TINUBU WILL BE BEHIND BARS. THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS OF LOOKING AT IT

What will you say before? Children of hate.... You guys will be relegated finally soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
helinues:

The irony of all this.. The people you guys have been supporting are now relegated in Nigeria Politics, Saraki , Ekwremadu, Dino, Shehu Sanni

While those you have been praying for their downfalls are being elevated.. Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Amaechi

Na new year we wan enter so, if you guys have decided to wail upon this year, then be mindful of Una health
tinubu highest political position is being a governor. Saraki have gotten to no 3 in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by futuregeneratio: 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
naijaschoolguru:
Bode cry me a river shocked cheesy grin shocked

With people like you Nigeria can never move forward. It is time we stop supporting all this criminals we call politicians. Leave d messagers and focus on the msg. No body is a saint but dat should not make us forget the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by futuregeneratio: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
damade16:

Then you will cry till eternity.... As he is not a thief too. Ex-Convict Bigot

With people like you Nigeria can never move forward. It is time we stop supporting all this criminals we call politicians. Leave d messagers and focus on the msg. No body is a saint but dat should not make us forget the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by futuregeneratio: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
damade16:

What will you say before? Children of hate.... You guys will be relegated finally soon.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by chiedozie198100: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Habakus:
It's not against any law of the land to bring in bullion vans into your compound on the eve of an election.
The contents of the van were not made public for people to see; so we can only speculate.
Going by the logic that he should be investigated, if you carried any wrapped bag during that election period, then you should also be investigated. Who knows,maybe you were laundering money to sabotage the election.

so tissue paper is so scarce in lagos, that those people came to collect from tinubu so they can clean their nyash?
tinubu the lagos nyash cleaner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by SEGLIZ: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
pèlé o Mr Weeper abi your na Chief Weeper.
you all are beds of feather one by one na him hand go touch all of unna.
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by classicfrank4u(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
Habakus:

See the nonsense you're spewing... I guess they transported tissue papers in two bullion vans so that voters who needed to shit could use em to wipe their ass's right? Mtcheeew..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by fkj950ax(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Habakus:

If I petition the Courts to subpeano Bankers WareHouse to declare the contents of it's vehicles who made a trip to Bourdilon on that date, then I can trump your argument above.

PS: I am neither pro or anti Jagaban. All I want is a country that gives opportunity to all equally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by futuregeneratio: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Bode George the ex convict, wants to share his title (ex convict) with Tinibu, which we all know won't happen. Tinibu never broke any law. I can choose to hire a bullion van, for a ride down to my house.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Davash222(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
yen yen yen

Who re the imaginary northern leaders when Tinubu caucus in North re the most powerful.
SGF boss mustapha, Senate President , majority leader in Nass, Ganduje, masari,shetima, zulum,ribadu, wammako e.t.c
Did u miss the event where sultan of sokoto ask tinubu to spend on behalf of all northern emirs when he was honored with PhD degree in aFe babola.

The only anti Tinubu in North is that kaduna midget called el-rufai and his minor lackeys .
The midget you called el-rufai is your master’s only nightmare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Doyin2(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
FEGNO:
IF WE WANT TO BE HONEST TO OURSELVES, BODE GEORGE LIKE HIM OR NOT IS TELLING THE TRUTH. IN ANY SANE COUNTRY WITH A DESIRE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION, TINUBU WILL BE BEHIND BARS. THERE ARE NO TWO WAYS OF LOOKING AT IT

Behind bars for what offense?

In a sane country no body go behind bars without conviction.

Efcc under Obj ,yardua and Jonathan could not convict Tinubu of any corruption.

Clowns like you now expect Efcc under Buhari to put him behind bars!

Just like that?

3 Likes

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
futuregeneratio:

Bros pls stop quoting me. Bode statement has no positive influence on me.i Know him very well, he dined and wined with these people, why is he wailing and lamenting now. Just because he has been denied getting an access to the national cake. Abegi all na watch audio wailing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by ORIENTATION101: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:

The midget you called el-rufai is your master’s only nightmare.
tinubu don't even know if he exist.
He was running his mouth like a Tap water ,granting anti Tinubu interviews yet asiwaju ignored him. Tinubu taught him a bitter lesson after his candidates lost in the NASS ,election and he also lost NGF election to tinubu candidate .
Though the midget later apologized to tinubu.
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Patojargz: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
Man no die, u wept. Wat if man die? Do normal bros
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by paradigmshift(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
oyebanji44:
Baba has a deep sense of grievance against tinubu ever since 2015 presidential election. But what he forgets to know is that

The tinubu had set the ball rolling but to keep the game going, he needs our support .

na ur family support e need.....

1 Like

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Davash222(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
He was running his mouth like a Tap water ,granting anti Tinubu interviews yet asiwaju ignored him. Tinubu taught him a bitter lesson after his candidates lost in the NASS ,election and he also lost NGF election to tinubu candidate .
El-rufai stand a better chance of becoming APC presidential candidate than your Oga.
Please let’s not argue about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by naijaschoolguru(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
bizhop01:
Tinubu is a criminal, and anyone defending criminal is also a criminal
If you continue to wail like this grin grin you will have problem with ur health ooo, please be healthwise grin grin.
My token anyway. grin
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Boijenny: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wahala boss
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by dochenaj: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Habakus:
Bullion vans for transporting tissue papers? If you were called to defend Tinubu he will end up with life imprisonment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by King44(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
jahsharon:
Tinubu relegated you to ward politician in Lagos. Tinubu sent you to jail for stealing our money. Why then would you wish him well or say well of him?
keep shut Tinubu is not above the law

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by mechanics(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
He should write a petition to EFCC so he can be investigated.
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by bizhop01: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
naijaschoolguru:

If you continue to wail like this grin grin you will have problem with ur health ooo, please be healthwise grin grin.
My token anyway. grin
I can't associate with thief so don't quote me
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Davash222(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Under rate El-rufai at your own detriment.
Re: Bode George: I Wept Hearing Sagay Defending Tinubu On Bullion Vans Allegation by Maol(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:

It takes a pig to recognize a pig.
Sorry to interfere in your discussion. but that statement is wrong. If it is true that means we are all pigs because we know pig when we see it. Pls ooh I am not a pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Sagay Fumes Over Clamour For Presidency To Remain In North / Funny Pictures From Sapele Protests Against Poor Power Supply And High Bills / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.