Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Hon. Nelson Alapa Feeds Over 1,200 Children - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon. Nelson Alapa Feeds Over 1,200 Children (412 Views)

Benue South 2023: Hon. Alapa Declares For Senate / No Widow Or Politician In Heaven -hon. Nelson Alapa / Meet Kosi Onodugo,nigerian Lady That's Set To Feed Over 200 Children For Salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Nelson Alapa Feeds Over 1,200 Children by Ravenreporters(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
The act of giving is simply a way of life for some people who do not wait to have so much before sharing. Hon. Chief Dr Nelson Alapa sent a message of communism to the next generation as he feeds over 1,200 children, shared wrappers and other items to parents and widows in Otukpo local government.

The children came together from all over Idoma communities under Redemption & Restoration Ministry

The Hon. Encouraged the children to be of good behaviour and honour their parents so their days can be long. He promised to pay teachers who will teach this children basic education and basic morals.

The children in appreciation, entertained him through dance and drama praying for all closed doors to be opened for him. This is the second edition of this program in less than a month and the Hon. Promised to continue.

The leaders of the ministry through prophet Daniel Prayed and thank Hon. Nelson comparing him to Joshua of the time as no one has cared for children as much as Hon. Nelson has done.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Distributes 1800 Crates Of Eggs To Vulnerable Households In Nigeria / Screenshots: Fraudulent call Between Me And A Supposedly First Bank Staff / See The Snake I Killed on my way coming from site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.