Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (14938 Views)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / MFM General Overseer, Dr. DK Olukoya Releases Year 2019 Prophesies / Here Are The 31 Prophecies For The Year 2019 By (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by areson: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2019
I graduated from the University. Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Dollywood(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2019
ArticleBeast:

If you do not rejoice with others, you can not experience yours

Okay sir, Thanks
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Victornezzar:

Lol

True...... I've been regular here but restricted my comments to the sports section
Awwww that's nice smiley Are done with your studies med
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Dollywood(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2019
Philinho:

To other people a Canadian Visa is nothing: the reason you should not refer to others testimonies as NORMAL things that happened to an average Nigerian..... When you thank Him for His finger,He'll show you His Hand

Okay sir, Lesson learnt, Thanks for this.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by mhizace: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2019
God has been so faithful nd I remain grateful, Got admission dis year through d.e with no #5 bribe ,I remain grateful I'm always strong nd healthy for every d Lord has done for me "all I want to is Thank u LORD"
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ayomilore: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2019
I bless the name of the lord
For providing job for me.
Got confirmed with a pay raise very rare in the organization history.
God rebuked devourer in my finance.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by AlphikkaTech: 11:25am On Dec 29, 2019
I moved out of my parents house, my company made more than a million in revenue, I left all my fake friends, we created two new products, business partners are cool with me. God really did wondrously for me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Sirseedorf(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2019
cool

I got a job early February, though the pay is not much but at least I don't sleep and be useless at home.
I've got a girlfriend last month, it been 5years since I've got one or think of getting a girlfriend for a serious relationship.

And I still I look forward to another favorable 2020

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by TouchOfSpice(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2019
2019 has been nice to me.

* I got a new job (From a contract staff to Permanent
staff) in a prestigious IT firm on the island.

* I earn more and able to afford basic things I struggled to get while in contract job for 7 years.

* Started saving towards my 1st Million.

* I survived 2019 despite all prophesies of Sudden death.

* I had less drama and emotional trauma from my
estranged wife.

2020 is going to be a great year for me in Jesus name.

* I will experience God's peace and joy throughout 2020.

* I will buy my first car in 2020 (Lexus E350 or Camry 2011) and be financially
sufficient.

* God will provide me a good wife (Bone of my Bone in

* I will own my first house in 2020.

I think that's isn't too much to ask. lol.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by franugo(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=Ologogoro post=85310097]Played Wolves to win against Manchester City with #285,000. Wolves went 2.0 down at 50minutes but thank God they won 3-2. [/

Lies.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Victornezzar: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww that's nice smiley Are done with your studies med
Already rounding up
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Adeola4619(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
Lol....yeye testimony
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Victornezzar:

Already rounding up
Can't wait to come to your hospital tongue

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by adaperry25: 11:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Being alive is priority
Got a job in February 2019
Resigned in December and will be starting another job in February 2020
Got another part time job in December 2019
My sister got internship job in a hospital

Cons: My Dad passed away on 26th December 2019 embarassed may his soul rest in perfect peace amen. He couldn't enjoy the fruits of his labours.

My mum will be well taken care of.
In all I thank God

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ayomilore: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2019
I bless God for
Giving me a job in this year after a terrible period of joblessness.
Got confirmed at my place of work with a pay raise so rare in the organization history.
God rebuked devourer in my finance.
All round peace.
Boldness to start a little evangelism which I believe he will take to the next level next year.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ladygudhead(f): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2019
o 2019! full of many hurdles. Multiple surgeries but came out all stronger and better.

Learnt many lessons, saw life differently, felts God's hand in my life more like never before. Almost died between the period of Sept-Nov. mehnnnn I had already made peace with myself (more of lemme say I had accepted defeat already) and was preparing my mind for the world after. But God almighty said otherwise and still held me and still holding me now.

What could make any person just slump and give up the ghost was what Yaweh held me through. Lost a classmate on the first half of December (may God bless his soul), and I was like here I was complaining about my health and a mate who was hail & hearty, without even an head ache just lost his life- i learnt not to question God.

Thank you God. I am grateful for all these and more you did for us. Hallelujah!

I saw someone here complaining that 2019 was not good to him because of financial struggles...really try not to have good health first.

#Health is wealth!

#Nohastherighttocommitsuicide#

If u are reading this and you are suicidal or downcast, confused, lonely, heartbroken, need a friend ( no nuisance plz) or just need some1 to talk to, feel free to reach me.

NB: not for dating or flirting. Atheists and the likes are not welcomed I don't know how to argue!

meet you in 2020, cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Ejjis(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2019
The Lord is good to me, I cannot deny that fact. From Ghana went to Nigeria to get my passport and now i am back with my passports planning for my trip to Australia next year by The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by zekepio(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2019
I was on track to becoming a millionaire then I took 6 bullets, became a school dropout and now my finance is almost in the red!

This year is my best yet!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Thinkwellplz: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
2019!!!

I entered ordinarily with just a simple prayer point during the crossover night. while everyone was asking for many things, all I could pray that midnight was "Jesus Take The Wheel of this Year" and today 29th Dec 2019, this has happened..It was really challenging and hard in place of personal development, time management and relationship but then Jesus took the wheel.

I was then a contract staff and now a full staff in one of the best international companies in Nigeria. My pay became four times the previous year.

I had no woman ready to follow me then but now we are planning the wedding.

I am about completing my Post graduate.

I had no reason to visit the hospital except for job medical check up.

I had no apartment now I have a home to call mine!

Many testimonies and all Glory to Jesus who took the wheel, if I were the driver i won't have driven myself this far in just a year.

In the name that is above every name, you will also come here next year to share greater and relieving testimonies in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Prosperous new year in advance!

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ladygudhead(f): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2019
adaperry25:
Being alive is priority
Got a job in February 2019
Resigned in December and will be starting another job in February 2020
Got another part time job in December 2019
My sister got internship job in a hospital

Cons: My Dad passed away on 26th December 2019 embarassed may his soul rest in perfect peace amen. He couldn't enjoy the fruits of his labours.

My mum will be well taken care of.
In all I thank God

I thank God on your behalf too for all these testimonies in 2019. I'm sorry about your Dad's passing. It get me so emotional when people pass on this season whether I know them personally or not. May God bless his soul and comfort your family.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
[s]shut ur crap face your way..you aint any better than what he does for a living and besides all man for himself...even when you got a good way you can never share so others can succeed..[/s]

I am quite sure you also swindle people to make a living.

2020 is your year when EFCC will nab you and all your accomplices and have you thrown in jail.

May all internet fraudsters never live to reap the gain of their dubious lives.

May their family members fall victim to other internet fraudsters this coming 2020 and lose all their savings to them.

If the only way you can put food on the table of your family members is by putting bitter and sorrowful tears in the eyes of your victims, may Justice be brought upon you heavily.

Oniranu. Better go look for better work. Let all this rubbish end in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by MarkTimmy(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2019
I finished my NYSC in 2019. But no job yet.
PS: I'm still seeking for a suitable job either in ilorin/Lagos/ibadan.

Alot happened during the year 2019 but

All thanks to God I'm alive
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Ologogoro: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=franugo post=85312680][/quote]
Ok
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Babyjesus: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2019
I got liberated from a wrong relationship, leading to marriage that would have been my doom...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Victornezzar: 11:57am On Dec 29, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't wait to come to your hospital tongue
Lol

Till den na..... I still don't know you tho
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Ikjosh04: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2019
RamseyBolton:
My girlfriend came to stay for a week. 2 days before she was to go, she told me her gf would like to stay and from my house they will go to school. On the night before they were to go, i and my gf were in the process of kpanshing, thats how i her friend woke up and saw us and said she's hōrny too.

Testimony 1: I had my first threesóme with two girls
Testimony 2: I realized my girlfriend is actually bisexual. Cant marry her again.
Testimony 3: I staked 500k on 1.8 odds and I didnt lose my money to Akin Alabi. Winning goal came at the 95th minute. I was eyeing my sniper bottle on top my shelf before then.

If you insult me ehn? I will invoke my deities on your matter. grin

95% of girls are bisexual.WTF
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Ikjosh04: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
God has been faithful even with all my shortcoming. If you have good health, every part of your body is functioning well, no sickness. You don't know what God has done for you, it's the highest miracle you can ever get, money can't buy it. From the depth of my heart I worship him.

Modupe Mo ri anu gba... Tori ki Se gbogbo eniyan lori anu gba...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Dre183(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
I thank God for the gift of life but in the other way, have been jobless since the past 6months, even to carter for my daily needs was so hard... Hardly eat once in a day... someone should help a brother with job... HND in Banking and Finance... ready to work anywhere In south west, south east and south south.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Almost 100% payrise within 12 months

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
I am a motherfucker...same to my entire Generation unborn..I am a bastard..i go die this 2020 ni...for this thrash I wrote..
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Thinkwellplz:
2019!!!

I entered ordinarily with just a simple prayer point during the crossover night. while everyone was asking for many things, all I could pray that midnight was "Jesus Take The Wheel of this Year" and today 29th Dec 2019, this has happened..It was really challenging and hard in place of personal development, time management and relationship but then Jesus took the wheel.

I was then a contract staff and now a full staff in one of the best international companies in Nigeria. My pay became four times the previous year.

I had no woman ready to follow me then but now we are planning the wedding.

I am about completing my Post graduate.

I had no reason to visit the hospital except for job medical check up.

I had no apartment now I have a home to call mine!

Many testimonies and all Glory to Jesus who took the wheel, if I were the driver i won't have driven myself this far in just a year.

In the name that is above every name, you will also come here next year to share greater and relieving testimonies in Jesus name. Amen

Happy Prosperous new year in advance!
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop Gossiping During Work - Pope Tells Hairdressers And Beauticians / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Specific Biblical Prayers For Interpreted Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.