Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (74174 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29am On Dec 23, 2019
hmm
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by excel101(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Disguise like Buhari first....
Let's see the people's response
You dey fear to disguise like Major Gen. Buhari.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Badmod: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2019
Good to know some people still care...
But you should've blur people's face,especially those that turns you down.
Merry xmas everybody.

5 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Iceprincehkn(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
I loved the video
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by AdemolaA2: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Lovely !!!
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Giving opens to a man doors of unprecedented blessings.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Rapmoney(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Yay It's my first Christmas ever next tomorrow. I can't keep calm...
#12MonthsLovingJesusWithNoRegrets
Are you sure you have a compassionate heart?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Lord, help me!
This is how some people would ignore Jesus if he looked like that
Though this is the season of love, we should always send a ripple of love every single day❤

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Adex097: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2019
Lesson learnt: never rate anyone in a pink dress undecided
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Tonyspecial(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
If Na 4 USA, u dey go jail

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Macmayhorrr: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2019
This is really nice! �
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by smiliyB(f): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2019
This is so interesting and sweet, I literally had drop of tears out of my eyes while watching the video #grabhandkerchief
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Are you one year old

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by millionboi2: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by showafrica(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Olalan:
Show kindness to someone everyday

The way Nigeria is wired.. Kindness no dey work again otherwise, yahoo boys or ritualists go use you shine.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by decency22(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
God may I not miss my time of blessings anyway,anywhere,anytime and anyhow
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by SenecaTheYonger: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Where you in the video?
RiyaGoddess:

Modified- Please I no buy Christmas clothes ooo. Can I wear my old clothes to church for Christmas service or must it be new Christmas cloth?
This is my first Christmas ooo how una dey do am?
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by philip0906(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
OnonikpoAku1:

should I follow you bro cool
grin grin

Mad man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Are you one year old

No Sir. Just celebrating 12 months since it's Christmas...
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2019
Rapmoney:
Are you sure you have a compassionate heart?

Yes sir. I don't need any human to tell me. What God tells me is what matters to me...

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2019
With a the Fetish nonesense happening in Nigeria these days how does one help the homeless? I ignore all of them now. I’m sorry

2 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
SEGLIZ:

respect sis.
keep it up the Good Lord remain your strength. I just but can't keep the laudable one you shared here.
Wishing You A Merry Christmas And A Bliss Filled Prosperous New Year Ahead.

Thank you Thank you Eshe gan Sir.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance...

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Chuukwudi(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
I may not pass the test o. I don't like seeing fully healthy and energetic men begging for Money.

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by wristbangle: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Pr0cter:
Those people you are helping in the shopping mall don't really need it. They could afford what they want to buy that's why they are in a shopping mall if not, they would have gone to Iya Basira, the one that sells provision in Kiosk down their street to buy.

Those who actually needs help are those living under the bridge, those that live in the ghetto, those labourers who do dirty jobs. Those who beg on the road side needs this gesture not this one's in the shopping mall.

You need to think it through before you conclude those under the bridge as the only ones who need help.

I've seen beggars storm shopping mall in a way to attract sympathy from people for financial help. They don't go begging money but pick few items they can eat to relinquish hunger and seek financial help.

At least acknowledge the fact that he is kind enough to put smile on people's face. Do you even know if he has already reached out to the ghettos, homeless, disabled and struggled people?

Merry Christmas

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2019
StagethemTVee:
Son of late pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Jimmy Odukoya disguised himself during this yuletide season as a homeless man to see how people will react in kindness or otherwise. He stormed a shopping mall and the reactions were classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLMv720FewA

Oga homeless people beg for pure water N10 and Agege bread N120.....what the hell are u doing inside SPAR mall? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by sylve11: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Nice one @ op. wink cool
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Kay25(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=RiyaGoddess post=85146480]I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Modified- Please I no buy Christmas clothes ooo. Can I wear my old clothes to church for Christmas service or must it be new Christmas cloth?
This is my first Christmas ooo how una dey do am?good to hear wear what you have IT'S not about the food and clothe it is about the life is JESUS once that life is in you you have got all things even if you are yet to buy a new clothe but I believe God will bless you to meet your needs
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by francesawesome(f): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2019
Pr0cter:
Those people you are helping in the shopping mall don't really need it. They could afford what they want to buy that's why they are in a shopping mall if not, they would have gone to Iya Basira, the one that sells provision in Kiosk down their street to buy.

Those who actually needs help are those living under the bridge, those that live in the ghetto, those labourers who do dirty jobs. Those who beg on the road side needs this gesture not this one's in the shopping mall.

the Bible said those that have will be givrm more, those that don't have, the little they have will be taken from them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.