Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys (44128 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Romanoff(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
The women bashing and hating has gotten worse, yet the lamentations has more than quadrupled.

Untill we go back to having the fear of God in our hearts, the breakfast go dey come even during lunch and dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by armadeo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
2019 thread.

Are we so bored

4 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Ladymillion(f): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2022
Don't mess with an alpha female . . . . Where is that nairalander that keeps chanting Nigerian girls are useless;all of them?
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Fedrick100: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ladymillion:
Don't mess with an alpha female . . . . Where is that nairalander that keeps chanting Nigerian girls are useless;all of them?

For your mind right now you are Alpha female

Go and sleep Biko

12 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
So where does a woman come from? Not from the seed of a sperm?
BloomingDale:

You came from between the legs of a woman, right? If you like keep running your mouth, you go see car wey dey stand on top water.

4 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
Run along, nitwit!
RZArecta:
shut up your mouth

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Peppysco: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
@OP, this is even more serious than you think, and eventually, it won't even end anytime soon. The present generation of Nigerian parents are failing. They are raising their kids, most especially, girls, in faulty ways.
They don't greet, they show no respect, they don't do no house chores...many can't even cook anything good. All of these defects are what's putting many guys away.
The women are known to be the home makers but right now,don't even know what to say about them anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BloomingDale(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
So where does a woman come from? Not from the seed of a sperm?

Seed of a sperm? The egg is the seed. Most of the DNA is inherited from the mother. Do you know you can pass an electric current through the egg to start the cell division, no need for a sperm or via parthenoGENESIS.

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
My thread of 2019 made frontpage! Waoh!!

4 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
You play too much! I don't have time for kindergarten arguments
BloomingDale:

Seed of a sperm? The egg is the seed. Most of the DNA is inherited from the mother. Do you know you can pass an electric current through the egg to start the cell division, no need for a sperm or via parthenoGENESIS.

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Dshocker(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Davash222:
My brother, the thing taya me pass you.
Seems we’re loosing more men to Eve’s daughters recently.
The one wey pain me pass na, the guy that was complaining that ‘His girlfriend zoomed off with his car and left him stranded at the airport’.
such leverage!!

Where this one happen, abeg show me the link?
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Joshmuch: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Westernlove:

Most men are Weak & Stupid, Most especially this generation. Forget the Masculinity, Physical look & Muscle of some Men. A simple touch or even a Voice of an endowed lady, They are off their Feet. I look at grown Up men shivering & loosing balance and focus at the appearance of a female "Females are the Real Powerful Entities" Whether you like It or not, It's the Bitter Truth. Have you heard of the true first creation Lilith? She was hidden from history, Only few knew about her. Men are extremely weak In the mind. A strong man Is a man who Is hardened In Mind.
Power and women don't mix. Power always reside with men, ONLY relinquished power belongs to women!

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Prometheus666: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Christianity make men weak.

We still have real men in Islam, atheism and juju faiths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BloomingDale(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
You play too much! I don't have time for kindergarten arguments

Ok o, PHD man.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by LadyRosa(f): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
It's the economy .We have many broke and jobless guys these days, and slay queens are in the majority.B, itches no dey smile and them no get time for love.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Joshmuch: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
BloomingDale:

Continue with your false biogenesis. Very soon, men will force themselves to reduce their desire for women. And it's happening already. Then your eyes will open

6 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by ahnie: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
I think I should change my name to drinkwater cheesy cheesy cheesy

Make una practice mgtow(men going their own way)
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by goodjack(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
If only you understand that women are strong. Women are stronger emotionally more than men. Men are physically strong but emotionally weak.

This is the main reason why you see a lot of married men suffering from HBP. The society keep believing that men are strong and should not complain. They will be saying things like "Why are you complaining, take it as a man naa"
The society is not fair to men.

5 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by hkidola00(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2022
dharamanil:
Understand what is happening. All this complain is still aimed at getting the kuchi, u complain, act tired and scope them the pant is off
legend
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by hkidola00(m): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
lilmax:
Konji runs in their veins non stop

Take the sperm out of men, the true Alpha will come out
legend
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BloomingDale(f): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Joshmuch:
Continue with your false biogenesis. Very soon, men will force themselves to reduce their desire for women. And it's happening already. Then your eyes will open

Please do. We are tired of the rapes, ritual killings, murders etc. I'm so happy. You guys should find ways to please accelerate the process.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Suunnn(f): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Where are these sissy men coming from?
Inspite of all the miseducations by Ubunja and co!

Men!
Men!!
Men!!!

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BloomingDale(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Joshmuch:

I've always advocated for selective breeding so the women can reduce your numbers.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Realist777: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Lately, there has been an increasing number of threads dedicated to lamentations by guys with regards to their relationships with ladies whom they are dating, friending, marrying etc.

This trend is becoming worrying because it is clear we are having an increasing number of effeminate men! Men are supposed to be tough, they are meant to suck up tough situations and move on, they ought to know when to call it quit and stop taking nonsense however they come here to ask silly questions of what to do when in unhealthy relationships.

Where are these sissy men coming from?
Inspite of all the miseducations by Ubunja and co!
What did you expect when the rate at which we copy the west is alarming?

3 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by FireUpNow(m): 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
Majority of men today cannot control their women anymore as they have become cry babies
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by PoliteActivist: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
lilmax:
Konji runs in their veins non stop

Take the sperm out of men, the true Alpha will come out

It's more than Konji. It is psychological. Once a man convinces himself (entirely by himself o - through stupid self talk and thoughts) that he loves some girl, it's game over! Just like that, a hard-to-cure simp is born!

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Starz825(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2022
This thread don old ooo

Pikin wey Dem born that time na 3 years he go be naw

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Imagine saying I caught my gf cheating on me, what should I do?

Imagine such foolish question! You replace her immediately.

Some will say I spend millions on my gf but when I was broke I asked for 10k from her, she refused. They will now ask if they should marry this lady. Imagine pure nonsense! Guys dey fall my hand!
Lmao grin grin
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
Persephone1:
And the struggle continue 3 years down the line.

Una never see anything grin grin

Kala. grin grin

Odaju awon Obirin ni awon odo mode iwoyin ti wo n wa ni ita nisiyin o.

Them never see anything true true.

This one na still friendly levels, lmao.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by brandsoncharlie: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022

God can never save this country, only the people living in the country can save it but it is pity many of them are complainers and whinners espcially the men, stupid men

i have been almost 50% of Nigerian states and i can tell you that women are kicking men ass

go to calabar, men drinking and smoking, while women work
akwa-ibom, the same thing

even in the south west, South south the same thing, many men are just idle, everyday arguing in the front of newpapers while the women are doing pretty stuff to bring food to the table

the northerners will despise so much, the men are doing their job, they go far and wide to find fo cash for their families while our men in the south are busy finding who to deposit their watery sperm into, after which they complain and nag when things go on

i tire for the men in this country, they are a disgrace.
Go and relax. stop tagging all men,
In every societies there are levels of decisions making.
What have women even achieve in our society like Nigeria, very less few, you calling petty achievements.
Work for greatness for yourself and family, leave others. When osarowiwa and others from the south south were liberating their people from the wicked system in our society, cowards were seen cheering and nodding, you think such events there would be no consequences?
The people that would have liberated Nigeria and the society and make it positive the way sane mind expects, are long gone except the new ones to change the narrative will be born.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by BigName101: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2022
dharamanil:
Understand what is happening. All this complain is still aimed at getting the kuchi, u complain, act tired and scope them the pant is off
you get it cheesy
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Magnoliaa(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
DMerciful:
Imagine saying I caught my gf cheating on me, what should I do?

Imagine such foolish question! You replace her immediately.

Some will say I spend millions on my gf but when I was broke I asked for 10k from her, she refused. They will now ask if they should marry this lady. Imagine pure nonsense! Guys dey fall my hand!

It's funny that you even think this is a rising stupeedity of men, rather than a coordinated and growing propagation of misogyny.

Yes, it is actually very stupid, and unimaginable the senseless scenarios we've been reading all these while, but it will only MAKE SENSE if you see them from the perspective of efforts at trying to stoke (up) hate; unbridled, primordial hate, against women on this site.

So the more senseless and silly a post is, the greater the hate the particularly fictional lady and the rest of us women get.

If anybody should be complaining, it should be us more, but...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He insisted I take in before marriage / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.