Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Increasing Lamentations Of Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Increasing Lamentations Of Guys (44126 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Hassanmaye(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2022
Davash222:
My brother, the thing taya me pass you.
Seems we’re loosing more men to Eve’s daughters recently.
The one wey pain me pass na, the guy that was complaining that ‘His girlfriend zoomed off with his car and left him stranded at the airport’.
such leverage!!
Hahahahhahah please
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

Read my post immediately above mine....I will continue to expose evil female works grin
OK. We need you to do that if evil male works too. So that you can make heaven.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by iamdapsyj(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Maybe the red pills are expired.grin

grin grin grin
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Karlifate: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2022
goodjack:
If only you understand that women are strong. Women are stronger emotionally more than men. Men are physically strong but emotionally weak.

This is the main reason why you see a lot of married men suffering from HBP. The society keep believing that men are strong and should not complain. They will be saying things like "Why are you complaining, take it as a man naa"
The society is not fair to men.

Right!

Men are rational about everything, but when it comes to romantic relationships, they become emotional.

Women are emotional about everything, but when it comes to romantic relationships, they become rational.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by HardMirror(m): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2022
BloomingDale:

Go and compare yourselves to other men of other races. Only Black/African men like comparing themselves to their women. That's why other races have no respect for you guys. Like WTF is wrong with you people?

I could remember when the white border guards in America were flogging you guys for attempting to sneak into their country. They kept screaming you guys are shit that can't even take care of your women.

African women, please abeg of you, selective breeding to breed out these fools
hahahaha.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Winnin009: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2022
BigBashiru:

According to CNN and BBC we cannot build a descent society. South Africa was built by blacks....Nigeria was built by blacks- Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa...

What I agree on is blacks are undisciplined and are not law abiding and Nigerians hv the wrong mentality like being a "big boy"

This is your idea of a society to be proud of?! You should be ashamed of yourself bro. And don’t go about saying that Africans built anything.
It’s evident in the Africa of today that our only progress was during the time of the colonials were in charge. What decent progress has any African nation made since they got independence? All they do is loot their coffers dry and do nothing. The moment the colonials left us, it didn’t take up to four decades to send our nation into the gutters. Tell yourself whatever but you and I know that South Africa will be like Zimbabwe or Uganda if the white people hadn’t stayed and made there their home.

Look at our schooling system, infrastructure, medical facilities; all in rot. You talk about us being the biggest economy is Africa but you didn’t mention that we’re the poverty capital of the world. It’s a shame that a nation with over 200m people can’t even boast of half a billion dollars as GDP and you think that being called the biggest economy in Africa is a great thing. Smh!

Wake up and smell the coffee my man.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Fedrick100: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2022
mrkings84:
For me I don't know wetin una dey talk o.
Na who don see food chop belleful way dey get girl friend. Na so one girl way me and her dey worship for same church just they seek my attention all these while, but me just dey ignore her, so last week me and her come jam for one street in the evening. We greet ourselves, come dey continue with some discussions, aftet some minutes I decide to wakapass, na so the sister say make she pass my street go her house, na so I reach my house, she branch, tell me na opportunity for her to visit me for the first time, so I enter house, she follow enter.

I come offer her drink, she take too, we stayed for over 1hr, ahh... It was past9pm yet this sister no show any interest of going and me sleep don dey catch me. Last last, I enter bed lye down, B4 I know sister join me, na that time I know say the matter serious. Last last, sister sleep for my house till daybreak. The story no end there o, cus many things happen all through the night but if u want to know what happen, quote me to continue.....
Continue
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Average9jaman: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2022
Davash222:
My brother, the thing taya me pass you.
Seems we’re loosing more men to Eve’s daughters recently.
The one wey pain me pass na, the guy that was complaining that ‘His girlfriend zoomed off with his car and left him stranded at the airport’.
such leverage!!

Chai!! I no c dis 1 o, kai dis 1 strong gon
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Bigleaf1006: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
Our forefathers married many wives and coped very well..nowadays men are struggling with 1 or 2 ladies. Men becoming cry babies

The times are different,our mothers weren't as enlightened or exposed at the time compared to the ladies we have now.....even and illiterate that as next to nothing intellect wise or financially but is ready to drag every inch with you to prove are right.

More women are becoming empowered financially than our mothers,warped feminist ideologies are also a bane to positive and long lasting relationships
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2022
A snake that does not behave like a snake will be used by kids to tie firewood!

Men ought to behave like men!
Bigleaf1006:

The times are different,our mothers weren't as enlightened or exposed at the time compared to the ladies we have now.....even and illiterate that as next to nothing intellect wise or financially but is ready to drag every inch with you to prove are right.

More women are becoming empowered financially than our mothers,warped feminist ideologies are also a bane to positive and long lasting relationships

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by hwereazlfk: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by jjkkkkkhide: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2022
[quote][/quote]
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Bigleaf1006: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
A snake that does not behave like a snake will be used by kids to tie firewood!

Men ought to behave like men!

"Wisdom is profitable to direct" in all things seek wisdom,u not get money you wan dey form man, nah frustration go kii u.

Its tougher now to run a family than during the days of our fathers.....many so called guys forming men will be first to capitulate and easily get intimidated when they see a bold woman who can square up to them toe to toe.

The alpha male cannot keep a family in today's society.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Iyajelili(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022
kurupt1:
All these Lamentations are getting worse with increasing poverty.Money gives a man options to choose another woman when his woman is messing up
I don't like talking on topics like this because of sentiments. I know a rich man whose second wife destroyed him financially. What do you have to say about that? It is not about having money to choose any woman you want rather, it is about meeting the right woman.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2022
smiley, you are really making sense.

African men are not intelligent, so they are pseudo masculine, hahaha.

Just trying to be 100 percent objective. cheesy cheesy cheesy

African men, were invaded by Arabs and Whites, who made them like dogs or slaves, so they lick the shoes of their colonial masters, and claim they are masculine, soon they will lick the Asian Men shoes. grin grin grin grin

God please, forgive me if i am too insultful.

So they were never Tigers, or they were only Gorillas (Gorrillas wey no dey reason properly, i am even disrespecting Gorrillas), how do i frame it grin grin grin

pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by wizkidblogger(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2022
as in, the way they FEAR WOMEN these days is worrisome

Men should be strong and fearless
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Hassanmaye(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
lilmax:
Konji runs in their veins non stop

Take the sperm out of men, the true Alpha will come out
Okay
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by MNDY(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

At no point have you all ever been "tigers", you only had women that were very submissive- thus making your pseudo-masculinity obvious. Tiger that was colonised and whipped in the butt, watched their women get fcked by colonial masters, sold themselves for mirrors and combs. Tiger that is in a third world country ravaged by hunger and ordinary malaria. Tiger that can't even boast of good roads and electricity...

Can you see that your masculinity revolves around toto? Something that is inconsequential to fast developing counties?

We are very hungry and bitter people, so we love and fck for all the wrong reasons. It is only normal we experience lots of fake pain.

At what point? Men in the olden days had firm grip on their wives and women.
A man is supposed to always be superior to a woman. Kiss the truth.
What these guys nowadays are doing is pure male weakness.
Nowadays, men are becoming women.
If you want men to make things in the society work first before considering their masculinity, also understand that there are limits to how men can express his masculinity too. But human-to-human, a woman by nature is beneath a man; the man is made to be bold in his dealings with a woman. The woman is soft.

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by MNDY(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
wizkidblogger:
as in, the way they FEAR WOMEN these days is worrisome

Men should be strong and fearless

It's not that easy.
It can be very painful.
Especially in this part where the man was taking care of his supposed woman financially with his hard-earned money before her disappointment is discovered by him.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by MNDY(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
RenerdLiam:

You are right. But I believe the OP is not talking about speaking out, but rather talking about knowing you are being cheated, but seeking approval from strangers to allow yourself to be cheated. That’s the man OP is referring to as weakling.

Exactly. The speaking out should be his narration of what he did which is sending her packing for cheating. Because if you keep a cheating woman, she will continue the cheating as your punishment for not punishing her (sending her packing).
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Karlifate: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:
This thread is a a perfect example of confirmation bias. It's like judging the crowd in Atiku's rally as a representation of all Nigerians.

The men that handle their relationship problems offline goes largely unnoticed, and they may be the majority, who knows? So using nairaland as a yardstick to judge the effeminacy of men is inaccurate.

Also, nairaland is youth dominated, and less than 1% of Nigerians are nairalanders. Youth by default as naive. They become tough as they grow. Most importantly, this is not surprising at all.

Men in their 20's will be largely invisible, since women their age are at their prime, and these men probably have nothing going for them. It usually reverse in their 30's. If you do well for yourself, na you go run from women because eligible suitors scarce.

Try become successful and do well for yourself, then you'll see that women are the biggest supporters of polygamy. They will rather share Davido, than have the undivided attention of a God-fearing vulcanizer.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by MNDY(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
ibkayee:
2019 thread but still applicable to today

Aren’t you guys tired of this masculinity farce? Studies have shown that most guys posting ‘lamentations’ about their relationships on here aren’t using their real accounts, including the OP probably grin

We are "losing" men! It's no farce.
Losing more and more men will cause more and more damage to the society.
Even if it gives women an upper hand, it will be a major blow to the society.
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by pansophist(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Karlifate:

LMAO! grin grin

Why you de laugh na grin
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Oyiboman69: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
pocohantas:

and you think you women are supposed to be the one to deliver that pain..

the white enslaved our fathers and fuk you women with men watching....
I know you remembers the sex which fight for the independence your enjoying today...history was not aware any woman in that deadly struggle. you can continue downgrading our men,at least,one brought you to this world and you too, will be bringing another into it....

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Oyiboman69: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Arsenate:

Actually those women were forced to be submissive not like it was an option. It's not like the women just woke up and said "hey girls let's be submissive". Ancient men implemented laws that empowered men (I'll admit some of those laws were anti-women) and encouraged masculinity in men. Modern men have truly been fair to women: they have abolished most of those laws and have allowed the empowerment of women. Of course the empowered woman is fvcking the modern man in the assss at any opportunity she gets grin

Ancient men and Muslims understand women far more than we want to admit.

not every man...those ones who have been earning their living through dubious means and the ones fed by their parents are the one being a sissy all over the place...
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Oyiboman69: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
DMerciful:
I dont think this is a true picture of Southern men. You cant use minority to define majority!
no mind the dunce

1 Like

Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Oyiboman69: 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
kurupt1:
Another half cooked shitty tale.At least you acknowledged that women are into petty business.
Now the tough cut throat big business are run by men.....The dangotes,Innoson,Otedolas etc
The dirty world of politics is more of a man thing
These women that u claim are bringing food to the table also have "big gods". U can ask those Nollywood actresses and Instagram slay queens
Its actually a cold world for men
Women will most times have a helper , this ur epistle disparaging men is very hollow
and senseless too...
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Oyiboman69: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2022

how many of you will become the next dangote, innoson and otedeola?? none of you

you brought out few men out of the milllions of men in this country doing nothing

the dirty world of politics is men stuff, we can agree on that but see where we are today, we live in a poor country where people cant afford basic stuff.

so all women bringing food to the table have big gods, this is corny as Bleep, it shows insecurity

the same complaining and nagging we talking about, is the stuff you are basically doing, women this and that, i wonder what type of man you will become.

the moment when a man starts to complain and nag instead of solving issues that is the end of that man, he will never be anything..that is facts and that is what we see in our society, men who complain and nag always.

just take a clue, How many of those men who nag and complain in front of newpapers about Nigeria's problem amount to something- none, if you call them for protest, will they show up-no.
oga/madam,just shut up cos your argument is irritating and senseless. I'm a man and I'm the one providing for my family. the women you claim are bringing food to the table most time assist their husband and later inflate the amount spent and they collect it from the their husbands. ,that's their dubious way. the man's money is for the family while they go about trying to get their own properties and do all sorts of rubbish all at the detriment of the man. I wonder how much you provide for your family or you grow up seeing your father as jobless and unreliable that you're generalising all men. This shows that you're never someone reliable.,..
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
pansophist:

Why you de laugh na grin

I wan shine my teeth, as per closeup ambassador wey I be na wink

grin cheesy
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by segcymoor(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
dontrulee:

To answer your questions, there are both spiritual and even physical implications for bleeping and moving on and that's why it's best to keep onself and get married to someone with a clean history to avoid all sort of contamination from the past!

Women are very calculated beings but they are not logical. I have personally interacted with more than a thousand women both physically and offline and I have observed a pattern though there are few exceptions h[b]ere and there. In terms of calculation, intuition, speculations they are top notch but they're [/b]not logical like men. I hope you understand. grin

Bravo
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by segcymoor(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=pansophist post=118737179]This thread is a a perfect example of confirmation bias. It's like judging the crowd in Atiku's rally as a representation of all Nigerians.

The men that handle their relationship problems offline goes largely unnoticed, and they may be the majority, who knows? So using nairaland as a yardstick to judge the effeminacy of men is inaccurate.

Also, nairaland is youth dominated, and less than 1% of Nigerians are nairalanders. Youth by default as naive. They become tough as they grow. Most importantly, this is not surprising at all.

Men in their 20's will be largely invisible, since women their age are at their prime, and these men probably have nothing going for them. It usually reverse in their 30's. If you do well for yourself, na you go run from women because eligible suitors scarce.

Try become successful and do well for yourself, then you'll see that women are the biggest supporters of polygamy. They will rather share Davido, than have the undivided attention of a God-fearing vulcanizer. [/quote]

E be like say you go bad small
Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by segcymoor(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hassanmaye:

This is true sir, anything I think with my dick I regret. I traveled all along to kano to meet a lady but she didn't pick my call.

Guy.. Keep your disgrace to yourself

Let secret be secret angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He insisted I take in before marriage / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.