Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) (79490 Views)

Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Fortunecrish(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Damn niggarrr.. Mr challenger Mr. Penaldo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Karleb(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Martinez39:
Juventus should have retained their former manager and improved their defence and midfield since their down fall last season came from their not so impressive defence and midfield. If Juventus defence and midfield where as good as their attack last season, they would have gone to the UCL final. Last season Juventus is better than the current Juventus. What I can't understand is why any team that desires progress will employ Sarri? Once Sarri was employed, I had to wipe for Juventus and Ronaldo. No more balloon d'or as long as Sarri remains. grin

By the way, I don't get why people are making fun of Ronaldo. Messi, a better player, has lost many finals. For two successive ucl seasons, Barcelona bottled three goal leads under the watch of Messi and Barca lost the Copa del Rey final in 2019, the world Cup final in 2014, and two copa America final. Every great player is not perfect so why all this? grin This irrationality is similar to the buzz generated when Van Dijk is dribbled as if people expect him to be an infallible defender.

By the way, Messi is far better than Ronaldo.

Only in your mind!

I agree with the rest of your post though. I laughed when Barca lost last year's Copa dey Rey but I know sincerely in my heart that it could happen to anyone. You could relate it to losing a penalty.

1 Like

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
muyoge:

2nd runner up= 3rd place
1st runner up = 2nd place.
roger that! Buh runner up is runner irrespective of numerical progression. grin
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by ZaOzaRoom(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chanchit:
Since Juve lost the match yesterday, I've been checking Twitter to see if Ronaldo will trend but till now, he's not trending. Had it been it was Barcelona that lost this final, Messi's name would have been on every tongue. When your flying hero scored against Sampdoria, we no hear word. Messi played a draw against Rmadrid. He was dragged everywhere. Different articles spring up, but Juve lost a final and everybody blames Sarri.
C. Ronaldo trended yesterday.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Oh

1 Like

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Well, he has always been angry!!!

And always regards others as lower species......................................arrogant piece of shit!!!

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by LORDKing001: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
Quack info... First time he lost final about?
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Niflheim(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
I never knew that Peter Parker was a Juventus fan!!!

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Jokerman:
Coach when no sabi
when him dey do high jump dey score, the coach sabi that time abi? now wey him team don lose, and Ronaldo no score, na the coach no sabi.. you must be a marlian..

1 Like

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by nnadychuks(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chanchit:
Since Juve lost the match yesterday, I've been checking Twitter to see if Ronaldo will trend but till now, he's not trending. Had it been it was Barcelona that lost this final, Messi's name would have been on every tongue. When your flying hero scored against Sampdoria, we no hear word. Messi played a draw against Rmadrid. He was dragged everywhere. Different articles spring up, but Juve lost a final and everybody blames Sarri.
Be honest o. How was the elclasico without Cr7? Shey e sweet?

1 Like

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
First of all, they won two trophies and he was voted best Serie A best player.
Now tell me which player did better than him last season in italy
FirstbornWds:

Conquered Italy?? How? He won with the same trophy they've been winning consecutively for years before his arrival. He wasn't even the highest goal scorer. In fact, they only won one cup from the 2-3 trophies played in Italy. So how did he conquer Italy? [img][/img]
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Chanchit: 11:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
nnadychuks:
Be honest o. How was the elclasico without Cr7? Shey e sweet?

It was a very interesting match. you didn't enjoy it because you wanted to see Ronaldo in it.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by BrainyAkpaso: 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
cry
is this how it is going to take juventus to champions leaque victory? cool
just passing ooo...
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by BrainyAkpaso: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
grin tongue cheesy
obentenyson:
when him dey do high jump dey score, the coach sabi that time abi? now wey him team don lose, and Ronaldo no score, na the coach no sabi.. you must be a marlian..
grin
obentenyson:
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
First of all, they won two trophies and he was voted best Serie A best player.
Now tell me which player did better than him last season in italy

My brother, aside from the revenues and media hype Ronaldo took to Italy, he wasn't by any stretch the best player in that league. He wasn't the best scorer neither was he the runner-up or even the third. He wasn't even the top assist giver. The only reason he graced that award was because of increased sales and finances he brought to Italy. It really wasn't football-related.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
The fact they gave him the bssg player aware makes him the best player.
End of story Sir
FirstbornWds:

My brother, aside from the revenues and media hype Ronaldo took to Italy, he wasn't by any stretch the best player in that league. He wasn't the best scorer neither was he the runner-up or even the third. He wasn't even the top assist giver. The only reason he graced that award was because of increased sales and finances he brought to Italy. It really wasn't football-related.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
hybridblood07:
The fact they gave him the bssg player aware makes him the best player.
End of story Sir

Not disputing that. But we know it was all in a bid to sympathize with his ego. It was more of a consolation award than merits
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
It was not a consolation sir. He played lest than 27 league matches because they were always reserving him for champions league games.
He had a better season as far as km concerned.

A player who scored 28 goals in all competitions in his first season in Italy.
Think about it na
FirstbornWds:

Not disputing that. But we know it was all in a bid to sympathize with his ego. It was more of a consolation award than merits
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2019
hybridblood07:
It was not a consolation sir. He played lest than 27 league matches because they were always reserving him for champions league games.
He had a better season as far as km concerned.

A player who scored 28 goals in all competitions in his first season in Italy.
Think about it na

He tried no doubt. But the truth is that he didn't win the award on merit. There's nothing anyone can do about it though but I'm trying to state the obvious.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2019
He deserved the award based on his overall performance in less matches played....
FirstbornWds:

He tried no doubt. But the truth is that he didn't win the award on merit. There's nothing anyone can do about it though but I'm trying to state the obvious.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Leklus: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2019
Win or lose still my Goat any time any day
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
hybridblood07:
He deserved the award based on his overall performance in less matches played....

Let's even be truthful here, who said he was rested because of CL games last season? Ronald played virtually every except for when he became injured. That was when Juve gave Keane ( Now in Everton) the chance to play more games. Actually, Ronaldo experienced a goal drought during his first few games in Italy. So, my brother, he actually didn't deserve to win.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
You sound like a Messi fan.
FirstbornWds:

Let's even be truthful here, who said he was rested because of CL games last season? Ronald played virtually every except for when he became injured. That was when Juve gave Keane ( Now in Everton) the chance to play more games. Actually, Ronaldo experienced a goal drought during his first few games in Italy. So, my brother, he actually didn't deserve to win.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by FirstbornWds: 1:12am On Dec 26, 2019
hybridblood07:
You sound like a Messi fan.

Lol. So I actually can't criticize without being labeled a Messi fan? Well, I don't have anything to lose or gain though... Just for the love of the game and giving my honest opinion about it is all that matters.

Meanwhile, I'm the true GOAT's fan, so you guessed right.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Noted.
FirstbornWds:

Lol. So I actually can't criticize without being labeled a Messi fan? Well, I don't have anything to lose or gain though... Just for the love of the game and giving my honest opinion about it is all that matters.

Meanwhile, I'm the true GOAT's fan, so you guessed right.
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Benki003(m): 12:48am On Apr 26, 2021
he should be happy medal reach am sef
make en go ask son how en de be to lose with nothing ��
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Benki003(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2021
make en go ask son of tottenham hotspur how cry after losing ��
Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Removes Silver Medal After Juve Lost Super Cup (Photos) by Benki003(m): 12:56am On Apr 26, 2021
make en go ask son of tottenham hotspur how cry after losing ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Obafemi Martins New House In Lagos (Photos Of The Mansion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.