Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? (58863 Views)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience / Indonesian Man Forced To Show Joystick To In-laws To Prove He Didn’t Kill Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by midnighter(f): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
PerfectMatchNG:
Most female here says "No" Only temporary stay
Do you know if these I laws where they ones that paid his fees while in school, fed him when he had nothing?

Make una think o

If they care enough to do all that then they should also be loving enough to understand that their brother needs some space with his wife, Gracias

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Fynchi: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
GGirll:

Mine they were only 4 men no girl except d mama's boy I dated d one that got me was one day I came around n she wanted to go out n dressing up but needed someone to help her with her bra hook n despite d fact that I was in d parlour with her husband n son she went to him to help her hook it n just pushed him off n did it for her n she felt bad. They make wonderful friends with their fellow guys but makes d worst husbands ever. Just study d mum, pretend to please her bydoing her hiddings by so doing you'll be in her good book n son will be at par with you.
I tried being in her good book and she ended up treating me like a maid. If I wear good clothe she'd tell me to remove it and wear her/ daughters used clothes. She will be asking me how much I bought the clothes. My dear my humility was utterly abused. I regret it now
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
bbode1:

I for wan marry u. If to say u be girl and unmarried.. Are you?

Taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Fynchi: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2019
Evebeautyworld2:

U shouldn't have end up with such man,I don't want to talk about what I experienced from my ex,men the guy is a fucking mummy's boy who doesn't have a say of his own d mum is so over controlling whatever such mum says is final...hope u don't end up having BP ��
exactly, I don't know how I ended in it o. God help me sha. I'm really tired.
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by kentzz(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2019
IyaTola:
What is your take on your in-laws vividly living in same house with you?

To me it's nonsense as it's the beginning of trouble between the couple ��
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by 2buffagain(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
Fynchi:
I tried being in her good book and she ended up treating me like a maid. If I wear good clothe she'd tell me to remove it and wear her/ daughters used clothes. She will be asking me how much I bought the clothes. My dear my humility was utterly abused. I regret it now

WTF?!

The question is, why did your husband allow this?
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by 2buffagain(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2019
kentzz:

To me it's nonsense as it's the beginning of trouble between the couple ��

This very thing destroyed my parents marriage.

But it is usually the female in-laws that are trouble. Male in-laws have more important things to do... Unless they are the feminine-male types.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by oyaaa(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2019
For just holidays and short visits
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by oyaaa(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2019
Just some holidays and short visit
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by oyaaa(m): 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
2buffagain:

This very thing destroyed my parents marriage.

But it is usually the female in-laws that are trouble. Male in-laws have more important things to do... Unless they are the feminine-male types.
male in laws can be very troublesome oooo
All those dem husband brothers and sisters them
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Sososo(f): 6:06am On Dec 25, 2019
vickydankal:
It is not bad or shameful. Unless it is just for a short time but to live there, oga it is not so good for so many reasons. When you and madam will be singing hymns people will be hearing the melody, it is not good nah. It depends on the people sha. But to avoid disagreement, insults and see finish, my brother it is better you rent a room even if it is face me I face you. You will earn your respect that way.
seconded
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by PerfectMatchNG: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

If they care enough to do all that then they should also be loving enough to understand that their brother needs some space with his wife, Gracias
Women!!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2019
There would be no such thing as living with us. Short visits, or a stay up to a month once in a while, however, are perfectly welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by GGirll: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2019
Fynchi:

If that's d case then respect her n your hubby but do what makes you happy. Forget everyone else n make urself happy...cook,do your house chores,take care of him n d kids as best as you can or as best as they allow you but never work yourself up ok. As for d clothes thing mine then will buy me stuffs n tell me he hasn't bought anything for his mom n I'm like how d hell is it my prob you know. If you are coming to their house dress less n when asked how much tell her your mom bought it for you n if it's her son tell her his did n she should maybe ask him. I hope you don't live with them cos d fool then told me we would live with his parents n all. If so try n persuade him to move out but I'm sure he won't so bear with it till d parents are diseased I really know how bad you are feeling I've been there ok.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by prettysassygirl(f): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Big No,except its a child or teenager.
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by midnighter(f): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Khalidase83:
Yeah Khalid is my name. But I'm not a Muslim. Have Muslim background though.Thanks

Youre welcome dear
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Khalidase83(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
You seem to understand hausa well.
Are you from the north?
midnighter:

Youre welcome dear
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by midnighter(f): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Khalidase83:
You seem to understand hausa well.
Are you from the north?

Lol cheesy No, but I have some basic understanding of Islamic expressions because I often read about it out of curiosity

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Khalidase83(m): 4:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Sounds interesting; then I guess u r from the West then smiley.
midnighter:

Lol cheesy No, but I have some basic understanding of Islamic expressions because I often read about it out of curiosity
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by IyaTola: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2019
Liposure:
hi ma,thank u 4 giving us interesting topics.sincerely, u are such a darling
uwc
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Atiinga: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Fynchi:
the worst set of men any lady would ever think of. That's what I'm battling now.
Wicked woman + a dollbaby kinda man.

I feel for you. His mumu button is well-secured. cool

But, wait if you don't like strong family units, why did you marry a man with strong family ties - a homebody!
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Atiinga:

I feel for you. His mumu button is well-secured. cool

But, wait if you don't like strong family units, why did you marry a man with strong family ties - a homebody!
lol
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by midnighter(f): 4:52am On Dec 30, 2019
Khalidase83:
Sounds interesting; then I guess u r from the West then smiley.

No lol I am from the East. Are you from the North; why did you think I was??
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Khalidase83(m): 5:35am On Dec 30, 2019
Now I understand.Alot of Easterners here in the North speak the language well and I guess u stayed in the North at some point? Meanwhile,I'm not from the North.
midnighter:

No lol I am from the East. Are you from the North; why did you think I was??
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by midnighter(f): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2019
Khalidase83:
Now I understand.Alot of Easterners here in the North speak the language well and I guess u stayed in the North at some point? Meanwhile,I'm not from the North.

Lol cheesy No, I didnt. I genuinely just like reading about this stuff. So are you from the West then??
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Khalidase83(m): 6:49am On Dec 30, 2019
mairigaase@gmail.com send ur watspp no let's chat. U sound interesting cheesy
midnighter:

Lol cheesy No, I didnt. I genuinely just like reading about this stuff. So are you from the West then??
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by IyaTola: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2019
cheesy
Khalidase83:
mairigaase@gmail.com send ur watspp no let's chat. U sound interesting cheesy
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by Khalidase83(m): 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by lyndaway(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Living in bondage

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by PerfectMatchNG: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2019
ehen!!!!!!!!!!
lyndaway:
Living in bondage
Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2020
No fvcking way. I love my own space even in my relationships, I like my own space/privacy not to talk of people staying with me.
This is why one should avoid marrying someone from a poor background (wife's side), or if he/she is the first child. I can only accommodate my mother in-law because she has to be there from time to time to take care of the kids.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On Your In-laws Living In Same House With You? by PerfectMatchNG: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2020
wink
NarnieSnyper:
No fvcking way. I love my own space even in my relationships, I like my own space/privacy not to talk of people staying with me.
This is why one should avoid marrying someone from a poor background (wife's side), or if he/she is the first child. I can only accommodate my mother in-law because she has to be there from time to time to take care of the kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially? / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family / Funny Family/Marriage Pictures To Spice Your Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.