Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) (14915 Views)

Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download / Dekumzy Ft Slow Dogg & Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks-who Get Dat Thing(remix) (video). / Jjc – 419 Squad Musical Group Breaks Apart…masta Plan (mp) Goes Solo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2010
Stormrex, a member of the Desperate Chicks girl group has gone solo. She has a brand new album titled "The New Storm" which is already making impact in the East. This girl is the biggest female artiste from Eastern Nigeria. Here are the links to some of her joints. All Nite Long- http://www.4shared.com/audio/lje6srlo/all_nite_long.html Ndi Okoko ft Phyno and Sugar Boi- http://www.4shared.com/audio/KeNyl5sm/ndi_okoko_ft_phynosugar_boy.html ndi okoko ft phyno.sugar boy.mp3 Enugu ft Flavour Nabania- http://www.4shared.com/audio/uJcpQSae/enugu_ft_flavour_nabania.html enugu ft flavour nabania.mp3
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2010
Your comments are all welcome. The good, the bad and the ugly. Lolz. Enjoy.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2010
Ndi Okoko is an Afro Hiphop joint produced by Phyno. One of Coal City's finest producer!!
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by AbumC: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2010
bros abeg wey d link to ''ona ewu mewu'' and others?
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
AbumC:

I will stil look for it. Its only these ones i saw. U can still go buy her album or u no dey Naija?
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
Is dis chic hot or not? I want ur comment.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
AbumC:

U can download Ebenebe, one of her tracks with dis link. http://www.4shared.com/audio/16UZxMzF/ebenebe.html
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by lordmaxi: 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
chick is so phucking local, shes wack, pls which part of east is her album making impact, in her village? Lol, even after working wiv one of coal city's finest dudes phyno, sugar boi,, Chick should upgrade.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
lord maxi:

chick is so phucking local, shes wack, pls which part of east is her album making impact, in her village? Lol, even after working wiv one of coal city's finest dudes phyno, sugar boi,, Chick should upgrade.
Lol. Different strokes for different folks. I agree dat her Desperate Chicks album is better than dis her new album. But still, fans are trippin for her. I guess its because she had made a name 4 herself in d East. She's still keeping her music strictly Igbo. I guess dats because she got more street fans. Her performance at d Road Block Show in Enugu was well received by fans.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Abagworo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
I just listened to Ebenebe.Very excellent.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 5:30am On Jan 25, 2011
Abagworo:

I just listened to Ebenebe.Very excellent.
nice.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 27, 2011
I like Enugu and Ebenebe. Very nice smiley
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2011
ogugua88:

I like Enugu and Ebenebe. Very nice smiley
Dats cool.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
If I could buy it from somewhere I would.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
mincuu:

@op
na so u dey promote naija music?? her album is out man, so peepz should go out and get it for just 100bucks and not download the whole thing from '4shared',

still on d matter, d chic is good and she try.
Well said.
ogugua88:

If I could buy it from somewhere I would.

Why? Are u not in Naija?
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
Nope, I dey yankville.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by jiggaz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
ogugua88:

Nope, I dey yankville.
Ok.
Re: Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Presently Has Any Creative Gospel Music Artiste / VIDEO: 2face Idibia - My Rainbow [DOWNLOAD] / Kiss Daniel - Sin City (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.