Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos (466 Views)

Mkety Digital: Buy/Sell Ur Skrill Perfectmoney Cryptos in Naira with no limit / Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / ABCON Asks Central Bank To Diversify Forex Disbursement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos by dondouble07: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2019
Why We’re One of the Best in the Industry
Numbers don’t lie. We have maintained the highest rating profile in the precious metal industry for 9 years in a row. You can relax knowing that you are working with the most trusted company in the business

To know more please click link below

https://www.regalassets.com/?id=19495

1 Like

Re: Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos by Wifilover: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
What do you do particularly?
Re: Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos by emmanuilteleshe(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Something related to investment, I believe. I was wondering how much is platinum worth on https://www.moneymetals.com/platinum-price the other day and came across their site. As it seems what they do is offer financial advice regarding precious metals. Although it sounds interesting it is beyond my area of interest as I am too poor to be even interested in precious metals smiley. I thought platinum was the most expensive one but as it turns out it's rhodium which recently hit a new high, trading comfortably above $13,000 per troy ounce. Rhodium is used in catalytic converters, a part of vehicle exhaust systems that reduce toxic gas emissions and pollutants. According to S&P Global Platts, almost 80% of demand for rhodium and palladium comes from the global automotive industry. Fortunately for South Africa at least, around 80% of all rhodium is mined within its borders.
Re: Diversify & Grow Your Money With Metals & Cryptos by Victor8st: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
Something related to investment, I believe. I was wondering how much is platinum worth on https://www.moneymetals.com/platinum-price the other day and came across their site. As it seems what they do is offer financial advice regarding precious metals. Although it sounds interesting it is beyond my area of interest as I am too poor to be even interested in precious metals smiley. I thought platinum was the most expensive one but as it turns out it's rhodium which recently hit a new high, trading comfortably above $13,000 per troy ounce. Rhodium is used in catalytic converters, a part of vehicle exhaust systems that reduce toxic gas emissions and pollutants. According to S&P Global Platts, almost 80% of demand for rhodium and palladium comes from the global automotive industry. Fortunately for South Africa at least, around 80% of all rhodium is mined within its borders.
Do these guys provide discounts?

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Orders Discos To End Cash Payments Of Electricity Bills / How To Remove Negative Feedback On Amazon / Monetize Your Facebook Page: A Free Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.