Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) (55059 Views)

Over 20 Journalists Attacked During Presidential Election / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards ₦36.2 Million To Policemen Attacked During #EndSARS / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Subzero047: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
michoim:
Who is fooling who? The dirt on the trousers shows that he fell and got that wound...all these so called activist are not even sincere and they are agents of the fallen past corrupt regimes in Nigeria

He was standing and all of a sudden he fell abi?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
And the police watched as hired thugs came to disrupt and beat up the peaceful protesters. Buhari should continue his tyranny- the world is now watching his actions and taking note, he will surely end up in the International Criminal Court The Hague, Netherlands.

The world can now see democracy in NIgeria is a farce and we are ruled by fantastically corrupt gangsters.

If you claim the people that Adeyanju encountered were hired thugs, can we say the same about Adeyanju?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
michoim:
Who is fooling who? The dirt on the trousers shows that he fell and got that wound...all these so called activist are not even sincere and they are agents of the fallen past corrupt regimes in Nigeria

You mean this Deji Adeyanju or another one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Aiyk2333: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

so na me or Yoruba send sowore to prison? mumu people

when your people foolishly follow one scammer in abroad and got themselves killed, didn't the scammer move on with his life? can he even step his foot on his soil grin

Igbo are better than Yoruba in what instances? a Yoruba woman is the richest in Africa, Hausa man is the riches in Africa, they're many Yorubas doing fine all the sectors of this country and you're bragging like monkey here

see I no Igbo inside out, I no be the type you go dey use to brag and chest beating mumu people
u sound obviously like a fool, like an ss3 student... Dangote being richest in Africa has it subsided the amount of almajiri in the north?? or alakija reduced the hunger rate in south west?? even Lagos here they're people Yorubas living in cartons, huts with abject poverty!! one idiot will have two Ibo boys as friends in Lagos and say he knows igbos in an out.. Anu!!!! hope say u see food chop today!!! follow that ur igbo friends come east for Xmas make u kuku see free 3 square meal chop for Xmas my see whether u go like go back ur hunger zone again

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
bakescos01:

I get your point and it’s very valid. It’s this selfish Yoruba leaders causing all this things and making this Nothernern to feel they have brains. Look at most private company’s and you will hardly find an Hausa man working there because they are mostly not employable but in Federal government they are holding all the key positions of authority. Very sad.

This is what we get when we allow this incompetent folks take the shine. They don’t have the brain to manage the economy. The SS, SW, SE just have to come together to have a memorandum of understanding because it not, this will continue. Yoruba’s have had there time and I believe is time for the Igbos, I reasoned it and ask what do we have to loose if we give Igbo the chance and realism nothing. Last last they will divide Nigeria or restructure Nigeria and we still have nothing to loose even when they do that.
See Nigeria's main problem is North East and North West, the North Central is not so much of a hassle cause there are many Yoruba's and other non-northerners living there, so they will leave. They best is for South East, South South and South West to come together and form a country and leave the Northern part they are not a progressive tribe at all, with their ignorance, backwardness and illiteracy Nigeria can never move forward.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

continue looking after a region that have climb the national political height while your region keep begging for houseboy post as your dummy kinsmen do called it

mumu of the highest order
shebi Dem beat Deji? E remain Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
FrLukas:

You guys mocking southwest have forgotten that that's where you earn your daily bread. Continue...
You were warned but you were forming sophistication. grin

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Olugbanko:
will you keep kwayet!
yes sir! grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by brainworkng: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
What we need now is nothing but REVOLUTION
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Splendor27: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
when we say things about these Northerners and how evil they are some people from the SW would call us names. This is clearly an example of what would happen to the SW in 2023.
mind you,,it only 30% percent of sw is for buhari regime mostly muslim.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by rusher14: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
nku5:

Its not a secret that politicians hire touts from Mabushi, Dutse and other ghettos around Abuja for such nonsense.

Including some that might be shouting "Free Sowore" abi?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
shebi Dem beat Deji? E remain Tinubu. grin

when KANU was beating and rough handle did Igbo die?

how is these two you mentioned my headache? will it give Southeast space in 2023

you people and dumb off talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Naijacommando22: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Viking007:
[s][/s]How about you shut up your f#_ng* mouth? Trying so hard to be smart only to end up being extremely f*&$@ish.

No offence...U sound like an educated illiterate dou ��
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by obibob2020(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
This is too bad.
But anyways, it serves the Yoruba's better.
They betrayed Goodluck Jonathan's government thinking Buhari government will be favourable to them.
Now Buhari dey show dem pepper.
South-South and South-East just fold hand dey watch dem.
Bunch of betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aiyk2333:

u sound obviously like a fool, like an ss3 student... Dangote being richest in Africa has it subsided the amount of almajiri in the north?? or alakija reduced the hunger rate in south west?? even Lagos here they're people Yorubas living in cartons, huts with abject poverty!! one idiot will have two Ibo boys as friends in Lagos and say he knows igbos in an out.. Anu!!!! hope say u see food chop today!!! follow that ur igbo friends come east for Xmas make u kuku see free 3 square meal chop for Xmas my see whether u go like go back ur hunger zone again

I thought Igbo is better than everyone but you still have almajiri in East, there are many like them who sing and beg at nnewi parks, so what exactly is your point

Igbo are far behind, Yoruba man follow dangote and you're bragging Igbo are better, how?

dummies everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by nku5: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
rusher14:

Including some that might be shouting "Free Sowore" abi?

The ones shouting Free Sowore are the people they are beating in these pictures

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Splendor27: 3:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
catoluy:

God will not help you afonja. You must for pay for your evil! Shattap...you brought this government into power!
u don't even kno wat u are saying..
Is it only afonja dat elected buhari to power,,,
Or dont he have vote in ss,and sw....
Or is it all afonja that voted for him....

Mind you the so called afonja have been the ones giving buhari problem..eg,sowore,fani kayode,,fayose,,bakare,dino maleye,bukola sarki and falana etc,dat have been voicing out, tell me one person from ur side DAT have boldly kick against buhari regime....
Is it not the afonja that almost killed buhari with stone and pure water in osun in his last campaign...were as he came to SE nothing even itch him rather he was giving accolades...so stop blaming one tribe please...or maybe u are thinking it afonja dat elected him as president.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by kamikaz1: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
THIS IS TOTALLY ABSURD...They have just increased the tempo.

Can you imagine? They went to hire aboki touts who have no idea what the inscription on their banner means. To come and protest at the same location?
And police couldn't ward them off from the beginning.

THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
catoluy:
This was the guy calling Nnamdi Kanu a miscreant. Hope he understands now Nigeria is a zoo. After this, him and Sowore should champion Oduduwa Republic. Yorubas, Good Morning oh!
Am always ashamed when my brother from the East do fish out the south west supporting the nepotistic leader we have...Different is the case we,you may see it that way but is all about religion here I can tell you that most Christian in west AYE the freedom of Biafra and *majority* of our Muslim brothers here never want that to happen,they(not all of them but majority) support the fanatics with there eyes close even with his misdeed...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by xtivin2: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hehehehe... Nobody will accuse Police or Govt., the tactics is smart but evil.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by prixm: 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
This is another sad day for this country. We are in a very bad place right now and the signal today is that you can't even protest peacefully anymore except you want to commit suicide. The pain is honestly getting deeper.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by ScotMisile: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimfit1:
You see how the police allowed those monkeys use weapons against innocent people. Deji we are with you.
On Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimfit1:
You see how the police allowed those monkeys use weapons against innocent people. Deji we are with you.
You are with him on your bed abi?
Dont let us be fool by these idiots called themselves activist starting from sowore, kanu, deji, FFK and Reno... they were sponsored and they have already set their target of personal interest. Their families are living fine in UK and US. They will just drag us with no backup to the mud. Who knows that Deji Adeyanju is a US citizen. What I just know FFK and Reno running their mouth in diaspora should come home(in Timaya's voice ) , I still think why Nigerians are so gullible to believe whatever this people says on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by iamJ(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Arranged thugs and attack

So it’s just that small wound

Forming freedom fighter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Martahi: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
slimfit1:
you're with him online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sweeetheart:

when KANU was beating and rough handle did Igbo die?

how is these two you mentioned my headache? will it give Southeast space in 2023

you people and dumb off talk
When was Kanu beaten?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by AmDayo: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
VirginSearcher:

See Nigeria's main problem is North East and North West, the North Central is not so much of a hassle cause there are many Yorubas living there, they best is for South East, South South and South West to come together and form a country and leave the Northern they are not a progressive tribe at all, with their ignorance and illiteracy Nigeria can never move forward.
that is nothing but the truth this people are motherfucker bigotry the problem here in southwest is that some Muslims and all our leaders in south west won't stop continue to follow this nefarious president we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
prixm:
This is another sad day for this country. We are in a very bad place right now and the signal today is that you can't even protest peacefully anymore except you want to commit suicide. The pain is honestly getting deeper.
Hello my brother , No one can be deprived of peaceful protest in this country. It isn't possible for thugs to attack them like that, I wish we have a loyal witness that can drop the videos of how it started and the time the thugs attacked. I advise we shouldn't believe whatever FFK and co said about it or pictures . They are all looking for opportunities to generate propaganda. Is Naija that worst that thugs will be called on people protesting for the right thing and we won't see any of them that will rescue him or fight back to cause riot. And those in the pictures am seeing ain't thugs . Deji might have passed his boundary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Thank God they arrested one of them, miscreant wanting to take advantage of the protest.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nwaonyishi69: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
While I feel sorry for all the victims of this cursed regime, APC. I still think that Adenyaju, sowore, Sanusi, oshibanjo and tiefnubu are yet to cry. Adults are thrashed when they behave like children. When we told them they were being childishly selfish they saw themselves as clever slaves. Now, how can the pictures of a rough handled adenyaju rescue hundreds of hardworking Nigerians that sowore, adenyaju, fashola etc with half truths ruined and made to lose their means of livelihood. What about those killed in Aba while adenyaju was castigating ipob, so what am I supposed to do with pictures of trashed men? Thousands were wasted in the middle belt and many kidnapped by the Fulani supporters of APC, but they saw buhari as a saviour. I don't think the trashing of adenyaju is enough to be my headache, but, I weep for Nigeria under this horrible era of fundamentalist tyranny.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
AmDayo:

Am always ashamed when my brother from the East do fish out the south west supporting the nepotistic leader we have...Different is the case we,you may see it that way but is all about religion here I can tell you that most Christian in west AYE the freedom of Biafra and *majority* of our Muslim brothers here never want that to happen,they(not all of them but majority) support the fanatics with there eyes close even with his misdeed...
If I may understand you well , there isn't anything like religion war in this country, we are the people that propagate it.. Buhari arrested elzaky zaky , not for anything but for the possession of war ammunitions in his house. Where do those amunitions comes from? If not for something like war, sowore being arrested by dss, what I believed is all about the meeting he held with Kanu prior to the election. You held a meeting with someone that wanted to split the country, yet u still want to be that country president. In a Sane country , no Government can accept that. (That may be the cause I guess).

Religion wars started from you guys here on NAIRALAND, that you must criticize Islamic post on Friday's and yet the post has nothing to add or remove from you when ignored but you will sha say things that can hurt individual believe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.