Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? (465 Views)

Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend / Should A Woman Be Bothered About Not Being Good In Bed? / Why Are People So Bothered When You Turn Off Whatsapp Read Reciepts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
Anytime I'm on Twitter I'm always angry seeing these influencers, they type anything and instantly get likes and comments. Most of them have become rich from it, buying cars and houses from just being popular on twitter. There is something they all have in common, a starting point. The anger I have towards society is that nobody will give me a starting point, that money to start life with...that place to squat till I get on my feet...that connection that will help me grow. Nobody is ever willing to put themselves on the line for me, but each day is admiration and compliment like that shit should make me feel fulfilled in life. See I'm growing more and more bitter, some people just have it easy but some of us if we dont beg or do some menial shit we wont feed. Now my sister tells me to accept being irrelevant in this world where my family members have been so dejected by everyone but something in me Is so competitive and ambitious. I cannot swallow the idea of being irrelevant , its creepy to me. Wtf do I do, where tf do I start from....I don tire for life I no wan live anymore ffs
Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Apination(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
You are not happy with your own life, how you expect others when dey struggle with their own to be happy for you? Everyone with his own clock, hope say you go follow those people when you dey use as standard die their die when e reach?

Focus on your own life, no be everybody go build house, buy motor or live extravagant, it's the reality of life. The choice to be happy is free and it costs nothing, make all of us pray for enlightenment to be able to see what really matters undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pressure gets hot, and with heat comes mirages, so you think it's cool over there. Your thirst is real, but water can't fill what comparison kills - Jonathan McReynolds.
Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Hugo55(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
The problem is not the problem, the problem is you. You have concluded that you are irrelevant, and the Universe says OK so shall it be.
Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
One step at a time. Eat, sleep, create, repeat.
Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by millionboi2: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Badboibipo:
Anytime I'm on Twitter I'm always angry seeing these influencers, they type anything and instantly get likes and comments. Most of them have become rich from it, buying cars and houses from just being popular on twitter. There is something they all have in common, a starting point. The anger I have towards society is that nobody will give me a starting point, that money to start life with...that place to squat till I get on my feet...that connection that will help me grow. Nobody is ever willing to put themselves on the line for me, but each day is admiration and compliment like that shit should make me feel fulfilled in life. See I'm growing more and more bitter, some people just have it easy but some of us if we dont beg or do some menial shit we wont feed. Now my sister tells me to accept being irrelevant in this world where my family members have been so dejected by everyone but something in me Is so competitive and ambitious. I cannot swallow the idea of being irrelevant , its creepy to me. Wtf do I do, where tf do I start from....I don tire for life I no wan live anymore ffs
everything will change d day u got to undstand dat nobody is special but we are all unique.
Know dat u are u and no won else
Only u can make u happy.

Dos ppl u see on social media flautin wealth do so many demoralizing shit off screen4d money.......some go as far as eating pool.

Guy celebrate ur little effort
Take ur eyes off others fake life
Re: Why Am I So Bothered About Being Irrelevant? by Trizyd(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
I personally have realized something, NOBODY OWES YOU SH*T, as humans we are naturally selfish and wicked. I don't expect anything from anybody, even from my flesh and blood. I lift my own weight up, I strive to be relevant. I feel blessed when I get help, life is not so easy to run on your own, to get far you need people.
My advice, which I ain't saying is accurate, judge it carefully. We all can be something from nothing, someone the whole world admires, change your mindset, add 'values' to yourself, be independent, be around people who can add to you, not necessarily money, things like skills, ideas, words of encouragement. You should also get creative and solve problems around you and I think this idea of being irrelevant should vanish........ over time.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Is Already Upon Us! / What Is There To Know That Nobody Has Known Before? / My Class Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.