Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) (1663 Views)

Lust Of The Flesh, And Why It's Bad To Love Money / Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:10-13)

1 Like

Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:10-13)
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:09am On Jun 05, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34am On Aug 10, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... . .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..
. .. ... ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... .. .. ..
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..... .. .. ... .
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
... ...
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:14am On Jan 12, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ... ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Made Me To Leave My Church Before We Get Married, Now She's Gone / We Are In The End Of The World. / More Than A Weekly Routine- Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.