Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

New Hope For Travel To Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Hope For Travel To Abroad (7218 Views)

How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody / 7 Things Nigerians Must Not Wear When Traveling To Abroad / A Thread For Travel Enthusiasts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 10:13pm On May 26, 2007
my peopel. i bring you good new,  the good news evryone is wait for. I am hear to help you like i have help many our yong sons and douthers and they are now in abroad and in usa.
do you want to travel to the abroad or to usa? are fearing for ambasy wahala and imigrasion dificolty?
if this is your problem, do,nt wory, i am hear to help you to make a dream come through.
i am a strong and powerful babalawo or dibia as you may coll it, and i am specialize in ambasy and imigrasion dificoltys and i can ashore you that your visa problems is over if only you are not shameful to confide in me. i have help many peopel and they are now in abroad and usa. so if you are tryed all things that don't work, then it is time to try the medisine way and a charm that can excort you until you get to the abroad or usa
if you are intresting in this, drop your letter hear and i will give you the informassion for contact me.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Vicjustice: 10:19pm On May 26, 2007
Make una come hear wetin dey happen hear oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 26, 2007
baba help yourself and travel first before "helping" others. And while you are at it dont forget to register for night school to brush up ur english language skills. grin grin grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by neelsel(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2007
davidylan:

baba help yourself and travel first before "helping" others. And while you are at it don't forget to register for night school to brush up your english language skills. grin grin grin

You are mean cry cry.  A good island spanking for that tongue
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ikamefa(f): 11:50pm On May 26, 2007
ha ha ha wonder! wonder! grin

baba you need to prove the efficacy of your powers to us oh! undecided

show us what you gat! cheesy

p.s: no minded all this shudrens jare cheesy " grin " wetin them sabi? grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Iman3(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2007
People who have spiritual powers don't have to have a good grasp of grammar.I can testify to the great work of Baba_Dibia.Baba I dey greet o.

It is because of Baba that I am in the UK today.I was able to fly like a bird,all by myself,from Mushin to Trafalgar Sq,thanks to Baba's magic potion.

You people don't know what you are missing.Baba thanks for your work.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ikamefa(f): 11:59pm On May 26, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmmm
so you are babas handiwork? shocked shocked shocked shocked

pekele ! pekele! grin

like a bird you say? on a broom? grin with feathers? grin

@man you and baba need to explain this things oh! grin

Ngwa post a link! " grin "
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Iman3(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2007
I no need to talk details,just know that I flew all the way from Lagos to London like a bird.You jealous tongue
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ikamefa(f): 12:12am On May 27, 2007
I-man:

I no need to talk details,just know that I flew all the way from Lagos to London like a bird.You jealous tongue

ROFLMAO! " grin "

jealous of baba-dibia? tongue cheesy wink
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by iice(f): 3:10am On May 27, 2007
laughin my frozen butt off grin grin

hey twinny kiss
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by ikamefa(f): 3:18am On May 27, 2007
sup twinny grin kiss kiss
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 9:14am On May 27, 2007
the problem with we nigeria is shame. evry body want to behaiv to the western way, but you forget that we still have our colture and root. maybee this goodnews are not for you who is olready travel to abroad or to usa, but if you have anyone who want to joine you there and is have imigrasion dificoltys, dont be shameful to ask for help. i am not hear to chop your money, my fee are good and you pay when you get to abroad. a tryer will convise you
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Bulga(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2007
davidylan:

baba help yourself and travel first before "helping" others. And while you are at it don't forget to register for night school to brush up your english language skills. grin grin grin

@ Davidylan,
Don't mind Baba, he knows what he is doing. He can write better English than that. But doing so will make it more clear that he is a con artist. The bad English is a trick to give us the impression that he is nothing but a local native doctor.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Vicjustice: 11:59am On May 27, 2007
Baba, where is your website so i may see what you're really up to?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by gbeborun(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2007
Vicjustice:

Baba, where is your website so i may see what you're really up to?

what planet are you from? abeg the guy is a scam and very professional. He/she knows what they are doing, the poor grammar/spelling is just a smoke screen to make people think that they are illiterates. Pls dont be deceived.
Meanwhile i envy the fella that flew from mushin to trafalgar Sq, you really saved some money for tickets! grin
Zap.i.n.g scam artistes. conmen!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by twitch(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2007
@ last post

Humor! Where is your sense of humor!?
Cant the brova just make u smile in the least? I'm sure you're one of those peeps,who go to comedy shows only to criticize the comedians, mehn, lighten up jaws! Life ain't that harsh.

1 Like

Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by kenechi22(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2007
Make una no mind the Bagger that cals himself babalawo he just need an attention and we hv givn him that.He is hapy now.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by honeydrop(f): 8:26am On May 28, 2007
@baba_idibia abeg dont mind them,they are of little faith, lol
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by omoge(f): 1:34pm On May 28, 2007
baba i get strong faith like honeydrop how do i get in touch now??

you mean i can fly fron nig to anywhere? i want to go to oversea how do i fly there? will i not fall into the atlantic? which bird is better to fly with?

thank you for ur reply baba.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Orlaitan: 2:22pm On May 28, 2007
baba dibia or wateva u ar reffered,u ain't gat notin b'ut FAKE jazz,must nigerians travel abroad b4 dey can hit mil's,dont tryna fool folks around hia,well am sori i ain't da type of dat dawg u can fool,bt dont b afraid cuz i ain't tryna scare u.psss?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 8:09pm On May 28, 2007
omoge you say you have strong faith but i undarstand that you are olready in abroad or you are intresting for another person?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by DisGuy: 8:53pm On May 28, 2007
BaBa Dibia, how far na, na me o the thing don drop me for italy na scotland i dey go o abeg help me o
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by kitaun(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2007
NO BE DIS BABA HELEP i-MAN TRUE TRUE? shocked grin
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by omoge(f): 10:25pm On May 28, 2007
baba idi, it na me. i stay [n small township in PH. can u help? i wan go america
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by hbrednic: 12:58am On May 29, 2007
baba sannu,adukpe.
thanks for making me laugh.

okay, baba if i fly reach us of a,how i go do to fly reach abroad?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by honeydrop(f): 7:21am On May 29, 2007
na wa o baba,no be play o!!!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by BabaDibia: 10:03pm On May 29, 2007
look listen and listen carefuly all and evry one of you, i am not here for a play caricature game, i am a very serios man who know what he can do so i advise you to be a litle more serios, dont play with me if you dont want,
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Ollie39: 7:43pm On May 30, 2007
He's just havin' a laugh!!!
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by gr8t(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2007
[quotePeople who have spiritual powers don't have to have a good grasp of grammar.I can testify to the great work of Baba_Dibia.Baba I dey greet o.

It is because of Baba that I am in the UK today.I was able to fly like a bird,all by myself,from Mushin to Trafalgar Sq,thanks to Baba's magic potion.

You people don't know what you are missing.Baba thanks for your work.

][quote][/quote]

You are just trying to tell us the details of your assylum application. But, that lies sells better in the between 1998-2000 in dublin. But now that lie will land you first in prison for few days and back to your vilage.
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Vicjustice: 4:59pm On May 31, 2007
gr8t, you quoted:
"You are just trying to tell us the details of your assylum application. But, that lies sells better in the between 1998-2000 in dublin. But now that lie will land you first in prison for few days and back to your vilage"
  Were you refering to someone in this thread or elsewhere?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by Vicjustice: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2007
?
Re: New Hope For Travel To Abroad by honeydrop(f): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GOL Airline To Begin Flights To Lagos / Green Africa Airline Ticket Booking Is A Scam / How Much Is The Minimum Amount To Run Masters Degree In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.