Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police (67646 Views)

Nigerian Army: We Arrested Chinwetalu Agu For Supporting IPOB / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Sannisege: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2019
Assuming Peller was in PDP, animals would have started calling Buhari names as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by austinfan4love(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
frowland:

Arrest and invite are two different things.. once an arrest is made, then bail must be applied and all protocols followed. While the other, you are questioned and allowed to leave. An arrest must not always be by handcuffs and all..

I smell sense from your head,,,,no like most ppl on nl,,

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by foreshore(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
zikter:

https://punchng.com/why-we-arrested-shina-peller-police/

He is a member of APC - Almajiri People's Congress. They will soon release him as usual
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by CSTR2: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
The idiots that voted this crook in are to blame.

No standards. Just voting any Tom, dicckk and Harry.

4 Likes

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
...His arrest is order from above...if care is not taken...he will spend christmas in police cell...

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Shaprara: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
zikter:

https://punchng.com/why-we-arrested-shina-peller-police/

Like say traffic no go still dey there today, tomorrow, a day after and beyond
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Reelmii: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
why cant police do the same to all tjose dangote trucks and those thankers that are parcked permanently on the bridge? or are those once not causing traffic for people going to the island?

na club them go dey show power

5 Likes

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Sannisege: 4:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
foreshore:

He is a member of APC - Almajiri People's Congress. They will soon release him as usual
If Almajiri are ruling you, then what are you? Eranko jati jati

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Sholaco: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Reading some comments here made me sad about the way some of the so called youths are reasoning undecided African are in the business of canonizing thieves and sanctifying and celebrating the wrong people. While our Good men and women are vilified sad you all love to see small thieves been punished and love to see the big ones elected into a political office

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Splendor27: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Arrested or invited?
choose one na
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Tajmahal1000: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope it's not because of Ambode. I heard that's Ambode's favourite nightclub as governor

Some of you guys on Nairaland are damn too stupid! Must every issue be reduced to partisanship?

If you had a brain, you should have asked people (like me) who live and work on that axis.

Everything the police said about horrendous traffic when that club, Quilox, is open, is 100% correct!

Several times on Monday mornings, inbound traffic to Lekki (from V/I) is always blocked due to the indiscriminate parking of cars by night crawlers at Quilox, who are always there till well into the morning, as late as 9am!!!

Only three weeks ago, I asked a friend, a top gun in Lagos State Government, how (and why) the government gave a permit to a nite club on that very busy road (the main link road to the Admiralty Toll Plaza inward Lekki) and near a major bank!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by SenecaTheYonger: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
As someone who hates traffic, I commend NG police.

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
ednut1:
the beginning of the end for this man. ex yahoo lord in HOR . always blocking the road with his yeye club

Ex yahoo Lord..... Where u doing yahoo together?
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Yankee101: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Governor is ensuring he seats his backside
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Majesticniyi(m): 4:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Some of you guys on Nairaland are damn too stupid! Must every issue be reduced to partisanship?

If you had a brain, you should have asked people (like me) who live and work on that axis.

Everything the police said about horrendous traffic when that club, Quilox, is open, is 100% correct!

Several times on Monday mornings, inbound traffic to Lekki (from V/I) is always blocked due to the indiscriminate parking of cars by night crawlers at Quilox, who are always there till well into the morning, as late as 9am!!!

Only three weeks ago, I asked a friend, a top gun in Lagos State Government, how (and why) the government gave a permit to a nite club on that very busy road (the main link road to the Admiralty Toll Plaza inward Lekki) and near a major bank!

Bros, you dey mind Naija youths? I wanted to reply his pettiness but then, it would make no difference to shallow brains. On the other hand, it's good you clarified the issue for those who are ready to think.

3 Likes

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by ajl: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
I want to believe the police but my personal experience with them says they are probably lieing about the man mobilizing thugs.

Some years back I had several trucks used for business in Lagos. One day a team of police stopped one of the drivers in Lekki area and demanded a bribe. When he refused to give them anything they seized his car battery. Thankfully I was on a visit to Lagos then and I and my brother went to the scene and met the police team that included a women. They insisted on collecting bribe. At a point I was trying to mentally memorize the name and ID No of one of them and while walking away I attempted to write it down. The policewoman came toward me and gave me a slap but she missed. I left the scene. Later my younger had to go to the police station in Ajah with the driver. Both of them were arrested and their story was that I assaulted the policewoman. Imagine! My poor brother and the driver ended up in Alagbon prison and were charged to court for assault. Meaning they could end up in jail. Thankfully I have a lawyer friend who attended court proceeding with them and got them bailed while that went to court. Nigerian policemen are criminals, so it's hard sometimes to believe their stories. Even though I want to believe that the lawmaker could be reckless here based on what we know about public officials. We should leave them to deal with each other. They are both members of reckless institutions and part of the inept and corrupt government system we have. Let them sort out their problem among themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
As an honourable he's meant to obey the laws of the land.

1 Like

Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by foreshore(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sannisege:
If Almajiri are ruling you, then what are you? Eranko jati jati

Obviously your brain needs reset, cos you are not well at all
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

If the above statement from the police is true, then he deserves to be locked up. Why are most APC people synonymous with thuggery?? angry

The truth is , the above statement isn't true. So thugs attacked police station and carted away with the vehicles abi? We all know our police oo,
Do they sit in front of them to know they are exact 50 thugs, my brother , the police I know would posted the pics of the the thugs apprehended and pics of what they vandalized. We are mad in this country with fake news and lies.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by salford1: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
akezn:
The nonsense that happened in front of Quilox early saturday morning was an eye sore. The customers purposely blocked the road with their cars and were pouring wines in the middle of the road and even some policemen were advising motorists to go back and look for alternative routes. Lawlessness at its peak.
Animal behaviours.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by lucky4west: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
hmmmm all these so-called dis-honourable....power hungry pompous politicians...why use ur private bizness to obstruct public peace and movement
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by flames007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Prymestrr:
Tales of two crooks. Shina Peller vs NPF grin grin grin Let the worst evil win grin grin grin
lolz
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by YorubaKing: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yet, the other article used the term "Revered" to qualify this Fool.

Well, na 9ja we dey... >90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged. angry
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Prophet777: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Until we hear from the other party... believe the NPF at your own peril.

Development of other means of transportation as well as creating more access roads remains the only solution to Lagos traffic.

It will be settled as padi padi within the next 24hrs.
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by hopexter(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
AtikuNetwork:

If the above statement from the police is true, then he deserves to be locked up. Why are most APC people synonymous with thuggery?? angry

You're already judging an alleged story just because you want to air out your hatred for your opposition cheesy
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by webngnews: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
helinues:
Arrested or invited?

Thomas
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Hope it's not because of Ambode. I heard that's Ambode's favourite nightclub as governor

Lord have mercy
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by KushLyon(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Prymestrr:
Tales of two crooks. Shina Peller vs NPF grin grin grin Let the worst evil win grin grin grin
Abi lesser evil undecided
Re: Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police by Nases02: 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ibe-Kachikwu: 12 Things You Didn't Know About New NNPC GMD-Theyesng.com / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.