Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr (44231 Views)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 3:49am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

What is NIMC doing there?
This shows you don't know anything about Fintech regulation. What is Fintech without Identity?

Very soon, you'll be asking what NITDA is doing in Fintech.

NIMC isn't even in financial sector not to talk of FinTech ...NIMC I'd basically and identity organisation...get that in mind and NIMC doesn't enable any financial transactions and nobody needs NIMC input to do a FinTech

The list and the OP is very confused....very watery and badly researched post ...this is what they have reduced journalism to

It's a shame
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 3:54am On Dec 24, 2019
IgboSomalia:

What is NIMC doing there?
This shows you don't know anything about Fintech regulation. What is Fintech without Identity?

Very soon, you'll be asking what NITDA is doing in Fintech.

Get sense... NIMC is for identity management

NITDA isn't even into FinTech..they are basically tech development agency

I don't know how you folks think, FinTech and it's regulation is done by CBN and they have a desk for that....maybe you don't understand the meaning of FinTech let me explain it....it meant financial technology firms ...and what the Bleep is NITDA and NIMC doing there....nawa for una
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 3:57am On Dec 24, 2019
jaephoenix:

None of the women listed there is in Fintech. They are either in Tech or just Finances. Op na olodo

The OP is daft and the mod that brought this trash front page very stupid

They don't even understand the term FinTech ...what a shame and stupid tribalist are shouting Yoruba Yoruba and Igbo whatever

Crazies
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 4:14am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The OP is daft and the mod that brought this trash front page very stupid

They don't even understand the term FinTech ...what a shame and stupid tribalist are shouting Yoruba Yoruba and Igbo whatever

Crazies

Don’t give yourself hypertension on irrelevances. The Yorubas either men or women lead the tech industry in Nigeria with a wide disparity than any other Nigerian tribes.

We are the ones calling the major shot in corporate industries in Nigeria. Be it IT, Technology, Banking, Insurance, etc.

Even if you reside in the states, most Fortune 500 IT experts of Nigerian origin are majorly Yorubas, followed by Igbos and some part of the SS (Edo and Urhobo).

Even if they bring out a different list from this Fintech women, it will still be dominated by the Yorubas.

Know when to give up and know when to fight. If the Igbos has not flocked into the SW’ern part of Nigeria, they would not have been different from the minorities in the SS in terms of IT knowledge coz they learnt a lot from the Yorubas.

We made the Igbos and most of you guys that are progressing IT and Tech wise are majorly found in the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 4:23am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Don’t give yourself hypertension on irrelevances. The Yorubas either men or women lead the tech industry in Nigeria with a wide disparity than any other Nigerian tribes.

We are the ones calling the major shot in corporate industries in Nigeria. Be it IT, Technology, Banking, Insurance, etc.

Even if you reside in the states, most Fortune 500 IT experts of Nigerian origin are majorly Yorubas, followed by Igbos and some part of the SS (Edo and Urhobo).

Even if they bring out a different list from this Fintech women, it will still be dominated by the Yorubas.

Know when to give up and know when to fight. If the Igbos has not flocked into the SW’ern part of Nigeria, they would not have been different from the minorities in the SS in terms of IT knowledge coz they learnt a lot from the Yorubas.

We made the Igbos and most of you guys that are progressing IT and Tech wise are majorly found in the SW.

Okay they lead in tech industry..can you explain how again ?

The biggest indigenous ICT firm quoted in Nigeria is CWG an Igbo firm
The biggest online firms that deals in ICT products are Igbo ...konga and slot
The biggest ICT market in Africa computer village is dominated by who again
The biggest indigenous OEM producer of laptop and computers zinox is an Igbo firm
An Igbo man bought Konga

So how do the Yoruba dominate again in the ICT industry from software to hardware ...please explain to the word using stats ...not some emotional rants
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 4:56am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Okay they lead in tech industry..can you explain how again ?

The biggest indigenous ICT firm quoted in Nigeria is CWG an Igbo firm
The biggest online firms that deals in ICT products are Igbo ...konga and slot
The biggest ICT market in Africa computer village is dominated by who again
The biggest indigenous OEM producer of laptop and computers zinox is an Igbo firm
An Igbo man bought Konga

So how do the Yoruba dominate again in the ICT industry from software to hardware ...please explain to the word using stats ...not some emotional rants

For Yorubas:
I will be majorly featuring payment platforms (except some rebuttal to your e-commerce platform) as an e.g
We have:
Andela
Paystack
Jumia Co-founder
Remita
Paga
Flutterwave
Voguepay
Even Konga was founded by a Yoruba man and he sold 60% stake to Zinox as of recent.

Also who give the best indigenous ICT firm to CWG?

Note: I’m Just listing majorly payment platform to streamline the talks. Do you see the domination of the Yorubas.

Let’s take it one sector of IT after the other and compare to make it more easier to compare.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by winterfell007(m): 5:47am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

For Yorubas:
I will be majorly featuring payment platforms (except some rebuttal to your e-commerce platform) as an e.g
We have:
Andela
Paystack
Jumia Co-founder
[b]e-tranzact[/b]emita
Paga
Flutterwave
Voguepay
Even Konga was founded by a Yoruba man and he sold 60% stake to Zinox as of recent.

Note: I’m Just listing majorly payment platform to streamline the talks. Do you see the domination of the Yorubas.

Let’s take it one sector of IT after the other and compare to make it more easier to compare.

E transact was founded by Valentine Obi. Google is your friend. Yorubas don't dominate any ICT sector. I used to believe that bullshit before. It's just media hype. Igbos are as much in the tech-industry as the Yorubas are

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

For Yorubas:
We have:
Andela....no more owned by African...sold and gone
Paystack
Jumia Co-founder not Yoruba , it's owned by Rocket group and The company was founded by Jeremy Hodara and Sacha Poignonnec in 2013.
e-tranzact..is a public quoted company ...
Remita ..John Obaro is from Kogi state
Paga
Flutterwave
Voguepay ... presently ownership isn't a Nigerian, headquartered in USA

Etranzact is Valentine Obi...that sounds Yoruba also...you see
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Etranzact is Valentine Obi...that sounds Yoruba also...you see

Yes agreed!

I’m trying to list them sector by sector, to be able to compare them in the real sense. I feature most payment platforms and we can proceed to another actor.

You can bring a sector, we will look for the big players in the sector and list out the Yorubas and Igbos.

You can go through this thread to see what I’m saying: https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 5:58am On Dec 24, 2019
winterfell007:

E transact was founded by Valentine Obi. Google is your friend. Yorubas don't dominate any ICT sector. I used to believe that bullshit before. It's just media hype. Igbos are as much in the tech-industry as the Yorubas are

It’s not bullshit bro. You can’t compare the Yorubas in the corporate sector with any tribe in Nigeria. It’s not debatable.

For the sake of clarity, let’s divide them into groups and compare coz if I say we should be dilly dallying by mentioning different sector.

For example let’s start with online platforms:
Nairaland
Jobber man

Banking:
Telecommunications:
Insurance:

Then find the big players and compare, that’s if there is time on both our sides. That’s how to compare and reach a logical conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:00am On Dec 24, 2019
winterfell007:

John Obaro is Okun which is the Yoruba speaking part of Kogi. Just like Dino Melaye.

Dino speaks Yoruba as his language just as the major Okun people.

On Jumia co-founder Tunde Kehinde, do you see the attached image below?

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:03am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Yes agreed!

All the names you have me 70% of them are lies just few...the Yoruba founders of the FinTech many have sold it out to other owners and loss ownership and I don't even want to list Igbo FinTech you would be amazed ....so now you know that etranzact is being owned by Mr. Obi ? We have a lot of them, I am in the space ...bit I wouldn't name names like Appzone etc

To burst your bubble Flutterwave isn't owned by Yoruba please...Iyinoluwa Aboyeji left the company and sold it somehow
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/africa/1424055/nigerian-fintech-startup-flutterwave-loses-ceo-iyin-aboyeji/amp/

So tell us which FinTech are the Yoruba dominanting again ..where they sell their stakes and don't call shots

Bursting your bubbles right

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:05am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

John Obaro is Okun which is the Yoruba speaking part of Kogi. Just like Dino Melaye.

i am presently dating an Okun babe and I know a lot of okun and kabba folks and they don't see themselves as Yoruba even iffa folks ...let's not go there please

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

All the names you have me 70% of them are lies just few...the Yoruba founders of the FinTech many have sold it out to other owners and loss ownership and I don't even want to list Igbo FinTech you would be amazed ....so now you know that etranzact is being owned by Mr. Obi ? We have a lot of them, I am in the space ...bit I wouldn't name names like Appzone etc

To burst your bubble Flutterwave isn't owned by Yoruba please...Iyinoluwa Aboyeji left the company and sold it somehow
https://www.google.com/amp/s/qz.com/africa/1424055/nigerian-fintech-startup-flutterwave-loses-ceo-iyin-aboyeji/amp/

So tell us which FinTech are the Yoruba dominanting again ..where they sell their stakes and don't call shots

Bursting your bubbles right

Who founded this companies is the main koko. List the lies I made in my post.

Flutterwave was founded by a Yoruba yes or no? That he sold a stake is not the issue of discourse here.

John Obaro is Okun the Yoruba speaking tribe.

Tunde Kehinde was co-founder of Jumia.

Beside the e-transact mistake I made, can you point out the lies in my post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:
i am presently dating an Okun babe and I know a lot of okun and kabba folks and they don't see themselves as Yoruba even iffa folks ...let's not go there please

And I know lot of Okuns that identify with Yorubas so what are you taking about?

What is the tongue of Dino and Smart Adeyemi? Those are the representative of the Okun people.

Below are the Okun notable people, do you see the names and their Yorubaness?

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:09am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

LoL...keep decieving yourselves...jumia is an international firm bro...we have jumia Kenya etc...you know most of you guys from South west love the feel good attitude of we are there but on the reality you guys are no actually

It was when you guys were shouting the .ost educated and the most advanced tribe...when stats started coming out and we started seeing how SW States were faring now the narrative changed to most sophisticated

But it's a feel for setting ...I am not arguing with you ...

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

And I know lot of Okuns that identify with Yorubas so what are you taking about?

What is the tongue of Dino and Smart Adeyemi? Those are the representative of the Okun people.

You don't need to show me list, I am saying an Okun babe presently and because of her, I am now in contact with okun kabba folks...they don't see themselves as Yoruba ...trust me ! No wonder Dino doesn't see himself as Yoruba the same way some ilorin , offa don't see themselves as Yoruba...I know you would not believe that , but I have seen many ijebu People that doesn't want to be called Yoruba also .....

But okun , I am sure of that... They don't see themselves as Yoruba
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

LoL...keep decieving yourselves...jumia is an international firm bro...we have jumia Kenya etc...you know most of you guys from South west love the feel good attitude of we are there but on the reality you guys are no actually

It was when you guys were shouting the .ost educated and the most advanced tribe...when stats started coming out and we started seeing how SW States were faring now the narrative changed to most sophisticated

But it's a feel for setting ...I am not arguing with you ...

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You don't need to show me list, I am saying an Okun babe presently and because of her, I am now in contact with okun kabba folks...they don't see themselves as Yoruba ...trust me ! No wonder Dino doesn't see himself as Yoruba the same way some ilorin , offa don't see themselves as Yoruba...I know you would not believe that , but I have seen many ijebu People that doesn't want to be called Yoruba also .....

But okun , I am sure of that... They don't see themselves as Yoruba

You are saying nonsense bro. My mom is Ijebu and I’ve not heard of any saying about her not wanting to be categorized as a Yoruba.

Where are you getting all your information from for God sake?

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:23am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

You are saying nonsense bro. My mom is Ijebu and I’ve not heard of any saying about her not wanting to be categorized as a Yoruba.

Where are you getting all your information from for God sake?
I said that I have seen some ijebu That said that they are not Yoruba , I have seen some here in lagos ...so your mum might see herself as Yoruba but some ijebu would not ..the way FFJ doesn't

Now about Okun .

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=LegendHer0 post=85171101][/quote] stop arguing foe arguing sake ...it's sickening

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Dino has never ever called himself a Yoruba man...just like in Kaduna They speak Hausa doesn't make southern Kaduna hausaland....
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:
I said that I have seen some ijebu That said that they are not Yoruba , I have seen some here in lagos ...so your mum might see herself as Yoruba but some ijebu would not ..the way FFJ doesn't

Now about Okun .

Nawa o. So what should I do with the opinion of the few people in your screenshot. Even the Last guy is not in conformity with the first two guys in the screenshot.

You’re still saying nonesense. My mom is from Ijebu-Igbo and ever since I’ve been visiting the town coupled with interacting with fellow Jebusites I haven’t heard that statement before.

To start with, what is the language of the Okun people? Do you know they are carved from present Kwara state if i’m right?

Wait so you mean FFK is also not Yoruba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:31am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

It’s not bullshit bro. You can’t compare the Yorubas in the corporate sector with any tribe in Nigeria. It’s not debatable.

For the sake of clarity, let’s divide them into groups and compare coz if I say we should be dilly dallying by mentioning different sector.

For example let’s start with online platforms:
Nairaland
Jobber man

Banking:
Telecommunications:
Insurance:

Then find the big players and compare, that’s if there is time on both our sides. That’s how to compare and reach a logical conclusion.

If they burst you here you run there...we are talking about FinTech ...stop shifting the goal post....if you want to measure dìck please open another thread to that ...but we have made the corrections that there is nothing FinTech about that list the OP presented and also the list you presented are false because the ownership has changed ...so let's talk about the present and future..I hate this past dwelling you guys do
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:32am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Nawa o. So what should I do with the opinion of the few people in your screenshot. Even the Last guy is not in conformity with the first two guys in the screenshot.

You’re still saying nonesense. My mom is from Ijebu-Igbo and ever since I’ve been visiting the town coupled with interacting with fellow Jebusites I haven’t heard that statement before.

To start with, what is the language of the Okun people? Do you know they are carved from present Kwara state if i’m right?

I am not going to go into FFK and how he described himself...he said he isn't Yoruba and he should be respected or do you want proof...as I have given you okun proof

I talk with references not hear say...hope you are now in the know how many okun folks see themselves
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

https://www.nairaland.com/2540524/ijebus-not-yoruba

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:37am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I am not going to go into FFK and how he described himself...he said he isn't Yoruba and he should be respected or do you want proof...as I have given you okun proof

I talk with references not hear say...hope you are now in the know how many okun folks see themselves

FFK is taking in terms of the issue of the Yoruba name originating from the Fulanis that was dangling on the Internet space not too long ago. That was why he made mention of the term Anago to describe the Yorubas.

However you should know FFK is a crackhead that dosen’t even understand his origin. The Yoruba name as a qualification of a tribe first appeared in the famous Timbuktu’s manuscript of Ahmad Baba sometimes in 16th century.

These manuscript of Timbuktu are documented across known libraries of the world and you can google what I’m saying to understand better.

If FFK is not a lunatic, can you ask him the meaning of Yoruba in Hausa/Fulani language??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Who founded this companies is the main koko. List the lies I made in my post.

Flutterwave was founded by a Yoruba yes or no? That he sold a stake is not the issue of discourse here.

John Obaro is Okun the Yoruba speaking tribe.

Tunde Kehinde was co-founder of Jumia.

Beside the e-transact mistake I made, can you point out the lies in my post?

We are not saying founders we are talking about players and ownership and trust me Yoruba aren't there...they have sold them and their stakes .... These are on records...only a few are in their hands ! Trust me
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

https://www.nairaland.com/2540524/ijebus-not-yoruba

Stop researching rubbish bro, we are not here to joke. The write up is even attributing Ijebu to be the Jebusites clan from the Bible. Such mentally deranged write up from a drug addict author.

Stay on course please, I’ve told you my family is from Ijebu and I know what I’m saying. That I’m discussing whether Ijebu is Yoruba even means maybe I’m also a Yaba left patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:41am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

FFK is taking in terms of the issue of the Yoruba name originating from the Fulanis that was dangling on the Internet space not too long ago. That was why he made mention of the term Anago to describe the Yorubas.

However you should know FFK is a crackhead that dosen’t even understand his origin. The Yoruba name as a qualification of a tribe first appeared in the famous Timbuktu’s manuscript of Ahmad Baba sometimes in 16th century.

These manuscript of Timbuktu are documented across known libraries of the world and you can google what I’m saying to understand better.

If FFK is not a lunatic, can you ask him the meaning of Yoruba in Hausa/Fulani language??

Let's focus on topic...I hate calling people names...FFK has spoken and he should be respected..also did you see the ijebu king...the problem with some yorruba is that they live in denials...when I told you that overwhelming majority of kogi folks be it okun kabba don't see themselves as Yoruba you doubted me, I have dated one , and I have met many ! Just like the offa folks ...and I know that fraction of Ijebu dont want to be called Yoruba also...my engagement with them in Lagos has opened my eyes ....also

Bro...they have the right to identify with whom they want
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

We are not saying founders we are talking about players and ownership and trust me Yoruba aren't there...they have sold them and their stakes .... These are on records...only a few are in their hands ! Trust me

We are talking about tech players right and we are listing the tribe of guys that are tech players in the industry.

Jumia Nigeria for example Is co-founded by Tunde Kehinde but they had to sell their stake sometimes in 2015 to those foreign investors. Does that take the tech accumen away from him?

Ownership changes from time to time, tomorrow now Zinox that acquired 60% stake in Konga can choose to sell the stake tomorrow to another entity. Does that mean Zinox owner is not a tech achiever.

Do you see the drift of my argument?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Let's focus on topic...I hate calling people names...FFK has spoken and he should be respected..also did you see the ijebu king...the problem with some yorruba is that they live in denials...when I told you that overwhelming majority of kogi folks be it okun kabba don't see themselves as Yoruba you doubted me, I have dated one , and I have met many ! Just like the offa folks ...and I know that fraction of Ijebu dont want to be called Yoruba also...my engagement with them in Lagos has opened my eyes ....also

Bro...they have the right to identify with whom they want

Thank God you mentioned fraction, that’s still a better way to put it. In every tribe there will always be some outliers that most time believe in conspiracy theories about their tribe but what is their percentage?

In Ebonyi for example, some of you guys always claim they ain’t real Igbos and it’s on this site that I heared that there are actually some Igala tribe in Anambra or so that dosen’t identify as Igbos.

Does that mean Anambrarians are not Igbos just because few tend to be outliers?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Last Male White Rhino Dies / World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.