Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr (44234 Views)

Cryptro - Cryptocurrency, Blockchain , Bitcoin & Financial Technology / Nigeria’s First Digital Bank Is Powering The Financial Technology Sector / Amy Jadesimi And Funke Opeke On 50 World's Top Women In Technology List - FORBES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 6:55am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The OP is daft and the mod that brought this trash front page very stupid

They don't even understand the term FinTech ...what a shame and stupid tribalist are shouting Yoruba Yoruba and Igbo whatever

Crazies
You are a stupid animal, you are so backward and unreasonable if you can't make effort to research these women and stop whinning up and down like a goat on my thread. Go and compose yours if you are intellectually bereaved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 6:59am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Okay they lead in tech industry..can you explain how again ?

The biggest indigenous ICT firm quoted in Nigeria is CWG an Igbo firm
The biggest online firms that deals in ICT products are Igbo ...konga and slot
The biggest ICT market in Africa computer village is dominated by who again
The biggest indigenous OEM producer of laptop and computers zinox is an Igbo firm
An Igbo man bought Konga

So how do the Yoruba dominate again in the ICT industry from software to hardware ...please explain to the word using stats ...not some emotional rants
Was this why the list pained you. I can now see where you are coming from. I wasn't wrong to think you are mentally incapacitated. See how tribalist like you messed up my thread, fighting for ethnic supremacy at this age and time.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Spallanzani:

Was this why the list pained you. I can now see where you are coming from. I wasn't wrong to think you are mentally incapacitated. See how tribalist like you messed up my thread, fighting for ethnic supremacy at this age and time.

Why should I be pained...it is not an ethnic group thing..we just went people to know the facts and there is absolutely nothing that the list has that is related to FinTech...it was mis Information that's all...wetin convent me with ethnic group fighting
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Spallanzani:

You are a stupid animal, you are so backward and unreasonable if you can't make effort to research these women and stop whinning up and down like a goat on my thread. Go and compose yours if you are intellectually bereaved.
see anger .
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

We are talking about tech players right and we are listing the tribe of guys that are tech players in the industry.

Jumia Nigeria for example Is co-founded by Tunde Kehinde but they had to sell their stake sometimes in 2015 to those foreign investors. Does that take the tech accumen away from him?

Ownership changes from time to time, tomorrow now Zinox that acquired 60% stake in Konga can choose to sell the stake tomorrow to another entity. Does that mean Zinox owner is not a tech achiever.

Do you see the drift of my argument?

I do get your drift...now when you say tech achiever that would be a different thing...I am looking at present and future as I said before ...I don't dwell in the past

But it has been nice having conversations with you.. you talk maturedly. .. we can be great friends you know ...all these tribal stuff is sickening
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2019
LegendHer0:

Thank God you mentioned fraction, that’s still a better way to put it. In every tribe there will always be some outliers that most time believe in conspiracy theories about their tribe but what is their percentage?

In Ebonyi for example, some of you guys always claim they ain’t real Igbos and it’s on this site that I heared that there are actually some Igala tribe in Anambra or so that dosen’t identify as Igbos.

Does that mean Anambrarians are not Igbos just because few tend to be outliers?

Oh yes, Anambra has boubdry with kogi and we have one or two Igala villages but there Kings have been igbonized but that doesn't mean that they Igbo, They my be assimilated but it s well..we have outliers as you said ....just like the ikwerre in Igbo folks...some see themselves as Igbo ejike some don't anyway

So it is normal
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I do get your drift...now when you say tech achiever that would be a different thing...I am looking at present and future as I said before ...I don't dwell in the past

But it has been nice having conversations with you.. you talk maturedly. .. we can be great friends you know ...all these tribal stuff is sickening

Yes I understand you. We can definitely be friends coz I've been having friends from your side on here lately. It will be nice coming together as Yorubas and Igbos to save this country. Think about it, we constitute almost 80% of the intellectual resources of this country both home and abroad, and if we can let go of this ego fights here and there we can actually make this country worthwhile.

Have a nice sleep.

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by LegendHer0: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Oh yes, Anambra has boubdry with kogi and we have one or two Igala villages but there Kings have been igbonized but that doesn't mean that they Igbo, They my be assimilated but it s well..we have outliers as you said ....just like the ikwerre in Igbo folks...some see themselves as Igbo ejike some don't anyway

So it is normal

Yes agreed bro.
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Anambralstson: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2019
[s]
SoNature:

Calm down...As an Igbo guy, I live in Lagos

The fact is that the Yorubas dominate the tech industry in Nigeria

Lagos is the most powerful state in Nigeria

Most of the smartest Nigerians live here

If the Igbos hadn't come to Lagos in our droves to compete for opportunities, the Yorubas will be running everything in the corporate world. Hausa/Fulani cannot stand them in a competitive environment.

Even at that, the Yorubas still lead the tech industry

Nigeria must continue to encourage positive competition... that's how a country grows

Bravo to them!
[/s]
You know nothing
Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos, Onitsha girls that shocked the world doesn't live in Yoruba land, but they conquered world stage, not today Lagos/Ibadan propaganda started fooling gullible minds like you, imagine fake list without leading techno woman Uche Ugwu CEO Edufun Technik STEM

From Apple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Anambralstson: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Open this link to cure your ignorance Nigeria doesn't start and end in Lagos

We're use to you guys fake ranking

https://www.nairaland.com/5596783/african-tech-woman-meet-uchenna

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Greenback: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2019
YorubaKing:

If you no be Yoruba... sorry, you be nothing! cool

grin

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by ZiggyMr(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You don't need to show me list, I am saying an Okun babe presently and because of her, I am now in contact with okun kabba folks...they don't see themselves as Yoruba ...trust me ! No wonder Dino doesn't see himself as Yoruba the same way some ilorin , offa don't see themselves as Yoruba...I know you would not believe that , but I have seen many ijebu People that doesn't want to be called Yoruba also .....

But okun , I am sure of that... They don't see themselves as Yoruba

Why do you enjoy typing rubbish? Have you been to ilorin, offa, kabba in your life?
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by 2016easy2017: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
CSTR2:

Yoruba amaka.

Enjoy your thread.

HA!!!!!!!!

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

i am pretty sure you ain't in IT, you wouldn't understand what FINTECH is.
After reviewing more than 200 scientific papers citing the term "fintech," a study on the definition of fintech concluded that "fintech is a new financial industry that applies technology to improve financial activities.
The above is an excerpt from Wikipedia on the correct definition of Fintech. Technology has to be involved heavily to achieve financial improvement. Which of the above named ladies has dabbled into tech?

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

i don't join issue with slow brains like you...Try and research those women before saying trash here.
Thank you. I enjoin you to re-check what Fintech is. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the mainstay. Not saying other niches are not involved, but these ladies aint fintech

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:27am On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

They are in fintech. If you don't know that, you can't know anything.
Nope. Check again. They are just financial gurus, not Fintech

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

Fintech is an industry, Blockchain is a subset. A subset of Blockchain technology is Cryptocurrency.

What Yoruba women understood 50 years ago, you can't understand it 100 years to come.
Your later paragraph is brainless
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2019
AmuDimpka:
This isn't FinTech ...it's financial sector players
No mind them. The olodos just dey argue brainlessly

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:31am On Dec 25, 2019
IgboSomalia:

What is NIMC doing there?
This shows you don't know anything about Fintech regulation. What is Fintech without Identity?

Very soon, you'll be asking what NITDA is doing in Fintech.
NITDA Isn't even supposed to be there. What is its connotation with finances?

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 5:36am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

After reviewing more than 200 scientific papers citing the term "fintech," a study on the definition of fintech concluded that "fintech is a new financial industry that applies technology to improve financial activities.
The above is an excerpt from Wikipedia on the correct definition of Fintech. Technology has to be involved heavily to achieve financial improvement. Which of the above named ladies has dabbled into tech?
Do you know Sayyu Abend, that's the least popular among them because she's based in USA but her company spacepoint handling e-Tax solutions in most of SS states. I've worked on a project with them before, she's an Edo woman. Like I said, you all just come here and form I too know. And for your info, she's pure Tech woman.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sayu-abend-3581391

I doubt if you ever review any scientific paper because because you are such a lazy clownish fellow that couldn't do simple research before coming here to embarrass himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2019
AmuDimpka:

Get sense... NIMC is for identity management

NITDA isn't even into FinTech..they are basically tech development agency

I don't know how you folks think, FinTech and it's regulation is done by CBN and they have a desk for that....maybe you don't understand the meaning of FinTech let me explain it....it meant financial technology firms ...and what the Bleep is NITDA and NIMC doing there....nawa for una
Chop knuckle abeg. I thought I was the only odd man here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
LegendHer0:

Don’t give yourself hypertension on irrelevances. The Yorubas either men or women lead the tech industry in Nigeria with a wide disparity than any other Nigerian tribes.

We are the ones calling the major shot in corporate industries in Nigeria. Be it IT, Technology, Banking, Insurance, etc.

Even if you reside in the states, most Fortune 500 IT experts of Nigerian origin are majorly Yorubas, followed by Igbos and some part of the SS (Edo and Urhobo).

Even if they bring out a different list from this Fintech women, it will still be dominated by the Yorubas.

Know when to give up and know when to fight. If the Igbos has not flocked into the SW’ern part of Nigeria, they would not have been different from the minorities in the SS in terms of IT knowledge coz they learnt a lot from the Yorubas.

We made the Igbos and most of you guys that are progressing IT and Tech wise are majorly found in the SW.
Bros, we're not talking about tribal domination in tech. I woulda swerved if that was the case, knowing tribal warlords would be swirling around in the thread. The topic was Women in Fintech, and the OP was simply wrong

1 Like

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 5:44am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

The both of you are dumb, you are even dumber than that compatriot you quoted. Bunch of lazy cretins
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by jaephoenix(m): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

Two of you are dumb, you are even dumber than that compatriot you quoted. Bunch of lazy cretins
Get the definition of Fintech. I wont insult you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 6:10am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

Get the definition of Fintech. I wont insult you
Oooh, I can see you stylishly avoided the post of Sayu Abend, the one I helped you research. Like I said you are not a player in FinTech, you know nothing about it
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:13am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

Chop knuckle abeg. I thought I was the only odd man here

Tribalism made them just stupid...they can't even think again
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

Bros, we're not talking about tribal domination in tech. I woulda swerved if that was the case, knowing tribal warlords would be swirling around in the thread. The topic was Women in Fintech, and the OP was simply wrong

The OP doesn't even know the meaning of FinTech and he listed trashes... NIMC FinTech? That is madness
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 6:16am On Dec 25, 2019
jaephoenix:

Tgeir stupidity is amazing ....I give up
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2019
AmuDimpka:

The OP doesn't even know the meaning of FinTech and he listed trashes... NIMC FinTech? That is madness

Before she moved to NIMC, have you made effort to make research about her, well I know you didn't, one of the attribute of dumbo. I just helped your fellow retardeen disturbing my thread with baseless post with Sayu Abend, this one is for you head of empty head, the Carolyn Folami you are ranting about.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-folami-0201b51a

Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by AmuDimpka: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Spallanzani:

Before she moved to NIMC, have you made effort to make research about her, well I know you didn't, one of the attribute of dumbo. I just helped your fellow retardeen disturbing my thread with baseless post with Sayu Abend, this one is for you head of empty head, the Carolyn Folami you are ranting about.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carolyn-folami-0201b51a

You still keep making a fòòl of yourself this Christmas...are you people just stupid or that you decide to always show stupidity on per minute basis . ...even before she entered NIMC she isn't and wasn't into FinTech .........even her profile which you stupidily posted still has absolutely nothing to do with FinTech...she was just a banker and never a FINTECH player

Stop being stupid! Christmas tribalist ...be reasonable for once

Go and Google about the FinTech....fintech is different from banking please !
Re: Fintech: Top 30 Leading Women In Nigeria’s Financial Technology Industyr by Spallanzani: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2019
AmuDimpka:

You still keep making a fòòl of yourself this Christmas...are you people just stupid or that you decide to always show stupidity on per minute basis . ...even before she entered NIMC she isn't and wasn't into FinTech .........even her profile which you stupidily posted still has absolutely nothing to do with FinTech...she was just a banker and never a FINTECH player

Stop being stupid! Christmas tribalist ...be reasonable for once

Go and Google about the FinTech....fintech is different from banking please !
I created a thread with a source which you can access, but all you could do was to bring your tribal bigotry here. You are a demented idiot, a weak individual with extreme low self esteem. I don't blame you, you lack basic education. Stop wasting your life away on all thread displaying your bigotry, your life will end up in a mess before you know it. The person I posted has implemented lots of FinTech projects especially card solutions, she's certified CIPP. You are too mentally deficient to know different areas of FinTech which card solution is one of them. Enjoy your rotten life and warped prejudice.

Modified: See your mumu, he said FinTech is different from banking, who are the major players/collaborator in Fintech. You need education

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World's Last Male White Rhino Dies / World’s Oldest Brewery In Ancient Egyptian City Discovered By Archaeologists / SA Man Without Phone Carries Distressed Seal In Search Of Help (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.