Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,789 members, 7,806,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

How Can I Discharge This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Discharge This Girl (5300 Views)

What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge? / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
I came to port Harcourt 1st of December to work as a stylist .....the manager of the salon fell for me and we had sex(unprotected) on first visit...since then it has been a continuous process...I don't love her,she threw her self at me...now she don't give me space, she is all over me ...it's nw obvious at work and I dont feel comfortable any longer, she comes to the house anytime she want...the house was rented by the owner of the salon for workers coming from outside the state ,sleeps over ,don't want me to converse with any customer.or have there number..am feed up and tired...dont know what to do nw bt am in hell ...pls advice

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by CaptMarvel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:
I came to port Harcourt 1st of December to work as a stylist .....the manager of the salon fell for me and we had sex(unprotected) on first visit...since then it has been a continuous process...I don't love her,she threw her self at me...now she don't give me space, she is all over me ...it's nw obvious at work and I dont feel comfortable any longer, she comes to the house anytime she want...the house was rented by the owner of the salon for workers coming from outside the state ,sleeps over ,don't want me to converse with you any customer.or have there number..am feed up and tired...dont know what to do nw bt am in hell no ...pls advice
what advice do you need again biko? Shey you wan chop, clean mouth and run ni
Abegi enjoy ur stay and ur fućk too

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by xendra: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
is like nobody aff tell you that you are mad,
why did you not come and ask us if you should sleep with her or what style you should use? it's now you want to disturb NL

first of December here, today is just 23 and you are already sleeping with a stranger. zero husband material.

now you want run

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Ladylite: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:
I came to port Harcourt 1st of December to work as a stylist .....the manager of the salon fell for me and we had sex(unprotected) on first visit...since then it has been a continuous process...I don't love her,she threw her self at me...now she don't give me space, she is all over me ...it's nw obvious at work and I dont feel comfortable any longer, she comes to the house anytime she want...the house was rented by the owner of the salon for workers coming from outside the state ,sleeps over ,don't want me to converse with you any customer.or have there number..am feed up and tired...dont know what to do nw bt am in hell no ...pls advice

Get a girl, let her see you with her and get pissed or jealous, then she may break up with you.

Or get a guy who would disturb her for relationship

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:
why did you not come and ask us if you should sleep with her or what style you should use? it's now you want to disturb NL
I wanted something low ....bt she has made everything difficult....I give her attitude s now ...bt the more I give her attitude she more her love increases...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Get a girl, let her see you with her and get pissed or jealous, then she may break up with you.

damn!!! See orientation.!
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Bro na ubunja red pill I they read wether I go see help....cos as her boyfriend I enjoy some previlleges...if I leave her by force she might frustrate my stay in this salon

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

I wanted something low ....bt she has made everything difficult....I give her attitude s now ...bt the more I give her attitude she more her love increases...
Na one chance wey u enter so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by millionboi2: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just resign or keep fvkin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
I taught bail is free. *discharge*(lol)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Abfinest007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
i have gotten into similar situation b4 .d maneger choose my friend bcuz she notice i wasn't ready to mingle.nigeria girls can't close eir eyes when they see fine boiz

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Abfinest007:
i have gotten into similar situation b4 .d maneger choose my friend bcuz she notice i wasn't ready to mingle.nigeria girls can't close eir eyes when they see fine boiz
Na crime to fine..
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
when we tell you people to "NEVER shiit where you eat" you guys dont want to listen....oya, carry your own wahala!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
millionboi2:
Just resign or keep fvkin
If I resign my money have gone...we de close for the year 6days from now bt it seems like ...10years to me ..cause this night she will definitely come looking for me at home...and as she de sit-down na my dick direct be her first target

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Kennyprince: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
You cost it. When u go to a place like that you first watch before u do things.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by MrCork: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:
I came to port Harcourt 1st of December to work as a stylist .....the manager of the salon fell for me and we had sex(unprotected) on first visit...since then it has been a continuous process...I don't love her,she threw her self at me...now she don't give me space, she is all over me ...it's nw obvious at work and I dont feel comfortable any longer, she comes to the house anytime she want...the house was rented by the owner of the salon for workers coming from outside the state ,sleeps over ,don't want me to converse with any customer.or have there number..am feed up and tired...dont know what to do nw bt am in hell ...pls advice

angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by MrCork: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

..bro..so u saying u a hair dresser...correct?..but why do gay men only do hair dresser job?..U people to like other job?(no oofeense).

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by spencekat(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
You had better stop before I missed my period will echo in your ears.
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Quality20(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

If I resign my money have gone...we de close for the year 6days from now bt it seems like ...10years to me ..cause this night she will definitely come looking for me at home...and as she de sit-down na my dick direct be her first target
women r d same jor, besides u won't spend much on ds one and u can easily marry her. Zero ur mind n propose to her. May d lord b ur strength.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by iTearHerToto: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

Gbege grin
[img]https:///view/kevin-the-office-giggle-laughing-cute-gif-4986298.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Quality20:
women r d same jor, besides u won't spend much on ds one and u can easily marry her. Zero ur mind n propose to her. May d lord b ur strength.
Propose at 22 mk I never know direction my life de go
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
spencekat:
You had better stop before I missed my period will echo in your ears.
Naim de fear me pass
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
MrCork:

..bro..so u saying u a hair dresser...correct?..but why do gay men only do hair dresser job?..U people to like other job?(no oofeense).
Am no gay bro...tanks anyway

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by femi4: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ph girls dey like to do.......they do, the do

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
femi4:
pH girls are the most corrupt I have seen even Lagos no reach...my eyes have suffer

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
femi4:
Small whining next thing them don follow you go house

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by millionboi2: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

Guy hope she no dey use u do charm........bcoz na u suppose take advantage of her sex addiction

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
millionboi2:
Guy hope she no dey use u do charm........bcoz na u suppose take advantage of her sex addiction
She from akwa ibom ...I no blame her

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by porshnuel: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
xendra:

first of December here, today is just 23 and you are already sleeping with a stranger. zero husband material.

now you want run
Conji na bastard my sis
Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by Trimque2k1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ladylite:

Hope you know managers can influence your sack if you betray one

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by prettysassygirl(f): 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2019
When u fail to keep your stuff in your pants,this is what happens.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Discharge This Girl by DenreleDave(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
porshnuel:

Enjoy ur hell coz u definitely not getting out soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Invest 400k ? / Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies / Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete ; Big Breasted Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.