Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Buy A Land And Win A Trip To Dubai! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy A Land And Win A Trip To Dubai! (713 Views)

Eko Atlantic - Nigeria's Answer To Dubai. New Constructions And Update / A TRIP TO DUBAI, JUST DEPOSIT 3.5M@ ANY OF FAIRFIELD APARTMENT, ABIJO / Refer A Client To Buy From Our New Estate And Get All Expenses Paid To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Land And Win A Trip To Dubai! by Jerryc3(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2019
Happy Xmas And New year in Advance..

As you Dey chop life and chop chicken � as per parte after parte, abegi no forget investment wey go give you money after money.

In fact, I get one wey go give you money after money and take enjoyment come sama am.
Na Lekki Pearl Garden o. The promo price na 10m. And with a down payment of 5m, you can win a trip to Dubai.

Hurry o! Make you no tok say, I no tell you!

Call my number; 081five 4 eight 33 one 6five or Chat me 08101zero6four9four2 make we halla your way to wealth or drop your contact.

*If u wan earn money too by becoming consultant of real estate firms,hit me up

Make take 2020 by Storm

(1) (Reply)

To let, Standard 3 bedrooms flat all en suite by General hospital Asaba / 2 Bedroom Flat In Ogba Or Ojodu Berger / As He Dey Hot. 2 Bedroom Flat @ Shomolu 250k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.