Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Gov. Ortom Offers Niger State Student Scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ortom Offers Niger State Student Scholarship (287 Views)

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ortom Offers Niger State Student Scholarship by LasgidiOnline(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
The Benue State University Visitor, Governor Samuel Ortom has directed the institution to offer admission to Miss Goodness Thomas, an indegene of Niger State who emerged as best graduating student of St. Clement's Secondary School, Gbaiko Minna for year 2019, but was denied admission by another university.

Governor Ortom's directive follows reports that despite scoring 302 points in her Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), 278 points in post UTME test and six A1s in her Senior School Certificate Examination, Goodness was not given admission, thereby failing to realize her dream to study Medicine and Surgery.

The Governor further gives assurance that the foundation he established which runs charity programmes will place Miss Thomas on scholarship during her stay in Benue State University.

He reaffirms the resolve of his administration to encourage young people who excel in their chosen careers to succeed, irrespective of religion, tribe and place of origin.

Governor Ortom wishes Miss Goodness Thomas a successful academic career.

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2019/12/gov-ortom-offers-niger-state-student-scholarship.html

Lalasticlala seun
Re: Gov. Ortom Offers Niger State Student Scholarship by TooMuchStuff: 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Igbinedion University already offered her MBBS.

I'm so embarrassed that my own ABU Zaria denied her admission to study MBBS.

Feel like returning my Certificate back to them in protest

(1) (Reply)

Call Me Baba Go Slow Or Not, I Still Remain The President, Says Buhari / Governor Ganduje Bans Men And Women From Boarding Same Tricycle In Kano / YORUBA, The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.