Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments (54493 Views)

All You Need To Know About New Ceos Of NCC, NIGCOMSAT And NIPOST / Professor Umar Garba Danbatta Re-appointed Chief Executive Of NCC / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by TooMuchStuff: 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmsg:

Dr. Najeem Salam is from Osun State.

Ok. I will be meeting him January 2020 for a follow up on a project proposal
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by TooMuchStuff: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
You bastards don't mind people stealing your future fortune as long as they're from your region. Damn, no wonder we're where we are.
That's Buhari style of political domination bastard
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by lonlytroy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
2020 gift, buhari is Goal
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by dangotesmummy: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Zico5:
If u took intently at the replacements then u will know something sinister is brewing. The sensitive posts are being replaced by people sensitive to this adminstration. The question we need to ask is what is modality being the replacement and to whose interest. The way I see things going, only God Almighty can help Nigeria.
they're obviously being put there for the interest of bubu and if they dare not serve his interest, they'll be replaced
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by deboysben(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
Racoon:
This is my take too bro.One fella is already celebrating the post of Post-Master General to the SW.
they are playing sophiscated politics

Ndi ara
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by osazsky(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nitel still they exist,this our govt likes to waste money,u mean water board and nitel still get staff,if na me I nor go they go work I go just they house they collect free salaries,
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by bhella10: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Zico5:
If u took intently at the replacements then u will know something sinister is brewing. The sensitive posts are being replaced by people sensitive to this adminstration. The question we need to ask is what is modality behind the replacement and to whose interest. The way I see things going, only God Almighty can help Nigeria.
mshceeeew alarmist. Nigeria is in steady hands.
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by daddio(m): 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
kayusely70:
Too many agencies are under fed govt, gulping money. Nigeria may soon collapse due to high cost of governance.

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Samson of Edo has been sent out of Nigcomsat like that ? Replaced with another Fulani Muslim?

He never even chop enough o.

May God forgive you this hypocrite...
What's fulani Muslim?
This are the words that causes religion/tribal war. Can't you be reasonable for once ?. Is the position meant for south south alone ?
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by SenecaTheYonger: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
THEN CONDEMN IT IN ALL ITS ENTIRETY
TooMuchStuff:

That's Buhari style of political domination bastard
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by RexTramadol1: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Najeem Salam

Aregbesola's man
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by stonemasonn: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
crownwealth:
Bigoted Major General
one cannot come and kill emsef jare.
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by TooMuchStuff: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Littleman123:

May God forgive you this hypocrite...
What's fulani Muslim?
This are the words that causes religion/tribal war. Can't you be reasonable for once ?. Is the position meant for south south alone ?
Hey. Shattapp

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Amudeneogu: 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Dicktionary:
grin

Why are Niggarians!!! Citizens too hostile to one another?
Competence should be the Key, it doesn't matter weather he appoint from the North, South,East or West.
How many appointment does the Middle Belt have? Or are they not part of Nigga-Area?

I F*cking Hate Niggarians Shit Head Citizens, bunch of Vagabonds and Fagg@s!!!!! Competence is the key. yes, I agree, but competence only in one or two regions alone we should realize that this country is made up of many ethnic and religious groups

Smh
TheFirstSonofaD!ck
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Hey. Shattapp

C����you just tell us what your senses weigh... very shallow
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by EdiskyHarry: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
no south south in the list, and the foolish government are busy deceiving Niger delta with the word "one Nigeria" because of crude oil. don't worry one day Niger delta oil will finish
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Amudeneogu: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=Dicktionary post=85166852] grin

Why are Niggarians!!! Citizens too hostile to one another?
Competence should be the Key, it doesn't matter weather he appoint from the North, South,East or West.
How many appointment does the Middle Belt have? Or are they not part of Nigga-Area?

I F*cking Hate Niggarians Shit Head Citizens, bunch of Vagabonds and Fagg@s!!!!!

Smhnce
TheFirstSonofa D!ck[/ quote] yes it true that competence is the key, but competence is not only in a particular people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Bbbwings: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Racoon:
This is my take too bro.One fella is already celebrating the post of Post-Master General to the SW.

grin grin grin
Laff wan kill me
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by realstars: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Communication and digital economy.
Next level is here, communication suffers the outcome.

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Vikynas: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
EFCC nko?
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by iyanuakin(m): 11:44pm On Dec 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Samson of Edo has been sent out of Nigcomsat like that ? Replaced with another Fulani Muslim?

Najeem salam is actually from osun, former osun state speaker
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Racoon:
grin crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by blackboy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Look closely the one Northerner was moved to a juicier agency not sacked. Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Mujtahida: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
seunmsg:
Fortune finally smiled on Dr. Adebayo Adewusi. He had been out of political office since he resigned as Lagos state commissioner of finance to contest in Oyo State. Hopefully, he will serve well as postmaster general.

The south west politics is also getting interesting. An Amosun loyalist was booted out and replaced with a Tinubu. We continue to watch as things unfolds.
See the narrow prism that defines politics for you. It's all about settlement.
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by RaptorX: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
All the Northerners were replaced by another Northerner, but most of the Southerners were replaced by Northerners and some people still believed there is no ongoing hidden agenda. I just noticed that even the few Southern Christians were replaced with Yoruba muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by RaptorX: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
vineyardfarms:
THE VERY BEST IS WHAT COUNT, NOT THE ZONE. I PRAY THEY DELIVER
So the very best can only come from one section of the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Wechi2019: 12:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Samson Osiage out. I said again, Oshiomole quickly watch your back.
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by DMerciful(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2019
He should fire the service chiefs then himself for gross incompetence undecided
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by Mummymahdi(f): 2:13am On Dec 24, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Replaced by Yoruba Muslim not Fulani
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by vineyardfarms: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2019
RaptorX:
So the very best can only come from one section of the country?
NOT REALY, BUT SINCE HE CHOOSE TO WORK WITH PEOPLE HE TRUST, IT IS LEFT FOR THEM TO PROVE OTHER WISE
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by ehix89(m): 2:38am On Dec 24, 2019
This country is being run like a chicken farmhouse, eat fat and create space for new ones.
Re: Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments by calabardick(m): 2:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Wetin concern architect with NigComSat?
Square pegs in round holes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The Recaptured Town Of Damasak, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.