Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? (39881 Views)

Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by REB3L(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

After two fuckkking years

Forget it niggarrr

Lol, bro. Your posts always cracks me up.

I just graduated from uniben, would have loved to meet you.

Damm nigggguuqarr
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by LOVEGINO(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:
thanks for ur advice but no to NOUN
ur problem just begin by 2020
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
My advice is that you should contact your school for information first then if it comes to it

Consider starting again because certificate of attendance is like you just came to school for nothing
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Vortex369:
Just go there and throw some money around and you will be 'rewarded' with even a PhD (Honorary).

Hahah guy ur mean grin grin who has money to be throwing around in this country
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Blissbath(f): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Did u suspend ur studies bfor u left??
Circulate:
it's a regulated rule that when a student have carry over's or fail a course after the stipulated period of rounding up his/her course of study, such student can be given a period of 2 years to write and pass that course or courses and if not being able to pass within such period, such student will b given a Certificate of Attendance (COA) instead of the normal Certificate.

Its been over 2 years now since i left school cos i failed some courses and have not done them and a new calendar is starting next Month and I want to know if it's still possible for me to go back and rewrite my failed courses.

MOD pls help me push this to front page for myriads suggestions.
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by masqot(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Aarenasbaba:

Go back to school and meet ur HOD. Your relationship with ur HOD will determine ur success now. You can lie to him/her that ure out of the country to look for greener pasture or tell him ur great grandmother give birth and u have been d one taking care of her and the twins. Who knows you might b lucky enough
better

1 Like

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Sportwin(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

After two fuckkking years

Forget it niggarrr

Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrr!

I don send u msg for WhatsApp
Nigga reply
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
after 2 years and you didn't deffer the admission for the two years.. my advise

go to your department or faculty and make enquiry about your admission proceedings..

You forfeit the admission and start all over again since you didn't defer it for the 2 years away...
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by saajus: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Maybe they can reinstate you if you can plead a good case. If they don't, that's not the end of life. Start all over again in another school. Everybody here believes in your comeback and we will support you with prayers. You are not alone
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2019
saajus:
Maybe they can reinstate you if you can plead a good case. If they don't, that's not the end of life. Start all over again in another school. Everybody here believes in your comeback and we will support you with prayers. You are not alone

Comeback grin grin grin
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by stanliwise(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:
why No?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Sorry to say sir, u r extra mad sir...grandma part is too funny sir

I agree with greener pasture but Op, if u tell him say he great grandma born twins, then u r finished. Don't listen to his advice oo grin

Sorry to say sir, u r extra madt sir...grandma part is too funny sir

I agree with greener pasture but Op, if u tell him say he great grandma born twins, then u r finished. Don't listen to his advice oo
I'm I mad ni?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Greatfullheart: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:
it's a regulated rule that when a student have carry over's or fail a course after the stipulated period of rounding up his/her course of study, such student can be given a period of 2 years to write and pass that course or courses and if not being able to pass within such period, such student will b given a Certificate of Attendance (COA) instead of the normal Certificate.

Its been over 2 years now since i left school cos i failed some courses and have not done them and a new calendar is starting next Month and I want to know if it's still possible for me to go back and rewrite my failed courses.

Almost The Same happen To Me, i Started National Diploma In Civil Engineering Technology in Auchi Poly, through Out Nd1 to Nd2 i ad Carry Overs All Thru even Wen I Came 2 Write It Was Cleared Except One Civil Engineering Drawing that Gave Problem They Refuse to Clear Or Help Me that How I Drop out
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by DC49: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2019
The best advice will be from your faculty bro.
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Sorry to say sir, u r extra mad sir...grandma part is too funny sir

I agree with greener pasture but Op, if u tell him say he great grandma born twins, then u r finished. Don't listen to his advice oo grin

Sorry to say sir, u r extra madt sir...grandma part is too funny sir

I agree with greener pasture but Op, if u tell him say he great grandma born twins, then u r finished. Don't listen to his advice oo
Don't sorry me.....Sheybi ayaf mad abi?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by adisabarber(m): 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:

If you have some cash to splash, you have no problem
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by osazsky(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
Are u sure the sch still has ur data ,what have u been doing in 2 years,some people funny sha,p u definitely don't need it,had a friend that attended college of education,had spill,he said he will wait till the 3 lasts set graduate before going back cuz he doesn't want people that knew him then in sch to mock him cuz he was the popular guy,after waiting for 3 sets graduated oshiomole closed the sch,the last set graduated last year,now na the guy they help one bet9ja store owner dey open store,he gets there by 7am and closes with the owner of d shop and workers saw him begging the owner that he wants to pass d night there but d owner refuses,anyone who comes to place a bet na to they beg for 100naira hoping say someday 45m go enter, everyday 3 cut am,6 cut am,1 cut am,I feel for him,he is over 38 doesn't have a girlfriend not to talk of marriage na mad man eye I take they look this my friend now upon all the advice we gave him then he refused to listen

5 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Komu1048(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
Flier:
He should go to his school to find out his school policy concerning carryover
He can’t find such info online I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerian youth they are just too lazy

So it's only old fools like you that is driving the economy
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
hefelove:

Making money
u can make money and still be in sch nor be lappy work
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Nostradamus: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
tchidi066:
Never say never...why not go to your department, make enquiries and decide on what to do, but op if i may ask, what have you been doing those two years?
maybe e dey do business.

O.P just find #50,000 in four places and throw it into the appropriate places and your wahala will be over. You fit even do nysc sef if you throw the bunch very well.
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Kasalee001(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just go there with medical report ... Case close
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by otokx(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2019
Some used to say that school is over rated in Nigeria.
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by ATTemi: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2019
Better you added naira before he’ll think u said $.
Jerrygotswagg:
This is Nigeria, look for 200k Naira give your course adviser .. He go give you 2:1
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

You must be an unserious person. From your post, it is easy to tell how unserious you were through your school and after. You are still indecisive after 2years. Low energy and drive.

No amount of answers here will solve your issues or help you pass your carryovers because it is more of a personal thing. If you don't fix yourself, you will return next year with same questions

Richdad

Where have you been bro
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by mechanics(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
If you can ask your former level adviser, please do, he's the one that can give you a better explanation, but what happened all this while you didn't do your carry overs?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by emmaoyes(m): 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:

Lol.. Really?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by biggy26: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Circulate:
What's wrong with NOUN?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by GEJDHERO: 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
This one u pple are just commenting giving Op advices.He has automatically been withdrawn from. D school for failing to pay school fees and register courses for 2 consecutive yr.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Hifeylove: 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
What have you been doing for over 2 years?? Okay I guess you were shy or ashamed of going back to rewrite the papers or you busy hustling or probably using I.T to cover up! Just go and start afresh in another school with another course or discipline that one wasn’t your calling cause I can’t imagine what you were doing after 2years.. if you were to go back and rewrite your brain sef don cold for the papers and you gonna find it hard to start reading back for those particular paper..
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by jindu86631: 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
[i][/i]oga u can still write them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNN Best Graduating Students To Share N1.5k, N1k Cash Prizes - Pictures / Federal University Of Agriculture Makurdi Admission Info And Post Utme / Chimel Dogara Awarded In Cambridge For Outstanding Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.