Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? (39953 Views)

Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by fa4oteejay: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2019
it is possible just go and seen your HOD
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by fa4oteejay: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
i knew a guy in my department , after 4yrs he came back to cleared his carry over, that was when he could go for NYSC, all the best to you
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by lordpherow98(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2019
I have a similar case. I graduated 2016 and moved out of Nigeria, haven't visited since. I have not done my clearance or gotten my certificate. What's my case and how do I go about it? Please your answers are important
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by pnarthanyl: 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Circulate:
Don't u think it will be better I go enter another school instead of going to spend plenty money to write carryovers that may not make a tangible change to my CGPA
to be honest starting over is not bad idea If you're determined
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2020
Circulate:
sincerely i was ashamed of going back to face the humiliation and frustration thanks for ur advice

pnarthanyl:
to be honest starting over is not bad idea If you're determined
I also had the same issue and due to my ego I refused to go back and write exams with my juniors even after my dad went to my exams officer and he showed him my lists of outstanding courses
Las Las I dropped out cos even if I wrote those courses and passed I wouldn't have had nothing more than a third class.
Later met Christ and He changed my life and I started all over my life again, with all determination I wrote jamb, got admitted and I have just a year to round up and my cgpa is currently on a 2:1 (4.0) with nothing like Carry over anymore

2 Likes

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Almost The Same happen To Me, i Started National Diploma In Civil Engineering Technology in Auchi Poly, through Out Nd1 to Nd2 i ad Carry Overs All Thru even Wen I Came 2 Write It Was Cleared Except One Civil Engineering Drawing that Gave Problem They Refuse to Clear Or Help Me that How I Drop out
so after dropping out, what's the way forward?
hope say u no join awon marlian gang?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:56am On Jan 05, 2020
osazsky:
Are you sure the school still has ur data and what have u been doing for 2 years??
Some people funny sha.
I had a friend that attended College of Education, he spilled over, he said he will wait till the 3 lasts set graduate before going back simply because he doesn't want people that knew him then in school to mock him cuz he was a popular guy.
So after waiting for the 3 sets to graduate. Oshiomole closed the school as the last set graduated last year.
Now the guy dey help manage one bet9ja store. he gets there as early aa 7am and closes with the owner of the shop by 9pm and workers saw him begging the owner that he wants to pass the night there but the owner refuses.
Now anyone who comes to place a bet he'll beg for 100naira hoping say someday 45million go enter, everyday 3 games go cut am or at times 6 cut am, or even 2 games cut am.
I really feel for him and he is over 38 years old, he doesn't have a girlfriend not to talk of marriage
Na mad man eye I take dey look this my friend now upon all the advice we gave him then he refused to listen
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oh my God!
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Greatfullheart: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
so after dropping out, what's the way forward?
hope say u no join awon marlian gang?
Over My Dead Body, i Even Hate That Naira Marley guy, anyways Am Planning Re-write Yet Another Jamb and Choose Another Course Of Study And another Institution that Offer Less Maths!

Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Over My Dead Body, i Even Hate That Naira Marley guy, anyways Am Planning Re-write Yet Another Jamb and Choose Another Course Of Study And another Institution that Offer Less Maths!
same thing I did bro...
what's your age range pls?
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Greatfullheart: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
same thing I did bro...
what's your age range pls?
23. I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HND2 NOW I MADE A MISTAKE CHOOSE CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY. THAT'S WAS HOW THEY KILLED ME WITH CARRY OVERS AND I COULD GRADUATE WITH ND
Re: Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 12, 2020
fa4oteejay:
i knew a guy in my department , after 4yrs he came back to cleared his carry over, that was when he could go for NYSC, all the best to you
pls give me ur phone number let me call to discuss about this thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Abia State University Lecturers Die On The Same Day / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.