Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? (1162 Views)

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? / Happy Independence Day! How To Get Gain Financial Independence Importing Bitcoin / Equities Market Sustains Uptrend With Marginal Gain Of 0.02% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Napolito: 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Pls share idea
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by majamajic(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
Bar or Church
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by MexManuel(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
If you live in a fairly large space, you can buy an two industrial sewing machines and one weaving machine - 300k.
Get some other stuff like a generator, stools, ironing table, steam iron, tape, needles, threads and maybe even pay a little to customers a nylon bag for packaging your cloths.

In a few months and with consistency and good products, you wee making turnovers of over 200k a month.
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Napolito: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2019
MexManuel:
If you live in a fairly large space, you can buy an two industrial sewing machines and one weaving machine - 300k.
Get some other stuff like a generator, stools, ironing table, steam iron, tape, needles, threads and maybe even pay a little to customers a nylon bag for packaging your cloths.

In a few months and with consistency and good products, you wee making turnovers of over 200k a month.
I don't know anything abt tailoring oo
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by slimanyd: 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Napolito:
Pls share idea

Join the group below bro.

https://chat .whatsapp.com/BIvX1f9qE9aF65eHzx3yoy

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Tundenoni(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
MexManuel:

Very foolish!!! Did he tell you he's a fashion designer? So,he should get those things and money would start rolling ... Abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by power50: 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2019
Just buy keke marua. If you cannot drive it, give it to others and get delivery returns.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Napolito: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by profilemessages: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2019
I would suggest you survey the market in your area first, meet with the people who are already in business on the type of business you want to do, ask them their fears and challenges, and ask them to advice you should you do their type of business or not, like for example, I want to do pos business, I have met with two or three guys who are already doing it and they have taught me what one or two things.

don't go into any business you know nothing about, money is just like wind, it comes and goes!!!

before you invest, investigate!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Viktom(m): 7:31am On Dec 24, 2019
invest in our company, we have businesses listed under us that you can invest in and recoup your capital plus the profit. This is what they call making your money work for you.

Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by MexManuel(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2019
Napolito:
I don't know anything abt tailoring oo

And did I fail to add.
You can enrol for a short term training.
You will learn how to pick materials, know details in tailoring and even learn to stitch, add pieces together, and if you dedicate yourself more, you might even become better than you think.
Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by MexManuel(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Tundenoni:

Very foolish!!! Did he tell you he's a fashion designer? So,he should get those things and money would start rolling ... Abi?

You are a very stupid somebody.
What can you ever do and make money from without learning one or two new things.

Even yahoo sef, them they learn better work inside.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Venture In with 500k To Get Gain Of Upto 60k Per Month? by Tundenoni(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
MexManuel:

You are a very stupid somebody.
What can you ever do and make money from without learning one or two new things.

Even yahoo sef, them they learn better work inside.

Hopeless fellow, read your post again... He should buy this.. This ... This... And money would start coming in. Why didn't you tell him exactly what he's supposed to do with the stuffs?

Stupid always think they have point.

(1) (Reply)

Chin Chin Business Tips / How Can I Make At Least 50k With 300k In A Month / ....... Highest Top 3 Uber Driver Challenge.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.