Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian immigration service website. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian immigration service website. (20406 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Assumed Legalized Bribery By The Nigerian Immigration At Mm Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian immigration service website. by adewaleafolabi(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2007
Hello, This afternoon a family friend came to Me and asked me to help him find out how to apply online for a nigerian standard passport. so i went to the immigration website and tried to download the form but it said it cannot be found i also tried downloading the word format option but couldn't view it can someone please put me through
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2007
finally i was able to find the application page and got a sample form. About this online payment can someone please put me through. Thanks
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by ferdimako1: 11:17am On Jun 04, 2007
http://portal.immigration.gov.ng/eImmigration/PassportApp_New.aspx?appid=new.xp is the link to get at the forms. The website is www.immigration.gov.ng and please click on only the mouse (epayment). All other info is gotten from the sites and forms.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by khalifonia(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2007
thanks for this post! it helped me too
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by Labegi: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2007
Hello people,
Was referred to this forum from a google search. I 'm having problems 'locating' the Nigerian Immigration Website. I have tried connecting to the link via www.immigration.gov.ng several times this week and I cant even find the HOMEPAGE.
Does anyone know if there's a server problem? Thanks for your help
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by uboy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2007
I have the same problem locating the immigration web site. It says the "the page cannot be displayed".

Not even the home page is comming up, I want to apply for my passport and I need it urgently. Does any one knows if one can still obtain his or her passport from the local immigration office. Any information to help please let me know.

Secondly, do I need to pay some money before accessing the on-line form, what are the requirements.

Uwem
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by nwadinma(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2007
thats always the problem with niger

i ahve been trying to open their website too.

i hope the find out soon and rectify it.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2007
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by honeric01(m): 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2007
well, i dont think the website is that bad, i have been loggin in and out of the website, and everything i try visiting, it has never given me any problem, maybe the connection you are using is the cause, try out their website again,
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/eimmigration or https://portal.immigration.gov.ng.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by hollirigth(m): 2:10am On Dec 04, 2007
The site works and anytime it is not available they usually put a little flashing note to let people know. As a matter of fact, I applied for a visa to visit Nija on the official websites and everything went through successfully including the epayment. Surprisingly, I got my visa today without going through any middle man or agent. The websites are real and this is a great development if I may say.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by uspry1(f): 2:37am On Dec 04, 2007
@hollirigth

That is because you are living in the USA appying for Nigeria VISA electronically via official government immigrant site, NO PROBLEM. No face to face interview requirement!!! It is much quicker process in the US THAN in Nigeria embassy.

If you live in Nigeria applying for VISA electronically on Nigeria official site, you have to through step by step obtaining the barcoded print-out VISA interview appointment to bring all your credible supporting documents FACE TO FACE in person at specified Nigeria consulate office location whether should your VISA approve or not.

Two different story depend on where do you live at to apply for VISA. You are very lucky living in the USA, no problem getting Nigeria VISA to visit Nigeria NO PROBLEM!!!!
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by usmanoil: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2007
hello everyone,

I made several attempts to pay for the visa online. after getting my acknowledgements, they payments couldn't go through. can someone please advice me on what to do next.

thanks.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by ogagbeoke(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2008
pls i want 2 know when the recriute result will be out. pls any body with any info should e-mail me tru stay2key@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by jamale: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2010
hello,npeople,i also want to know where and when d recruit form wud be out,i will be really glad if someone cud help me, my email is isaacoliseh@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by jamale: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
replies,people, plz
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by jamale: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2010
any replies,please, i need this,
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by Saint: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2010
For those who have been able to successfully use this website, what exactly is the payment procedure?

As in what are the steps required to make a payment?, What forms of payment are accepted? And do the payment options handle foreign currency?, How does the NIS get notification that a payment from overseas has been made and processed?

Why I ask all these questions is that the guidance from the Nigerian High Commision in the UK indicates that the current fees for the e-Passport is $65 + £20, The $65 is to be paid to the NIS via their website / portal, But their website does not indicate how this is to be done, The website does not even have provision for an overseas permanent home address [just nigerian], Same situation as regards the next of kin address as well,

Please this is kinda urgent, so a quick response would be well appreciated,

Cheers,
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
I'm interested in any possible responses too.
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by joxiri: 3:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ the saint and siena
its 65 diollars plus 20 quid postal order do leave it blank till you get there to avoid any errors
then pay online fillin the application form print it , print interview confirmation date, print payment confirmation very important
and as for the address, just put the address in nigeria, when you get to the interview they will ask you for your uk address and your uk next of kin
Re: Nigerian immigration service website. by immigration: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2013
All EU countries typically classify citizens in four categories and rank them accordingly:
1. Citizens born in the country;
2. Repatriated citizens from abroad;
3. EU citizens from another country;
4. non-EU citizens-nationality is unimportant; it does not matter if you are American, Australian, Asian, South American, Albanian or Canadian.

Anyone who has citizenship from one of the EU member states, or the four non-EU countries listed above, has the right to free movement and can live and work in the EU.

Read More for EU Residence:
http://www.immigrationtoeurope.org

(1) (Reply)

Lokoja: Okada Man Crushed To Death By Lorry - Graphic Photos / Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.