Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her (1649 Views)

Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) / See What A Man Did, After A Lady Ordered Him To "Get Out Of Her Life" (Photos) / My Boyfriend Keeps Sending Money To Me Monthly As Pension Facebook User Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by jackals(f): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2019
He shared(pictures attached)

So. I never ever do this but I need to knw I'm not crazy. My girlfriend is willing to break up with me cos I won't cut my hair to impress her father during Xmas dinner. I have an afro. This'll be the one time I seek opinions from strangers in social media on a personal issue.

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by overdrive(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Wow.
Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by jeff1607(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2019
compromise
let's even see the haur
Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by Heroclitus(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2019
See as them dey use English dey oppress themselves on top "cut hair come Xmas dinner"

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2019
childish
Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by QuietHammer(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Heroclitus:
See as them dey use English dey oppress themselves on top "cut hair come Xmas dinner"
The argument come dey sweet me sef grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by mechanics(m): 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Heroclitus:
hahahah, don't mind them.
Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by iCauseTrouble: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2019
Some ladies are so childish that all they want is to please their parents without considering the impact on their boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by mechanics(m): 8:59am On Dec 24, 2019
Just common hair cut want to bring problem to one's relationship, that's serious, it's just understanding.
Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by chigoizie7(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
I like the guy.

He has a good reason for allowing his hair to grow that much.

If she is not okay with the hair style, she for don tell am tey tey, not just to please her family. And on top that, still giving him conditions. No one gives me conditions on issues where I have to make a choice.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by Ojukwucriminal: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2019
That was how Delilah cut Samsons hair and his life Never remained the same. As long as the hair is well kept and shaped I don't see anything wrong rocking afro after all I see guys rocking dreads these days and their women seem to be cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by Aceshortsex: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2019
There's is so much to this chat than what we see here.

The guy is dwelling on a present issue - the hair cut.

The girl is bringing up issues piled up from previous arguments.

Whether the guy cuts his hair (which will be a mistake) or not, this relationship is going downhill.

Madam has already made up her mind not to stay any longer.

Bro is conservative (can't blame him in this Buhari era) and babe definitely wants more from life itself (materially and maybe emotionally). Oga can't keep up with her demands, she won't bear with oga.

Lass lass make them pack their load.

Bros hustle o, make babe no come begin order you to cut hair to please her papa just cause her papa get money pass you.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by cooooooks(m): 11:37am On Dec 24, 2019
Your girlfriend is entitled, dominating, dismissive, selfish and a lil bit crazy.

She belittles you by saying you're crying.
She continues the argument then claims you like arguing.
She says she won't go back and forth with you while going back and forth.
She suggests that if she wants things, you should get them, no ifs, ands or buts.

She will never be pleased (not that anyone really ever becomes pleased) and will seek to mold you into the perfect guy that she AND her dad desire.

RUN.

jackals:
He shared(pictures attached)

So. I never ever do this but I need to knw I'm not crazy. My girlfriend is willing to break up with me cos I won't cut my hair to impress her father during Xmas dinner. I have an afro. This'll be the one time I seek opinions from strangers in social media on a personal issue.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Shared How His Girlfriend Ordered Him To Cut His Hair To Please Her by Triniti(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
The hair is not the problem, girl wants the boy to sponsor her baby girl lifestyle, boy thinks it vanity upon vanity. Bottom line, they are two different people. The lady wants a flamboyant lifestyle, which she can’t afford and wants the boy to bear it, boy on his on part is a very conservative human being.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Recognise Greenlights From The Female Folks..help A Niggar!! / A Short Photo Story (no Word, Just Photos) Can You Understand It? / Nice Guys Finish Last (REDPILL)[PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.