Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira (6165 Views)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by odjr: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Wizkid went to greet his friend with his G wagon and encouraged his friend to work harder so that he can also buy his own.. Starboy for life cool..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i68oALkFwWg

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Amudat123: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2019
Starboy for life
odjr:
Wizkid went to greet his friend with his G wagon and encouraged his friend to work harder so that he can also buy his own.. Starboy for life cool..

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Colorado1(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Mad O.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Amudat123: 7:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Daz starboyyy
Colorado1:
Mad O.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2019
odjr:

how do you know its 70m?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Roadtoyesterday: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Am. Scared for our generation, years to come wonder what will be left...

The we place attentions on frivolities like our lives depend on it...... The young boy is so rich to get himself the gift, so. Why all the cameras and vedios about

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by ruggedtimi(m): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2019
the same G wagon russian vlogger Morozup destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by soccer1: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2019
Life bro
Roadtoyesterday:

The we place attentions on frivolities like our lives depend on it...... The young boy is so rich to get himself the gift, so. Why all the cameras and vedios about
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by soccer1: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2019
Wizkid no fit destroy him own
ruggedtimi:
the same G wagon russian vlogger Morozup destroyed.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:17am On Dec 24, 2019
grin
wizzy wizzy
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2019
This is not wizkid it's that lookalike guy simeaonskye..

I think that social media bill is what Nigerians really need because of the fake new y'all been spreading
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by soccer1: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2019
I no believe u
Edoloaded:
This is not wizkid it's that lookalike guy simeaonskye..

I think that social media bill is what Nigerians really need because of the fake new y'all been spreading
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Ayobami7(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Seen
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by jesmond3945: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:

they would be the first to blame buhari.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by soccer1: 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lol
jesmond3945:
they would be the first to blame buhari.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Wizzyflexx: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
soccer1:
I no believe u
Go check crazeclown page ok
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
soccer1:
I no believe u

If you're on Instagram go and check the guys page @simonskye
Re: Wizkid Shows Off His G Wagon Worth 70 Million Naira by nuelzy: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thats not wizkid

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts About Festus Fadeyi, The Billionaire Funding Toke Makinwa’s Luxurious / Davido Buys Mercedes Benz Bicycle Worth Over $3500 (1.3million) / Bbnaija Ceec Pregnant With Singer Peruzzi's Child? (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.