Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) (62962 Views)

Dino Melaye On A Private Jet With Orji Kalu (Video) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Quadriwizy(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Wailers Association of Nigeria (W. A. N)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Conceptman: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2019
Enjoy yourself senator dino
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by sophy17(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2019
When next is your court case coming up so I can know when next you will be seriously sick?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Better stay there.

Since you are politically useless now
The EFCC go soon come for you.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2019
You can see the kids of a Nigerian politician. See how fresh and far removed they are from the issues plaguing this country.

You all will gather on social media to fight over and defend their ills, while living and dying in the penury they have joined hands to create.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by redsun(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
This guy is truly a slowpoke. Why is he showing his sad family holiday pictures in oyinbo land as if he is some kind of celebrity?All he is is a thieving politician that feeds on the blood of suffering nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by rusher14: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Captainrambo2:
Zombies that havnt seen airport will start cursing now

How many airports have you seen?
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by tayolak(m): 10:18am On Dec 24, 2019
Ogbeni dino no more SDM na DM oga ade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by MrCork: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2019
Minjim:

Lol!

Do you even know where I live ?

were else can u live apart from Nigeria...U Homebase people are so negative it's unbelievable....all u ever do is gossip about people doing 20 times better in life than u people.
The worst thing is that u gossip about people who don't even no u exist.. SHAME!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Southsoul: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:
Remind him that free money without work is no more since his ass has been kicked out if the NASS. Advice to spend his retirement benefits wisely. I will not contribute any money to treat or feed a neglected and abandoned ex-Senator in the near future.

PDP e-warriors that will like to come for the defense of their senseless Senator by quoting and attacking me, please go through my past posts, I am heartless, I can pierce your heart with words and destroy your destiny with sentences. Do not call the moderators if you come for me and I pound you with words mercilessly.
can you write something for our deaf daullardino

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Southsoul: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:
Remind him that free money without work is no more since his ass has been kicked out if the NASS. Advice to spend his retirement benefits wisely. I will not contribute any money to treat or feed a neglected and abandoned ex-Senator in the near future.

PDP e-warriors that will like to come for the defense of their senseless Senator by quoting and attacking me, please go through my past posts, I am heartless, I can pierce your heart with words and destroy your destiny with sentences. Do not call the moderators if you come for me and I pound you with words mercilessly.
I love your construction it can only be Julius Berger
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by otokx(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2019
Angelfrost:
You can see the kids of a Nigerian politician. See how fresh and far removed they are from the issues plaguing this country.

You all will gather on social media to fight over and defend their ills, while living and dying in the penury they have joined hands to create.

God bless you, see as that environment is so clean and the pictures so clear whereas in Nigeria, filth everywhere.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Emmasnoop(m): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Na so, our money
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Sunsets: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Wife accused him of battery and left.
vickydankal:
I have never seen Dino's wife.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by onadana: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Dino Dino, good for him at least he now have time for his family now. I have never see this guy with his wife, hope is not what am thinking.

Which wife?Wife wey him don beat pursue since...tay tay.Him dey feel like slay guy.

Dedicate this FTC to Dino and his master Saraki.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by onadana: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
Dino Dino, good for him at least he now have time for his family now. I have never see this guy with his wife, hope is not what am thinking.

Which wife?Wife wey him don beat pursue since...tay tay.Him dey feel like slay guy.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by teebozz: 10:36am On Dec 24, 2019
Can any phone guru help out with the name/model of d phone held by Dino's daughter? Argument between some guys here.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2019
but oloriburuku people who haven't enter a plane will be here defending those nuisance

kogi people are suffering and their own leaders get house for abroad. useless country, useless citizens

I swear make I jam the Angel that port me to this backward country where citizens worshipped leaders that are meant to worship them, na to give him blow of his life
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2019
A MAN THAT DOESN'T SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAMILY CAN NEVER BE A
REAL MAN".... DON CORLEONE...

MONEY IS GOOD MY COUNTRY PEOPLE.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2019
Timil:
If you can regard a fellow like Dino Melaye as one of the best lawmaker in Nigeria at some point in time... it just shows how rotten our system is and how retarrded Nigerians have grown.
please who are your senators?? tell us so we can compare them with Dino. thanks

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2019
redsun:
This guy is truly a slowpoke. Why is he showing his sad family holiday pictures in oyinbo land as if he is some kind of celebrity?All he is is a thieving politician that feeds on the blood of suffering nigerians.
bros this thing pain you oh!! lol
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by DONFASZY(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2019
vickydankal:
I have never seen Dino's wife.
Dis one an celebrity politician
Dem no Dey marry
No children Dey want like womanizer code

Dis dressing sense self is too childish

See Saraki and co...too mature to show off even if Dey r all tifs
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by KaptainAfrika: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
He's a wife beater. The woman left the marriage.
haryorbarmie83:

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by redsun(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2019
Sermwell:

bros this thing pain you oh!! lol

The money and allowances the murderfuckers award themselves in the name of salaries and constituencies allowance as senathives in a failed state is treasonable. He should be hiding, not showing off like a dressed up silver back.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Obiworld2020: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2019
Dis em papa go just die of cold in the name of enjoyment

Nah by force to travel with em papa grin
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2019
jahsharon:

Do you know that the federal government of Nigeria pays Dino's dog an amount you can't make in 10 years

Why are you always stupid. Even in his grave Dino is richer than you're entire lineage. Grow up niggar

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by savysu: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Inferiority complex and poverty mentality dey plenty for Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Captainrambo2: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2019
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Just because you have never seen the airport does not mean that other zombies have nlot either.
see them grin
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 24, 2019
Pensioner senator. Thank God for Nigeria awoof money. I wonder if the guy can be employ as a junior manager in any reputable company.

Dino, you better start work as a cleaner or security guard or factory worker in the country wey you dey . Nothing for you for naija again. U r now an expired polithievian
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2019
Where is the wife.?
He is not responsible thats why he has been behaving irresponsible.
Re: Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) by redsun(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

Do you know that the federal government of Nigeria pays Dino's dog an amount you can't make in 10 years

Why are you always stupid. Even in his grave Dino is richer than you're entire lineage. Grow up niggar

So is that something to be proud of? When you dont have common pipe borne water in the 21st century and all that stolen and wasted,put together could have gone towards providing basic amenities in a country that is in the dark age,mentally and otherwise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Ban On Hawking: Traders Arrested In Lagos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.